Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Burnaboy And Cynthia Morgan Finally Shares A Kiss..(see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaboy And Cynthia Morgan Finally Shares A Kiss..(see Photos) (1578 Views)

Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash / Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan / Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burnaboy And Cynthia Morgan Finally Shares A Kiss..(see Photos) by burnagee(f): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Z Cynthia Morgan and Burna Boy now an item? That’s the question on the minds of Cynthia Morgan’s Instagram followers after she shared a photo of her and Burna Boy kissing.

A first picture shows the two about to lock lips

And while one might be fooled that it was just a stunt, it seems they did actually kiss and Cynthia Morgan uploaded the picture as well but promptly deleted it. She captioned it, “Let’s just be honest, let’s just be real”

And while this might be off a video, photo shoot or another promotional stunt, the two have admitted to feeling some typa way, previously.

In July, Burna Rankin admitted he would choose Cynthia Morgan over Chidinma during an MTV Base interview. Responding to the question from Twitter user @mysizzledizzle “What kinda girl do you like: calm like Chidinma or wild like Cynthia Morgan?” he replied ‘I think I’ll go with Cynthia Morgan’” before quickly adding “I mean I would have them both“.

The month before, Cynthia Morgan admitted that she would like to make out with Burna Boy. In a Twitter interview by Doyin TV, the Northside Inc recording artiste simply dropped, ‘Burna Boy’ when asked which male celebrity can she make out with.

Re: Burnaboy And Cynthia Morgan Finally Shares A Kiss..(see Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
How this take concern me? Its wisdomkosi again
Re: Burnaboy And Cynthia Morgan Finally Shares A Kiss..(see Photos) by makingsense(m): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Are they dating
Re: Burnaboy And Cynthia Morgan Finally Shares A Kiss..(see Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
i wonder why people care so much about these crap stories, who cares if they kissed or not. they can as well have sex and shoot a video on it and see how much i give a rat's ass, we need to be reading stories that would change our lives positively not stories about publicity scavengers.

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy And Cynthia Morgan Finally Shares A Kiss..(see Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
I can't see any kiss there
Re: Burnaboy And Cynthia Morgan Finally Shares A Kiss..(see Photos) by ellahzy(f): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
if they like they can get marriedundecided

** not a fan of any
Re: Burnaboy And Cynthia Morgan Finally Shares A Kiss..(see Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Me thinks they look good together.....
Re: Burnaboy And Cynthia Morgan Finally Shares A Kiss..(see Photos) by PlaybooyGANG(m): 5:01am On Sep 01, 2015
NO BE THIS OSHODI FOWL CALLED CYNTHIA MORGAN DEY TELL HIPTV SAY SHE NO FIT DATE ARTIST LIKE AM WHEN DEM ASK HER ABOUT SEANTIZZLE PAROLE? shocked shocked shocked

NA SO DECISIONS DEY CHANGE?

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Shares Photos Of His Son's First Day To School / Wife Of Late Nollywood Actor Gives Birth 6 Weeks After Husband’s Death / Pis From Celebrity Studded Tinsel Charity Ball Held Yesterday At Oriental Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.