Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,860 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 AM

Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism (4238 Views)

Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed / Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi / Angola Out-rightly BANS Islam, All Mosques To Be DESTROY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by SalC: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Gombs:

I'm OK jare, being a while. Hope you're great?

I was being sarcastic, I used italics. wink
Thank God, am ok too.

Well I know so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by mustymatic(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Cursing and insulting is what Allah is known for. Does the verse mean Allah is only forgiving to his slaves or that he enjoys mercy killings of the infidels? You will have to show me a verse that shows me where Allah says he loves me 'an infidel'. cool
if u av dat wc shows lov to muslims
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by mustymatic(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Gombs:

See rubbish abeg! grin
leave am j , we will need d spirit to see dat too

1 Like

Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Gombs:

See rubbish abeg! grin

Are you saying you see rubbish? undecided May the Lord open your eyes.

"I thank you, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hid these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them to babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in your sight" (Matthew 11:25-26).
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by tartar9(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Tell us all about it. cheesy
Islam still has the biggest influence in Egypt bro.
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
tartar9:

Islam still has the biggest influence in Egypt bro.

There's no doubt about that hence the closure of 27,000 mosques. Thank God for the military. smiley
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
mustymatic:

if u av dat wc shows lov to muslims

Here is the love of God to Muslims:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved" (John 3:16-17).

"But God commends His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8.).

"For He has made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him" (2 Corinthians 5:21).

"But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all" (Isaiah 53:5-6).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by dalaman: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Rejecting the true God of creation is not a capital crime in our Christian economy today but those verses reveals how God feels about people who commit the same crime of treason and will be punished on Judgment Day.

The KKK, abortion clinic bombers, slave traders and all are the true believers and followers of the bible.
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2015
dalaman:

The KKK, abortion clinic bombers, slave traders and all are the true believers and followers of the bible.

If that makes you feel better. undecided
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by dalaman: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

If that makes you feel better. undecided

Just the way you believing that ISIS, Boko haram, Alshabab etc are the real.muslims also makes you feel better.
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
dalaman:

Just the way you believing that ISIS, Boko haram, Alshabab etc are the real.muslims also makes you feel better.

I told you that the difference is in the Owners' manual they use. True Christians will follow Jesus as their role Model while true Muslims will follow Muhammad as their role model, no? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by Annunaki(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I told you that the difference is in the Owners' manual that they use. True Christians will follow Jesus as their role Model while true Muslims will follow Muhammad as their role model, no? undecided

And Mohamed is obviously not who any Right thinking person will describe as a good role model. grin
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Annunaki:

And Mohamed is obviously not who any Right thinking person will describe as a good role model. grin

Except for true Muslims. wink
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by jcross19: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I told you that the difference is in the Owners' manual that they use. True Christians will follow Jesus as their role Model while true Muslims will follow Muhammad as their role model, no? undecided
Gbam!!!!!. In fact that's truth behind their action. Every muslim who want to be like mohmMAD please run away , when I check the history of that psycho wow I was surprise why people refuse to see that this lunatic march on the blood of innocents to build his evil religion. Koran the manual of terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by dalaman: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus said he came to bring a sword and se children against their parents, no?
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
dalaman:

Jesus said he came to bring a sword and se children against their parents, no?

"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division" (Luke 12:51).

It is true that it was prophesied that Jesus was to be the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6) and the angels said he was "peace on earth" (Luke 2:14) but it is also true that Jesus has been the very centre of conflict in the world since He stepped out of eternity. Those who receive Him will have this peace with God that He brought (Roman 5:1) but the promise of global peace will only arrive when Christ returns to earth. smiley
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by dalaman: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division" (Luke 12:51).

It is true that it was prophesied that Jesus was to be the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6) and the angels said he was "peace on earth" (Luke 2:14) but it is also true that Jesus has been the very centre of conflict in the world since He stepped out of eternity. Those who receive Him will have this peace with God that He brought (Roman 5:1) but the promise of global peace will only arrive when Christ returns to earth. smiley

Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2015
mustymatic:

I tot d buybull promotes love? or is it jus propaganda?
spreadin hate on nairaland and beyond...smh

The Bible does not promote love for evil, exposing evil for what it is cannot be said to be spreading hate.

Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2015
Gombs:

I thought so too... Ola shifting goal posts when shamed.

Suddenly, Israel and building their country, Allah and love, etc were all related to the OP, because Ola was involved?

grin grin
Ola is fast becoming an Obadiah777... grin

Didn't I tell you that you cannot think crooked and walk straight? undecided
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2015
dalaman:

Did that leave you flummoxed? undecided
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Here is the love of God to Muslims:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved" (John 3:16-17).

"But God commends His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8.).

"For He has made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him" (2 Corinthians 5:21).

"But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all" (Isaiah 53:5-6).

Does mustymatic now agree with the Love of God to Muslims? undecided
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by Qpetz: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
Strategy, zero.
Re: Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Qpetz:

Strategy, zero.

Are you saying Egypt hasn't got any strategy? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Most Christians Poor / All Atheist Must Read This / 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.