Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

100 Days In Office: Decied, Deception And Propaganda. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Days In Office: Decied, Deception And Propaganda. (567 Views)

Recovered Dollars: APC And Propaganda: Wailers Lets Analyse The Fake Pictures / First Imo Tunnel And Propaganda Surrounding It. Enemies Of Progress. / Countering Nairaland PDP Lies And Propaganda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Days In Office: Decied, Deception And Propaganda. by drss(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
The 2015 election is the most hotly contested presidential elections ever in Nigeria's history that saw the emergence of Buahri as President elect.
One striking factor that characterized the campaigns was the numerous electoral promises made to Nigerians by Buhari.
For those who forgot the numerous promises made by him, here they are:
1. Provision of N5,000 welfare package for the poor.
2. Declaration of Assets within 100 days of assuming office. I promise to declare my assets and mandate my appointees to do the same. - Buhari.
3. Generation of 20,000mw of electricity within four years.
4. Feeding of School children.
5. Defeating boko haram within 2 months. Christine Amanpour herself well bear us witness becos Buhari said this himself on CNN.
6. Make N1 = $1. A promise made during campaign in Imo state. Buhari said it is a shame that the naira is low in value when compared to the dollar. Today, $1 = N220.
7. Provision of free medical healthcare for women and children.

The above are just the teeny tiny peek of the over 100 promises made by Buhari during the presidential campaigns.
Even though many Nigerians knew that many of the promises can never be fulfilled, Nigerians were shocked and thrown into sadness when Buhari himself, the self style infallible one through his media assistant denied making any campaign promises. The president who pride himself as honest and incorruptible said APC was the originator of the campaign promises and as such, he's not responsible for it. Knowing fully well that he campaign under the platform of APC, it beat our imagination why Buhari will deny his promises. To make matters worse, he denied his promise to declare his assets. A promise that was cardinal during the campaign.
If buhari will commit such blunders like denying campaign promises, does it mean he's no longer a member of APC? Does that mean he decieved Nigerians with promises using the APC platform to win Presidential elections? A case of use and dump? With gaffes and blunders everywhere that is characterised by this government, does he honestly expect us to see him as an honest man?
It would have been better if he kept silent and fail to deliver on his campaign promises cos many people never expect him to fulfill them in the first place, but for him to open his mouth and deny them shows he's not the honest man the media showcase him to be.
*Alhiji Shehu Usman mai doya writting*
Proudly 5%
Re: 100 Days In Office: Decied, Deception And Propaganda. by 1miccza: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Alhaji walahi all they are doing and they've been doing is lie,lie and more lies...

1 Like

Re: 100 Days In Office: Decied, Deception And Propaganda. by charlso1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
What do you expect? That's why God should intervene.
Only a foolish father will promise his son to sleep and if the son wakes up, he will buy biscuit for him. And when the son fulfils his part and the father denies his promise. The son will never be happy and will not take any of the father's words seriously again. They have promised and denied it.
We have to pray for this our beloved country for God's intervention. Anyway, if you want to know how to be your own boss, download my 51 free eBook titled "Fiverr Lazy Man's Blueprint" now via the link on my signature below.
Re: 100 Days In Office: Decied, Deception And Propaganda. by drss(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
1miccza:
Alhaji walahi all they are doing and they've been doing is lie,lie and more lies...
I tell you. Nigerians have been duped.
Re: 100 Days In Office: Decied, Deception And Propaganda. by drss(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
charlso1:
What do you expect? That's why God should intervene.
Only a foolish father will promise his son to sleep and if the son wakes up, he will buy biscuit for him. And when the son fulfils his part and the father denies his promise. The son will never be happy and will not take any of the father's words seriously again. They have promised and denied it.
We have to pray for this our beloved country for God's intervention. Anyway, if you want to know how to be your own boss, download my 51 free eBook titled "Fiverr Lazy Man's Blueprint" now via the link on my signature below.
APC use lies and decied to campaign in 2015. I dont know what they will use to campaign in 2019. Dem own don finish.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days In Office: Decied, Deception And Propaganda. by 1miccza: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
drss:
I tell you. Nigerians have been duped.
Sincerely we've been seriously served

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Buhari Of My Personal Experience By Ignatius C. Olisemeka / Can Buhari Take Us To The Promised Land? / BUHARI: Closest We Can Ever Get To An Honest Leader By Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.