Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,627 members, 7,782,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (57811 Views)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
ademoladeji:

Hard to bliv this made the FP...
it's not a new thing bro, the kind of topics that make FP dis day sef.. mods are sometimes so annoying
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.

I would have advice you to leave her..

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Too many kids here.

Op be very careful who you listen to.

But I'll say ..

An angry girl's mouth speaks before she thinks. It is very rare you see an angry lady who can bridle her tongue when angry - that's their only way they get back at you.

However, the truth is she has definitely seen better guys, only because she has not dated them yet. Every girl makes that erratic comparison. Those guys will only be better until she starts dating them.

Forgive her, try to forget. Be calm, you may have to be cold a little just to see her reaction after a while.

I believe she's sober already, I'll just advice you to forgive her and be vigilant wink

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Justiyke4u: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
If she can say it while you are dating, she will still say it while you are married but am not saying you should dump her Oooo but just use your head

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nastydude(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
avalontony:
My brother don't ever believe that anyone is better than you. You are unique and if you search throughout the whole world, you will never find anyone like you. Even God himself knows that no one is better than you...because you are his image, when he looks at you from His throne..his sees himself in you. How then can a mere mortal say that someone is better than you? DOES SHE LOVE YOU MORE THAN GOD, CAN SHE TAKE YOUR PLACE ON THE CROSS, CAN SHE BECOME POOR THAT YOU MIGHT BE RICH, CAN SHE GIVE UP HER LIFE FOR YOU?
My dear brother no one is better than you, and don't let that statement make you feel like a second hand citizen.
[color=#000099][/color]
God bless you for this.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by basille(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
The one who loves the least, controls the relationship, and its quite obvious who loves the least in your relationship.

Yes, it is enough reason to breakup. You need someone who respects you, and knows your self worth and NOT someone who tolerates you.
Such statements indicates that she probably sees you as a means to an end. So yes it's enough reason to break up, but it's up to you to decide.

P:S. All this assertions are made assuming you're not a DICKhead to her.

9 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.
Yeah...u used me...that affair will never move on.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
I usually like what people say when they are either drunk or angry - it is usually what is in the deepest part of their heart, their inner most thoughts and feelings, and most cases the truth!

6 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by ZACHIE: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
That's y we r woman,is part of us to pass our boundary ant that's y God makes man d head of us to tolerate and correct us,plz don't be angry with her
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Glorryy(f): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by bokom(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
[/color]
SUGARBEE:
Sentiments apart, you need to ignore what she said if you really love her..

[size=15pt][color=#006600]#SUGARBEE[/size]

Sugarbee... I love you! Will you be my girl?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by AreaFada2: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

u are very wrong. girls free up bottled up feelings whenever they are angry
The guy you quoted is a learner. Out of the abundance of the heart speaketh......you know the rest. The girl has been sizing up OP and might even have one or two guys already lined up. She might even be multi-dating already. Even if you continue dating her, never take her serious again. If you used to give her money, stop. Better still tell her to upgrade since it's human desire to get the best.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by AustinowithaC(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
[i][/i][quote author=nobilis post=37540637]U told us half of the story.
What were u guys arguing about?
What did you tell her before she finally told you what she told you?

In an argument, people say things that they might not mean. And some other times, in arguments, people say things that they have been bottling up inside.

U must have said something to her that made her tell you all that in order to hurt you more.

If she doesn't love you, why hasn't she left you for those other guys she was talking about?
If she doesn't love you, why is she still begging you to forgive her?
These are things you'll ask yourself.

As for her being approached by guys better than you, what do you think?
If she is beautiful or even not so beautiful, it is obvious that she will be approached by men who are better than you are.
But if she chose to stay with you, that means she loves you.

You should even be proud enough that even with all the better guys who are approaching her, she still wants to be with you.[admired absolutely all your points. Good to see som1 with exquisite evaluation skills]

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by lumije: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Believe me guy she only said dat jst 2 spark u up cos she knws responsible n caring guys lyk u r scarce 2 come by. 80% of dis guys r fake
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by ademoladeji(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
it's not a new thing bro, the kind of topics that make FP dis day sef.. mods are sometimes so annoying

So annoying...
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by cyprus000: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Atmmachine:
I feel like killing any guy who acts like an idiot just to please a girl.

The dump her nasty ass.
Ass licking nigga
[size=13pt]
Me and you na twin for this matter.

WTF is the _fuckin love they are talking about. Does being inlove equat to being foolish.

Just imagine the _fuck she spew. And some lame ass niggas are interpreting the bullshitt as love.angry

Bro, take a brake from that relationship. If she doesn't apologize.

Dump her sorry ass.

if I am you. I will never trust that girl.
[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Out of the abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh,she just gave you a clue,and naturally its implanted in every girl to seek for riches and flexing dude,e clear you dont fit the bill this moment,get some sex enhancer tonight and fvck her brains out and dump her a$$ 2moro,this is an eye opener for you to work hard and be successful.

Reading your post was like a dejavu to me,dont worry OP you go blow na just matter of time,and you go dey straff/date women with levels when time reach.this is the perfect moment to observe that woman that love you genuinely.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by homirefacuny(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Although it sounds heavy and disheartening as well.... If you love her, you will forgive her.
But..... Out of the abundance of the heart... The mouth speaketh.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
ademoladeji:

So annoying...

ateeeeeeeeeyu padi mi
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by lumije: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Believe me guy she only said dat jst 2 spark u up cos she knws responsible n caring guys lyk u r scarce 2 come by. 80% of dis guys r fake
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by uwakwesab(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
In angry these kind of situation! Forgiveness is a sin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by kliq(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

tell her to date those guys and let you be.... be wise man
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by owolawitola(f): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shey they said what u say in anger is what u really feel. Op i think she has no respect for u. For her to say that shez not contented with u. Maybe there are things she needs that ur not givin her. Its not all about love wirh some girls
Tychinzy:
Words spoken by girls in anger are not trully frm dia heart.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
AustinowithaC:
[i][/i]

Its only a matter of time she will ride another nigga's rod,i didnt believe the bullsh1t back then when my ex told me and i dont believe it now.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by iyahaya09: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Its not enough
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by tesimola4real(m): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
My girl friend will say satisfy me first
kliq:
tell her to date those guys and let you be.... be wise man
alexistaiwo:

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by CzarChris(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Well Op, for me that statement alone is a deal breaker, but what can I say? We humans differ. Even the bible says, "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speakth".
Had an argument with my fiancee last friday, she said something that I for one never imagined would come out of her mouth. I called it quits last sunday, though I'm still in pains somewhat but better I encounter the pain now a solve it, than be married and in torture.

So Op use your head.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by squash1986(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Give her space, and prove to her that you can do without her by flirting around with other girls,including her friends.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by kliq(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

I actually cried
how old are you?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by chegx(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Next time when she says such to you OP tell her that classy ladies look into your eyes in public places hoping that you would say hi, and that the moment she dumps you for those bigger boys you will move on with a more interesting and contented lady.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

i dont really have any positive reply to give

people usually say the depth of their heart when they are angry(thats how they really feel about you)
but you cant really hold it against then

because they are still with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.