Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) (34196 Views)

Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government / Fayose Commissions Hunters To Fight Herdsmen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by Uteghe(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
You can fool some of the people some of the time,
You can fool all the people some of the time,
But you can't fool all the people all the time.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by Yousuph569(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Abeg whr is lady F? I get questions for ha which network she dey use
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by tinsel: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ghandi12:
Only the gods can deliver Ekiti people from themselves and Fayose.
They got what they voted for us.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by mascot87(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gejpresident:
I hate buhari with passion

You need fire baptism

1 Like

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by danduj(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
ok
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
mascot87:
Enough of this public show of shame from this tout governor undecided undecided
His populace Seems to be Okay with it. They prefer he uses their money for show Biz and journalism war rather than human and infrastructural development.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by damiloladuke: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
ok
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Governor of stomach infrastructure
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Noise maker

Gejpresident:

1 Like

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by kennyddonn(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
rheether:
Smh.. This man sef. Does he have a wife? What about children? Don't they give him advice.
advice on....??
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by harry509: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
ebosie11:
Govenor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state was pictured commissioning a new musical instruments acquired by Musician Dayo Maxima, a member of the Ekiti State House of Assembly.Checkout his outfit to the event.

dis man is natura. Doin tins jst d way he want it.
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by dejt4u(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
rheether:
Smh.. This man sef. Does he have a wife? What about children? Don't they give him advice.
the kind of advice you've bn givn ur dad abi?? Smh
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by GENT95(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
a man loved by his people
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by kennyddonn(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
rheether:
madam, advice on....
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
smiley
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by ketekete: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin.. Jalamia grin
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by domopps(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Seun Seun Seun how many times did I call kindly Elucidate Expanciate and Enumerate weda NL Frontpage only meant for Ole Fayose Ooooops sorry Ayo Foyose and Tonto Dikeh!

In just 2days both of them have been in more than 15 threads.! Kehyon?

Cheeeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by ajebuter(f): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Na him be that!

Devil's last born himself!

Abigbeyin esu funra eh.

If he is not looking for trouble, then trouble is looking for him.

But we love him for it

Go on, your back is covered. grin grin
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by eleko1: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gov of tHe clowns,for the clowns

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by MrMcJay(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Fayose commissions musical instruments?
Let him keep playing political ludo with the lives of Ekiti people.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by nationwide1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
rheether:
Do you have brain?

Don't you use it?
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by mindset1: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
This man is being original...i mean to be realistic asides sentiment what is wrong commissioning musical instruments...
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by nationwide1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
Ekiti state is now into Music and Literature..

A good venture if you ask me, for a state dying in penury.

Shame!
Mention your state here.

I'm sure the civil servants in your state are stealing goats because of non-payment of salaries.

In Ekiti State, the civil servants are smiling because they are paid up to date.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by godoluwa(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
They shoould open the back of the truck so that we can what the musical instrument look like. Besides,a lawmaker being a musician! How will he have time and am sure people of high calibre will be his clients now. No more 100k show.
Desmond Elliot is an actor/lawmaker. we met on location few weeks ago. lawmaking at all level was supposed to be a part time job
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by mrbillz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ebukaobi:

grin grin

Dont mind the fool

He is just a noise maker

Why are igbos his biggest supporters on NL? How can they love a governor in Zoogeria?

I know why Igbos like Fayose, they like lunatics and Fayose is a perfect example of a lunatic
...if you could call someone father a lunatic. what are you please?
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by lastpage: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
ebosie11:
Govenor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state was pictured commissioning a new musical instruments acquired by Musician Dayo Maxima, a member of the Ekiti State House of Assembly.Checkout his outfit to the event.

Haaa, Ekiti people don suffer no be small!

See Thug commissioning "Musical Instrument" like Leader of Area Boys and Agbero! !

To think this is the same Ekiti State that produced academic giants in the past, being ruled by a nonentity like this Fayose?
Sad is an understatement!

But if this is the 'product of democracy', l guess we have to live with it

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by mrbillz(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
godoluwa:
Desmond Elliot is an actor/lawmaker. we met on location few weeks ago. lawmaking at all level was supposed to be a part time job
YOUR BRAIN IS VALID JARE...
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by MrImole: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
God bless my governor
God bless the honourable representing my constituency, honourable DAYO MAXIMA
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Commissions musical instruments belonging to a lawmaker..lol

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from

ARTICLE WRITING TO
GRAPHICS DESIGN,
VIDEO AND ANIMATION,
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier[/b]
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ebukaobi:

grin grin

Dont mind the fool

He is just a noise maker

Why are igbos his biggest supporters on NL? How can they love a governor in Zoogeria?

I know why Igbos like Fayose, they like lunatics and Fayose is a perfect example of a lunatic
A Fool Just spoke
Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by lastpage: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

His populace Seems to be Okay with it. They prefer he uses their money for show Biz and journalism war rather than human and infrastructural development.

A people are as sophisticated as the Governor they have (rigging aside).

I think people of Ekiti deserve Fayose.............. Its like "Honey and Ants", they go together! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) by sabdok(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gejpresident:

with this your name here, its natural to hate him , pele . but know that i hate you too because u hate the man that is trying to fix things

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Boko Haram Members Killed By Soldiers - Graphic Photos / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary / Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.