Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,964 members, 7,803,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? (2250 Views)

Things To Consider Before Renting An Apartment For The First Time / Twin Duplex With Studio Apartment For Sale At Gwarimpa Abuja / 7 Room Bungalow With B/Q Studio Apartment For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by true2home(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Background: I'm a simple person that cherishes simple things and way of life. A US trained engineer and currently work as Highway construction inspector. I believe in better Nigeria and i believe that we will have to develop our environment without dependent on outsiders.

Project: A progressive 6 studio apartment for students in a small town call Ilishan Remo Ogun State.

Construction scheduled: 2016

Thank you and God bless Nigeria
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by mufutau55(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
I hope you get good students who is gonna maintain this flats for you.
Be careful with those cult members, and those having many students living in one flats.
It's not easy maintaining a boarding house o. Just a little advise.
But the 3D and arrangement of the flats are fine.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by true2home(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Good Day Sir Haji.M,

we are very conscious of your concerns. The project has three targeted occupants and they are students first, then university stuffs and last result will be a Guest House for visitors to the town. The School in focus is a religion private school called Babcock University. I m of one of the major families in the town. The demography of the town is very known to me, hence the provision of security for the building. While God Protects, we intent to provide cutting edge security management for the building too. That's why the amount of apartment Unit is so minimal.

Please keep these pointers coming, i very much appreciate them. Thank Boss
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by mufutau55(m): 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
true2home:
Good Day Sir Haji.M,

we are very conscious of your concerns. The project has three targeted occupants and they are students first, then university stuffs and last result will be a Guest House for visitors to the town. The School in focus is a religion private school called Babcock University. I m of one of the major families in the town. The demography of the town is very known to me, hence the provision of security for the building. While God Protects, we intent to provide cutting edge security management for the building too. That's why the amount of apartment Unit is so minimal.

Please keep these pointers coming, i very much appreciate them. Thank Boss.

Sure Sir. I am glad you have all this solutions in mind. May God help you to begin and complete the project in good health.
The layout is really good. Thank you sir.

Hajji M.
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by laudate: 12:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Wow! How far is it from Babcock?? I know 2 Phd students that need accommodation close to the uni.

When exactly is your project going to be completed? Will it be sold or leased out?
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by true2home(m): 12:52am On Sep 01, 2015
we plan to commence service Summer 2016 . Its only 5 min from the school. More details will be updated on this trend as we reach delivery date. Thank you
laudate:
Wow! How far is it from Babcock?? I know 2 Phd students that need accommodation close to the uni.

When exactly is your project going to be completed? Will it be sold or leased out?
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by MrMcJay(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
OP, when letting out your property to students, you should give preference to females. They pay higher for student apartments and care more or their for their surroundings.

Besides, they don't crowd their rooms with live-in friends.
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by Onuokwu: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrMcJay:
OP, when letting out your property to students, you should give preference to females. They pay higher for student apartments and care more or their for their surroundings.

You neva meet runs girls be dat!
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by MrMcJay(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2015
Onuokwu:

You neva meet runs girls be dat!

Lol.

Even every runs girls still like to have her own personal space. Unlike guys that would turn their rooms into barracks.
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2015
MrMcJay:

Hopefully the OP will disregard your archaic suggestion to engage in gender discrimination.

Where we are its a crime and its anti progressive.

All students regardless of gender deserves a good and safe living arrangement.
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by MrMcJay(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Hopefully the OP will disregard your archaic suggestion to engage in gender discrimination.

Where we are its a crime and its anti progressive.

All students regardless of gender deserves a good and safe living arrangement.

Say what you will, but you can't dispute the issues I raised. The building belongs to the OP, and it is his perogative to decide who stays where on his property.

I'm not discriminating based on gender, I'm quite knowledgeable on issues like this and I'm speaking from experience.

If you doubt me, go and compare the male and female hostels of any university in Nigeria to see the difference in maintenance culture of the occupants.

FYI, it's not a crime for me to decide that my students hostel is a Ladies hostel. Don't talk about what you don't know.
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2015
MrMcJay:

Say what you will, but you can't dispute the issues I raised. The building belongs to the OP, and it is his perogative to decide who stays where on his property.

I'm not discriminating based on gender, I'm quite knowledgeable on issues like this and I'm speaking from experience.

If you doubt me, go and compare the male and female hostels of any university in Nigeria to see the difference in maintenance culture of the occupants.

FYI, it's not a crime for me to decide that my students hostel is a Ladies hostel. Don't talk about what you don't know.

The only credible thing that you wrote is bolded. Everything else was just emotional lashing out.

Good luck to OP on his project.

Egun Mogaji out.
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by MrMcJay(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2015
EgunMogaji:

The only credible thing that you wrote is bolded. Everything else was just emotional lashing out.

Good luck to OP on his project.

Egun Mogaji out.

Have a great day sir.
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by laudate: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2015
true2home:
Background: I'm a simple person that cherishes simple things and way of life. A US trained engineer and currently work as Highway construction inspector. I believe in better Nigeria and i believe that we will have to develop our environment without dependent on outsiders.

Project: A progressive 6 studio apartment for students in a small town call Ilishan Remo Ogun State.

Sir, from your posts, it appears that you live in Ilishan where Babcock is situated. Please can you confirm something for me. Is there a jetty in Ilishan with a river or lagoon where boats can be anchored? Thanks.
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by true2home(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
laudate:

i for one do not know of such lagoon or river. What we have is a little stream that flows underground. hope that helps you. 419 is real!!!

Sir, from your posts, it appears that you live in Ilishan where Babcock is situated. Please can you confirm something for me. Is there a jetty in Ilishan with a river or lagoon where boats can be anchored? Thanks.
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by ahamonyeka(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
true2home:

for your studio sound control at an affordable price.

Contact via:07062269048,08053789165
Re: A Studio Apartment For Student In Ogun State Nigeria; What Do You Think? by true2home(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
On the issue of male to female hostel, i'm all for responsible person, male or female. I understand the view of both parties and its pretty much valid on both side. I believe in equality for all. so my project is open to all. But order will seriously be enforced. Thank God Buhari be the Presido! lol

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Doors At Onitsha And Environs. / Contemporary Architectural Design / A Two Unit Of 2 and Three Bedroom Bungalow With C Of O - 6million (photo) Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.