Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala (85176 Views)

History: Arhuanran -the Giant Warrior Prince Of Benin Kingdom / AZIA Yam Festival 2017 In Ihiala Anambra State / Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
GodMode:

gringrin you can talk about wine and sex cos your "dad" has made your life easygringrin

As a guy, I have to talk about money, cars, expensive sexy models and more moneygringrin

God gave us the luxury to dream big, wink
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by loomer: 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
fabulousvera:
. lol. maybe. go chop

I just lazy small
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by sweettinz20(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

lol.
Never knew you were crossing the igbo/yoruba line with me. undecided
Thought we were having a no tribal chit chat tongue
Dude, let's talk about wine and sex please? wink
ok llet talk abt sex if u are interested
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmm What a culture of harboring evil
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
sweettinz20:
ok llet talk abt sex if u are interested

undecided.See as your ear stand cheesy

You no even know weda I be python.

1 Like

Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by NigAmbassador: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
wacoj:

I schooled in Anambra state and i know that this nonsense culture is VERY pronounced there.
Go to a place like NIBO or NISE in Awka south LGA, they practice same culture.
The funny thing is that they are also scared of going close to eke when they see one.
I once challenged a native of the town to touch it if it doesn't bite.
My fellow students once killed a very giant eke at night and NO shit happened.

I am from Abia state and we kill anything called snake. They are evil.

My fellow brother... Tell that clown also that we murder such evil creatures into hell...
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by bisi16(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
NigAmbassador:
Such culture is found only in Amambra state. In my igbo community, we murder such evil creatures... #war_mood
And Ebonyi
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by Shedon5(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Given reptiles opportunity to exploit human beings. Soon the same python will swallow goat,chicken,even human beings.
Let's be careful how we hand our authority over to our subjects. If Eke is source of properity,why should the chief priest be the poorest and look like outcast?
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
NnamdiN:
don't take these things too seriously, you guys are in the minority...this was never about christianity vs paganism
I'm no bastard though, thanks.

Please dont act ignorant. your fellow brethren turned it into one.

And anyways we were a majority in this Nation once and we will make a comeback. This is our land first and foremost since time immemorial and we will see how to practice our tradition as we see fit.

We dont need you converts to teach us how to pracitce our own.

1 Like

Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Shedon5:
Given reptiles opportunity to exploit human beings. Soon the same python will swallow goat,chicken,even human beings.
Let's be careful how we hand our authority over to our subjects. If Eke is source of properity,why should the chief priest be the poorest and look like outcast?

What is the Chief Priests name?
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Hmmm What a culture of harboring evil

we know how much evil ur vhristianity has harboured.

1 Like

Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by NnamdiN: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Please dont act ignorant. your fellow brethren turned it into one.

And anyways we were a majority in this Nation once and we will make a comeback. This is our land first and foremost since time immemorial and we will see how to practice our tradition as we see fit.

We dont need you converts to teach us how to pracitce our own.
I'm only responding to my mentions, not going through the thread, not even following it.
And good luck with that comeback.

1 Like

Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by Mjjordan(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
I miss okija juju and his funny comments!
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by thewarrior72: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
wiseoneking:
ALL THIS PYTHON THING IS JUST IN LESS THAN 2% COMMUNITIES OF THE WHOLE OF IGBO LAND. IT IS NEITHER IN IMO, ENUGU,ABIA, EBONYI. IT IS JUST IN ANAMBRA AND MAJORLY IN TWO LOCAL GOVT OF IDEMILI AND IHIALA. THEY NEED TO DESTROY THAT FETISH CONVENANT.
Pathetic ignoramus
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by thewarrior72: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
wacoj:

I schooled in Anambra state and i know that this nonsense culture is VERY pronounced there.
Go to a place like NIBO or NISE in Awka south LGA, they practice same culture.
The funny thing is that they are also scared of going close to eke when they see one.
I once challenged a native of the town to touch it if it doesn't bite.
My fellow students once killed a very giant eke at night and NO shit happened.

I am from Abia state and we kill anything called snake. They are evil.
Another ignoramus
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by Ashure: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
free2ryhme:
what is the meaning of nweke?
Nweke is a child born on Eke market day. so also you have Nwa Eke -nweke Nwa Nkwo - nwankwo Nwa Afo - nwafo Nwa Orie - nworie. Na so na so.
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
dont worry keep worshipping your eke until it graduates from eating lesser animals to bigger and juicy animals that tastes like chicken especially you guys a python is always a python
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by eaglechild: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
NnamdiN:
lol pagan9ja I don't even know the way to my village you think I care about what happens to a python?
If it's not affecting my bank account and my sexual life(far more important stuff grin grin), they can all go extinct for all I care...
Not defending "Nigerian christianity" though, I have my reservations about the way we practice it in nigeria.
People spend hundreds of dollars to trace their roots and you proudly say that you don't know the way to your village.

