Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) (1173 Views)

Which Was Your First Phone? (Photo) / Two Flies Captured Having Sex On Phone(photo) / Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) by reetah(f): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
I use a techno h6 . Recently, I have noticed some background applications running, thereby draining the power of my battery and occupying large spaces in my memory card. The likes of "monkey test, time service and a host of others. I got an application From my man which could unroot any app, but when I try to uninstall those applications through this app, I can't perform the operation because they are classified under the system applications,. I tried using an antivirus too, it didn't work.. I even uninstalled some of them through my application manager but they keep coming back. I'm confused really.. I need helpful and reasonable solutions please.. I wana know if they are harmful or not. And if they are, the necessary steps to take. Thanks in advance

Re: Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) by khalhokage(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
If you know what's good for you leave them alone, those are system processes and if you somehow succeed in uninstalling them you'll damage your phone.
Re: Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) by donholy28(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
those are core system app...don tamper with them..without them ur phone is just an empty case...it will damage forever...don't touch
Re: Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) by tegak10: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
dude monkey test and time service are malware ooo.. Use titanium backup to freeze them before they start their work... I fell victim

They install apps and u wont be able to uninstall them

1 Like

Re: Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) by Neduzze5(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
reetah:
I use a techno h6 . Recently, I have noticed some background applications running, thereby draining the power of my battery and occupying large spaces in my memory card. The likes of "monkey test, time service and a host of others. I got an application From my man which could unroot any app, but when I try to uninstall those applications through this app, I can't perform the operation because they are classified under the system applications,. I tried using an antivirus too, it didn't work.. I even uninstalled some of them through my application manager but they keep coming back. I'm confused really.. I need helpful and reasonable solutions please.. I wana know if they are harmful or not. And if they are, the necessary steps to take. Thanks in advance

Babe, be like say you wan buy another phone shebi? Don't even think of touching those stuffs if you love your phone.
Re: Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) by chemmerfrank(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Delete all of them jor... grin grin

O.p whatever app that is very important..d phone automatically dosent let you delete them..
So delete what your sure you wont need..
Re: Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) by TUNDETOP: 6:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Monkey Test and Time service are both viruses. Had the same issue on my techno h7 and only flashing resolved the problem. Someone is suggesting using titanium back up, it's with a try.
reetah:
Re: Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) by indigold2010(m): 7:11am On Sep 01, 2015
as an expert with the Android os I never advice deleting of core system apps. 1 process is another process meal. advice is flash this phone with stock rom and phone will be fine. but if u insist on deleting then I advice u root and use titanium backup to freeze them , so u can unfreeze them if phone goes gaga. best advice from the Android dr

(1) (Reply)

These Phones Won't Just Accept Sims / How To Root And Un-root Any Android Device In Less Than 5 Mins / Natural Scientific Calculator Premium 5.4 Apk Is Here! [LATEST]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.