Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,691 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics (41074 Views)

Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash / Toke Makinwa Vs Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda:Who Rocks The Print Dress Better?(pics / Iyanya And Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
[size=20pt]o boy see F up[/size]
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by Grahamjnr(m): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
That girl Nkechia is so retarded and dumb. Can't construct one complete sentence without grammatical blunders! Someone should help and check which UK she is if it isn't United Kenya!

I didn't say 'slow' rather 're.tarded'
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by olamakinde(m): 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Baes and foolishness
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by mitchie58(f): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
freeage7:

Dem no need him marriage. Dem just won kurukere with am ni. Girls loving fame since 1759.
Hehehe
Not all girls o
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by kinibigdeal(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
mitchie58:
:DWhy fight over him when he won't marry any of you at the end of the day?

undecidedWhy fight over him when he won't marry any of you at the end of the day?

undecided
mitchie58:
:DWhy fight over him when he won't marry any of you at the end of the day?

undecidedWhy fight over him when he won't marry any of you at the end of the day?

Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by cococandy(f): 6:32am On Sep 01, 2015
This nkechi Girl is xtupid sha. Some m0r0n is playing you and instead of dropping him like it's hot, you're going about Instagram making a fool of yourself
SMH. All these low self esteem girls. Well they deserve imps like iyanya.
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by freeage7(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2015
mitchie58:

Hehehe
Not all girls o
Really? I thought all girls are like that oh. So what makes you different from other girls?
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by bxcode(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2015
And that's someone that millions of youth are aspiring to be like, a role model to many, the same goes to many musicians like him out there. My generation is truly blind.
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by osakue18(m): 7:12am On Sep 01, 2015
I really love Freda reply... it shows she's matured enough to handle situations.
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by deflover(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2015
the gal say he might be gay.........breast touching damn who does dat grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by pbs4real(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2015
QueenEdna:
Hmmmm, guys Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ promiscuity.
shoro niyen
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by pbs4real(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2015
cococandy:
This nkechi Girl is xtupid sha. Some m0r0n is playing you and instead of dropping him like it's hot, you're going about Instagram making a fool of yourself
SMH. All these low self esteem girls. Well they deserve imps like iyanya.
iFfa hear say u won't fall urself grin
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by nishola17(f): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2015
I wonder when women will stop making a fool of ourselves in public .
A man always knows who he wants even if she has an affair with 100 ladies , it's best you know your stand and let peace reign rather than showing a high level of insecurity
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by missKiffy(f): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

So Igbo girls are both farmers and tailors abi? grin
Modified grin
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by mitchie58(f): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2015
freeage7:

Really? I thought all girls are like that oh. So what makes you different from other girls?
I'm different because I don't care about the fame

But I actually care about the money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by dasrackhor(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2015
QueenEdna:
Hmmmm, guys aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ promiscuity.
What is this 1 saying?no be dem wan date superstar abi na e beg dem to open dere pussssssy?
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by freeage7(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2015
mitchie58:

I'm different because I don't care about the fame

But I actually care about the money cheesy
Hmmm. Very true. Relationships will be cold without food and drink. Money plays important roles in any relationship. More so, I learnt love can't pay the bills.
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by DonaldGenes(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2015
QueenEdna:
Hmmmm, guys Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ promiscuity.

Not me
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by Kingphaz: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2015
So Much private life matters just reviled in just one post by a female, address the main issue, you shouldn't have brought his sexual life into the matter. So eventually if He gets to Marry you 'Chi', you would be left with the guilt of exposing your man in the past because of anger or Jealousy. Think before we Act.
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by PasNina(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2015
missKiffy:
Igbo girls will want to reap where they did not sow, once they see money, their eye go shine
Rule Number 2.
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
haba... see well constructed reply
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by dombenis(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
ebosie11:
After singer Iyanya revealed on Instagram that he is dating Freda,an Instagram user name Nkechi has come after Freda Francis,claiming that Iyanya is dating her.She went ahead to say that Iyanya is a serial cheat and was dating her at the same time as Freda.She also said the singer sleeps with many girls.

The exchange of words between Nkechi and Freda sarted about 15 weeks ago before Iyanya shared Freda’s photo last week.

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/08/instagram-user-comes-after-iyanya-and.html?m=1

Freda or Nkechi.please if Iyanya reject any one of you, please am here, and am interested to handle any one of you if you ill be loyal to me thanks I love you. and God bless you.this re my numbers. +2348034925946 +2348085525296.
.please is it because man re scarce thats why you girls re fighting each other. please you girls should stop it.
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by hob(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Celebrities been banging gurls like forever

KO Kan Aye

HOB NONI
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by cristweeezy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
ebosie11:
After singer Iyanya revealed on Instagram that he is dating Freda,an Instagram user name Nkechi has come after Freda Francis,claiming that Iyanya is dating her.She went ahead to say that Iyanya is a serial cheat and was dating her at the same time as Freda.She also said the singer sleeps with many girls.

The exchange of words between Nkechi and Freda started about 15 weeks ago before Iyanya shared Freda’s photo last week.

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/08/instagram-user-comes-after-iyanya-and.html?m=1

most girls no get sense... Modernized oloshos.. Ready-made na hin dem go dey find.. Get ur ugly asses off d street bitches...
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by charlesbailey(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmmm.... wonders shall never cease.... have a blessed Tuesda Ciao
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by cristweeezy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
wakacome:
gerra ourra here mehn!!!!when dem open yansh for am nko??
naso dem go dey act loyal... "Guys and promiscuity",,, na girls cheat pass... I av a girl who controls 4 guys @ a time
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by cristweeezy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
QueenEdna:
Hmmmm, guys aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ promiscuity.
girls and infidelity...
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by cristweeezy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
What do expect from a calabar man before?

He gets attracted to anything looks like "p" just like the way a North pole of a magnet attracts the South pole of another!

grin grin grin
like mourinho, he suffers from anything dat starts with 'P'... Pulis,Pellegrini,Pardew,Pussy etc
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by cristweeezy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
kennyman2000:
Baba God, bless my hustle make gals dey fight over me too like this..
na good thing?
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by ugbah007: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Only one is fighting over him,the other said she knows her place with iyanya.freda pls stop giving him money,so this is how this celeb rolls to get some money.
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by Harus(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
;DBuhari's body language is already yielding result.
Re: Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics by bros856: 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Iyanya, well guy you know where you came from, before now where were all this girls, lover boy remember village o, when you are done with all of them please come home and pick a wife so that you will have peace and eat good food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Olubunmi Fetuga Is Dead! Iyabo Ojo's Mother Dies - Picture / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) / Is Tiwa Savage's Beauty Overrated? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.