Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Sen. Godswill Akpabio Involved In A Car Accident. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Godswill Akpabio Involved In A Car Accident. (841 Views)

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Lai Mohammed And Senator Godswill Akpabio Pictured Together / EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Godswill Akpabio Involved In A Car Accident. by bro4u: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Godswill
Akpabio , was involved in a car accident this
morning along the Airport Road in Abuja, Premium
Times reports.

The crash reported occurred when one of the cars
in the ex-governor’s convoy tried to beat the
traffic light resulting in a collision with another
car and the one that Akpabio was seated in.

An eye witness recounts ‘My wife and I were
coming from the NNPC Mega Station and we
stopped at the traffic light by Bolingo Hotel
Junction. When the green light showed and we
made to move, there was this siren blaring
Mercedes Benz jeep that came from the town and
almost crashed onto my car. I don’t know how
we dodged but another that was behind the jeep
hit the car behind me and tumbled on its side.

I and my wife rushed out of our vehicle and helped
the driver bring out his boss. When we brought
him out, we found that it was former governor
Godswill Akpabio.

At the time we brought him
out, the siren was still blaring. We put him in the
other vehicle and he was rushed to the National
Hospital.’
According to reports, he was later moved to a
private section of the hospital for X-ray and other
investigations.

Source : Premium Times
Re: Sen. Godswill Akpabio Involved In A Car Accident. by chocolateme(f): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oga sorry ooo!! Get well soon.
At the rescuer: "when you brought him out and noticed who he is, you rushed him to the hospital" but if he isn't who you notice, you drop him by the road side and start taking PICTURES!!

Hit or Miss?
Re: Sen. Godswill Akpabio Involved In A Car Accident. by psucc(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
It's one of the orientation course for the governor senator.
Hope he took that lesson in good faith and learn fast.
Quick healing.
Re: Sen. Godswill Akpabio Involved In A Car Accident. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
wish him quick recovery
Re: Sen. Godswill Akpabio Involved In A Car Accident. by tunwumi: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pic pls
Re: Sen. Godswill Akpabio Involved In A Car Accident. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hope he gets well soon. I like that man.
Re: Sen. Godswill Akpabio Involved In A Car Accident. by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
K
Re: Sen. Godswill Akpabio Involved In A Car Accident. by azimibraun: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
No pics? Yet drowning Men are pictured leaving the world in horrible manner.

Dualism sha!!!!
Re: Sen. Godswill Akpabio Involved In A Car Accident. by evatee(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
You guys shld learn how to back ur post wth good and clean pics. ..How do I believe this now?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode / N600bn Debt: Contractors Abandon Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, 183 Others / Biafra Can Happen Again - Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.