Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

The Threat Text Message I Got This Morning(photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Threat Text Message I Got This Morning(photo) (1404 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Threat Text Message I Got This Morning(photo) by campusflavour: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
I got this text message this morning with the above foreign no +233263098347 threatening my life and business in Akwa ibom state, am calling all the security agency to find out whom this guy is, he also called me and made the same statements, I am not having any problem with anybody, have any one gotten this type of experience before?

Re: The Threat Text Message I Got This Morning(photo) by eme1n(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Prime example why some people on NL are looking for foreign numbers..

https://www.nairaland.com/2538133/uae-phone-number-urgently-needed#37161292

1 Like

Re: The Threat Text Message I Got This Morning(photo) by gabazin080(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lalasticlala come and see dis
Re: The Threat Text Message I Got This Morning(photo) by Lilyomi(f): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
+233 is a ghanaian code and 26 is airtel
Re: The Threat Text Message I Got This Morning(photo) by campusflavour: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thanks Dear hope our security operatives can track this scammer, cos I owe no one, wish M.O.D can move this to front page for all to see and contribute
Re: The Threat Text Message I Got This Morning(photo) by Martnegris: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hi Guys,
I also got very similar message from a Ghanaian line +233268622617 and it reads: You are joking wit ur life & business but you don't know. Dis 2016 we shall see if the police and soldiers can protect you & ur people 4 dis Rivers state!!

I just didn't border replying but decided to check online for similar stuffs. So tell me, did you meet the moda fucker
Re: The Threat Text Message I Got This Morning(photo) by samuel051: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
I wax hia b4 it hitz fp....
Re: The Threat Text Message I Got This Morning(photo) by kennyman2000(m): 6:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Another scammng format
Re: The Threat Text Message I Got This Morning(photo) by Chambs: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Martnegris:
Hi Guys,
I also got very similar message from a Ghanaian line +233268622617 and it reads: You are joking wit ur life & business but you don't know. Dis 2016 we shall see if the police and soldiers can protect you & ur people 4 dis Rivers state!!

I just didn't border replying but decided to check online for similar stuffs. So tell me, did you meet the moda fucker
[/b]

I got this same message from the same number on 25t Feb. The next day, the person called me but i did not reply him.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State, You Will Be Shock / Resemblance Actor Tunde Owokoniran And Olatimilehin Tosin / Rwandan Couple And Their Train Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Roller Skates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.