That's sad.

1 Like

Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by shepherdnoble: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
I go dey run for all these okija ladies oo.... Umunwanyi Okija, bye-bye nu!
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by eaglechild: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
gal shutup and grow somes. Who is yur dad? Wu knows him? Wat landmarked has he laid? Wat public problem has he solved? Apart 4rm ur family wu else wud remembr him wen he dies at age 93above? Wat impact has he made to his environment? Does his suffering determine yur sucess? Dont yu know there are beta pple i learn 4rm eachday. Answer d ques and develop yur dream than using his story to shield ur sthupidity. Grow up gal. Be wise. Thank God 4 ur dad but wud ur story be better? Are u ready to achieve so much dat pple wont remembr ur past? Think think think... Thank God for yur dad buh wud yur story be better.? Wud u achieve xo nuch dah pple wud forget yur past? Think Think Think
You need to work on your writing skills.

1 Like

Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by tiwasiaife(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=NigAmbassador post=37536426]Such culture is found only in Amambra state. In my igbo community, we murder such evil creatures... #war_mood [/qu

Gbam! Its monster in Enugu state.
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by muazuk1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
me see dis kind tin...omo na to kill am o..
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by NnamdiN: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
eaglechild:

People spend hundreds of dollars to trace their roots and you proudly say that you don't know the way to your village.

That's sad.
not in the context you understood it sir.
I know my hometown, I speak, read and write igbo very well(I'm not lost). I don't go "home" often, the junctions where I'd have to stop(when I use public transportation) are kinda confusing that if I don't pay attention, I'd go past it. Not proud of it but I can't help it.
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by jcccccc: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
I CAN COUNT OVER HUNDRED THREADS THAT THE PEOPLE OF IMO STATE HAVE OPENED ON ANAMBRA, THIS MONTH ALONE AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM.
WHAT DO THEY WANT TO ACHIEVE, TO CAUSE SOME BAD BLOOD AGAINST ANAMBRA COMMUNITIES.
THE QUESTIONS I WANT:
1. IS ANAMBRA RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POVERTY RAVAGING IMO STATE
2. IS ANAMBRA RESPONSIBLE FOR ROCHAS NOT PAYING SALARY IN IMO
3. WHY ARE THEY SO SAD WITH THE SUCCESS AND BEAUTY OF ANAMBRA STATE
4. WHEN WILL IMO STOP HATING THEIR SUCCESSFUL BROTHERS
5. IS THAT HOW IGBOS WILL FORM AND LIVE IN BIAFRA
IMO STATE LEAVE ANAMBRA ALONE,, IMO STATE LEAVE ANAMBRA ALONE, IMO STATE LEAVE ANAMBRA ALONE, IMO STATE LEAVE ANAMBRA ALONE,

I CAN COUNT OVER HUNDRED THREADS THAT THE PEOPLE OF IMO STATE HAVE OPENED ON ANAMBRA, THIS MONTH ALONE AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM.
WHAT DO THEY WANT TO ACHIEVE, TO CAUSE SOME BAD BLOOD AGAINST ANAMBRA COMMUNITIES.
THE QUESTIONS I WANT:
IMO STATE LEAVE ANAMBRA ALONE,, IMO STATE LEAVE ANAMBRA ALONE, IMO STATE LEAVE ANAMBRA ALONE, IMO STATE LEAVE ANAMBRA ALONE,

THE QUESTIONS I WANT:
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mjjordan:
I miss okija juju and his funny comments!

I guess he Is madcow1. cheesy
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by cecegorz(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
The level of snake stories that grace NL front pages these days men!

How come we don't have NatGeo Wild - Nigerian Mysterious Slithers season 1 yet grin grin
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by MadCow1: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

I guess he Is madcow1. cheesy

Snitches get Stitches... angry
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
MadCow1:

Snitches get Stitches... angry

ooooooooops!
Sorry biko.
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by MadCow1: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

ooooooooops!
Sorry biko.

Never Mind.. No offense taken.

My love for you won't let me stay mad at you.. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by onyemarcus: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
NOT IN MBAISE.
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by Chibuhealth(f): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
missKiffy:
Bloody yeebos, if it is another tribe now they will start crying and wailing as if na them holy pass, and na them worse pass
stop hating and go get life! If u ever see an Igbo man even if he is a barrow pusher to marry you, go for thanksgiving. I understand, you are hating bcox u can never be like us. We too much
Re: The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

undecided.See as your ear stand cheesy

You no even know weda I be python.
You know I like you and I believe u aren't a python

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday / Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) / The 5 Most Powerful Traditional Rulers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.