Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo (47772 Views)

Abdulrahman Buniyamin Decorated With Sword Of Honour By UK Navy (Photo) / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) / Muiz Banire, 20 Others Bag SAN Rank (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by 175(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
DECORATION OF NEWLY PROMOTED INSPECTOR
GODWIN HOSEA FOR EXHIBITING EXCEPTIONAL
TALENT
You may recall that on the 22nd July, 2015
during a one-day working visit to Bauchi State
Police Command by the Inspector-General of
Police, IGP Solomon Arase NPM,fdc, one F/No
218346 Sgt Godwin Hosea presented a fabricated
bullet proof jacket which he manufactured locally
and at affordable price to the Inspector-General
of Police during a lecture parade at the Bauchi
Police Command State Headquarters. As a result,
a visibly happy IGP instantly promoted the
Sergeant to the rank of Inspector with effect from
22/07/2015.
While decorating the newly promoted Inspector,
the Commissioner of Police Bauchi State
Command, CP Mohammed K. Mohammed psc(+)
congratulated the Inspector and urged him to
rededicate himself to duty and reciprocate the
gesture done to him by the Inspector-General of
Police.
He further enjoined other officers and men to
emulate the newly promoted officer and harness
their God given talent in order to move the Force
and the Nation forward.
The CP finally thanked IGP Solomon E. Arase,
NPM, fdc for giving personnel welfare a top
priority in his administration.
DSP Haruna Mohammed,
Police Public Relations Officer,
Bauchi State Police Command.

https://npf.gov.ng/tweak/news/2015/8/31/BULLET_PROOF_MANUFACTURER-POLICEMAN_GIVEN_SPECIAL_PROMOTION_BY_IGP_DECORATED_WITH_NEW_RANK/index.php

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by INTROVERT(f): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Congratulations are in order, yes. grin

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by ORACLE1975(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
police is your friend help police always.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by ladyF(f): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Awnnnn. ..good for him

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by idu1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
how u take dey b first to comment all the time

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by boix(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
That's great. With FG's assistance it can be improved on

4 Likes

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by nochildsplay(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
This one refuse to join the league of road blocks and #20 sagent
And it pays off

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by 175(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
INTROVERT:

Which day you go create thread make anoda person hustle ur FTC sef bad girl gringrin Lol

8 Likes

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by 175(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
lalasticlala come n see oooo. . .American wonder in our very own Body Language Police Force gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by sammyj: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Good
Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by laudate: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Has ballistic tests been conducted on the bullet-proof jacket??!

5 Likes

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by LatestTrend: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
cheesy

Igwe must hear this.

cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by wasco24: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
Innovation pays and motivation follows.

Congrats my guy!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by bro4u: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Let them not be surprised if they see red cotton material on the vest... cos na African bulletproof sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by Dindondin(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
somebody quote me and let's fight.
Last Bullet
I m on my period
Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by tunwumi: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
In a bit to show trust for the vest, I suggest that IG should wear the vest while I hold an AK47 rifle. If IG leave after that I will market this vest to us army.

15 Likes

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by Swagavillage(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
at lest Nigeria now awards good deeds

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by missKiffy(f): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Good one
Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by shizzy7(f): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Set him up so he produces more
Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by yousee(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Where are the skeptics?
Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by Seuncoded(f): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dont travel out oooo
Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by enesty77(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oshee... That's my brother right there. I love innovative minds. Congrats bro, keep riding higher.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by sagio09: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thats very good of d IG,if only most of d leaders of many organizations are encouragn d less/locally talented dudes we're producing in Nigeria wit finance and self support,Nigeria will have been named as one of the countries wit creative history long ago.
Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by kennyddonn(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
but the guy mumu small....see as he dey look like sleeping oil.
congratulations to him sha his mumu face get gudu brain

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by shizzy7(f): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
I think you're a mod in Disguise

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by Uchizzy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Okkkkkk...wat about d guy who manufacture guns using local materials, why was he taken to court.

I think we should improve, that guy might save some money for the country...jst saying

Think bout it.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by Adeyinka12(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
u don come again . is your birth right? Yell me something are you ghost ?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by ladyF(f): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dindondin:
somebody quote me and let's fight.
Last Bullet
I m on my period
lol are u having cramps too? Take felvin
Re: Godwin Hosea, Bullet Proof Manufacturer- Policeman Decorated With New Rank:Photo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
his he a tailor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration / Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? / UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.