Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Delusion Of The Fictional Hellfire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Delusion Of The Fictional Hellfire (699 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here / Nathan Pratt: My Journey From the delusion of Christianity To Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Delusion Of The Fictional Hellfire by MizJanet(f): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2015

After the days work , I came back home and decide to relax in the sitting room , so I turned on the TV set trying to look for a suitable channel to watch .

Then I caught sight of a channel , they were just showing a movie . I dropped my remote control and decide to watch .

In that movie , a certan guy died and to my suprise they showed the guy in hellfire.
gosh! What did i see ? A COMPLETE HUMAN BEING WITH SHIRT AND TROUSER in fire grin

Infact , they showed the demon wearing a police man's uniform not just that he wore a shoe . Lol .

There was a certain girl in that fire . She plait her hair . Imagine an unclad ghost plaiting her hair shocked grin , she put on a nice dress . A certain guy was also wearing an underwear .

Oh no ! The filmtrick is just worse .

The movie is title " the ungrateful soul" , its just too funny .

All i see are human beings, a right thinking person knows those actors didnt die they only act a fiction . Guys , do u still belive this fiction ?

1 Like

Re: The Delusion Of The Fictional Hellfire by brandonobi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
its just a movie. that's what fiction is all bout
Re: The Delusion Of The Fictional Hellfire by OgundeleT(m): 4:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Some will even be crying whenever they are watching the movie. Hell my foot
Re: The Delusion Of The Fictional Hellfire by MizJanet(f): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
OgundeleT:
Some will even be crying whenever they are watching the movie. Hell my foot

Lol .
Re: The Delusion Of The Fictional Hellfire by Ebony7: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
[

Ebony7:

I've said it before, d only recorded details of preexistence is that of Jesus ~John/Abraham.
That of Abraham~Abel? It's not written that Abraham spiritually preexist Abel! Physically, Abel was d forerunner!

-------------------------------

Ebony7:

Owkayy, d underlined must have been d major cause of "heresy" as adduced by MizJanet and Jozzy4!
The symbol "~" as used in the underlined sentence was to convey /represent "as regards"! That is, "preexistence of Jesus as regards John and Abraham" (John 1v15 and John 8v56-58.
it wasn't meant to convey "John + Abraham preexisted"
Apologies for the mix up!

Re: The Delusion Of The Fictional Hellfire by orisa37: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Hell is Pain and Sufferings. There is nothing delutional about it. Fictions are spiritual histories that tell us about mortals and the immortals, possibles and the impossibles, so that you can pray to God of impossiblities to make your impossibles possible.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Comes Out As Gay. / That Creature Called Lucifer/devil/satan . / Did You See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.