Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed (1942 Views)

Like New Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Wifi Only( 50k). SOLD / Very Clean Samsung Galaxy Tab S, 8.4" / Clean Used Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by einsteino(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
I need a galaxy tab S 8.4" (cellular version not wifi only). if you have one for sale or swap, holla me.
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by Tnot(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Im thinking of getting this tab too. I might buy from Eliascomm. I like the color he has cheesy

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by einsteino(m): 3:57am On Sep 01, 2015
he has sold that one ..sad face.. i was unable to raise the cash before he sold it.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by einsteino(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Still in need of it
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by Habidab: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
einsteino:
Still in need of it
ebay is your friend
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by einsteino(m): 3:11am On Sep 02, 2015
Habidab:
ebay is your friend

it is scarce even on ebay. the ones available there right now is too expensive compared to the ones i saw when i was broke. all the same i will wait for a good deal, thanks.
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by einsteino(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
still needed
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by olalekanba(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
I like the Tab, but it does reboot for no reason fortunately I bought it from Amazon and I was told to return it.
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by frisby: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
olalekanba:
I like the Tab, but it does reboot for no reason fortunately I bought it from Amazon and I was told to return it.

So, did you get a refund?
Another unit?

Are you still using the tab S?
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by frisby: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2015
einsteino:
still needed

Were you eventually able to find a deal?
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by einsteino(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2015
frisby:

Were you eventually able to find a deal?

Oh yes I did.
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by frisby: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
einsteino:

Oh yes I did.

Great.
Where please?
I'm currently on a hunt for that tablet.
Can't find it anywhere. Except on ebay where it costs twice as much as an Imo girl's bride price.

Also what's your experience with the tab? Do you think it's worth the cash. I'm a little strapped for cash and would hate to spend on something i'd not LOVE.
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by einsteino(m): 1:46am On Nov 07, 2015
frisby:

Great.
Where please?
I'm currently on a hunt for that tablet.
Can't find it anywhere. Except on ebay where it costs twice as much as an Imo girl's bride price.

Also what's your experience with the tab? Do you think it's worth the cash. I'm a little strapped for cash and would hate to spend on something i'd not LOVE.

Haha owerri gals r pretty and sure their bride price cost an arm and a leg. I searched ebay too but couldnt get at a reasonable price. Ended up buying mine from a dude who just returnd from U.K. Though you can get used ones at ikeja. Well I have used alot of flagships so cant really say it is the best all round. It has its strengths and equally its weakness. I love the fact that it is thin and 8.4" size is the perfect tablet for me, portability wise. I am an audiophile and coming from a htc m8, the tab s doesnt really come close. Its speakers are quite faint but that can be excused for a tab, using headphones gives a decent sound but would be found as not too great if u are an audiophile. The screen is its greatest point, best display I have seen. The ram and processor is about the best on a tab but I wish samsung could copy lg no lag technology. All Lg flagship I have used were literally impossible to lag, no mattr what I installed. This tab does lag occasionally but not too serious, I guess I just miss lg. 16gb on board memory was way too small, I had to buy a 64gb samsung sd card. The cameras are decent, great for a tab but definitely not for serious photos. Generally it is one of the best tabs out there, it floors the ipad air 2 and most Android based tab.

I forgot to add that it is great for gaming, u can get a wireless game pad if u r a game freak. Watching movies on it is very appealling. I bought mine for reading purposes and it really does excel due its size and portability.
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by olalekanba(m): 5:00am On Nov 07, 2015
frisby:

So, did you get a refund?
Another unit?

Are you still using the tab S?

I was refunded but used the cash to buy used ipad air
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by frisby: 6:58am On Nov 07, 2015
einsteino:

Haha owerri gals r pretty and sure their bride price cost an arm and a leg. I searched ebay too but couldnt get at a reasonable price. Ended up buying mine from a dude who just returnd from U.K. Though you can get used ones at ikeja. Well I have used alot of flagships so cant really say it is the best all round. It has its strengths and equally its weakness. I love the fact that it is thin and 8.4" size is the perfect tablet for me, portability wise. I am an audiophile and coming from a htc m8, the tab s doesnt really come close. Its speakers are quite faint but that can be excused for a tab, using headphones gives a decent sound but would be found as not too great if u are an audiophile. The screen is its greatest point, best display I have seen. The ram and processor is about the best on a tab but I wish samsung could copy lg no lag technology. All Lg flagship I have used were literally impossible to lag, no mattr what I installed. This tab does lag occasionally but not too serious, I guess I just miss lg. 16gb on board memory was way too small, I had to buy a 64gb samsung sd card. The cameras are decent, great for a tab but definitely not for serious photos. Generally it is one of the best tabs out there, it floors the ipad air 2 and most Android based tab.

I forgot to add that it is great for gaming, u can get a wireless game pad if u r a game freak. Watching movies on it is very appealling. I bought mine for reading purposes and it really does excel due its size and portability.

Wow!
Thanks for taking the time to type all of that.
Very unbiased opinion.
Basically your primary gripes are the audio quality and lag.

Well I do not plan on listening to a ton of music on it, my blackberry device already has that covered.
About lag, well one thing is certain, you're right about LG devices. I used a G2 2 years ago, my brother is using a G3. Those devices are practically lagless (if that's even a word)

I also am getting the tablet primarily for reading. So I'm glad it ticks the most important boxes of all: display and portability.

Please help me stay on the lookout for one. I get the feeling you know a lot of UK returnees grin

I'd rather get the LTE variant. Most of what Ikeja has at a respectable price are Wifi-only.

Thanks again man.
I also get the feeling you have a wicked collection of books. But more about that after I've procured tablet.
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by frisby: 6:58am On Nov 07, 2015
olalekanba:

I was refunded but used the cash to buy used ipad air

Ok bro. Thanks
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by Sammiel: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
I'm looking forward to buying this tab too but the price for a new one is kinda too high...85K. Dunno the least price for the used one. Anybody got an idea?
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by frisby: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sammiel:
I'm looking forward to buying this tab too but the price for a new one is kinda too high...85K. Dunno the least price for the used one. Anybody got an idea?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/391263879873?_mwBanner=1

Approximately 71k for a brand new.. shipping is even more worrisome
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by frisby: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Saw some ikeja listings for about 70k... still too high for a used tablet.

There are some 50k offerings on jiji, but they happen to be shams.
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by frisby: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
einsteino:

Oh yes I did.

Hello bro.

I finally found a seller for the tab. But please I need you to confirm something for me before I send the dude any money.

Please.
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by olalekanba(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
frisby:

Hello bro.

I finally found a seller for the tab. But please I need you to confirm something for me before I send the dude any money.

Please.

why not just place the order online, you can either buy on ebay or amazon
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by frisby: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
olalekanba:

why not just place the order online, you can either buy on ebay or amazon

Bro,
Have you seen the price tag on those things? grin
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by eliascomm55: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Got this 8.0 inches available.

Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by einsteino(m): 5:42am On Nov 17, 2015
frisby:

Hello bro.

Please.

make sure you verify its authenticity, too many clones out there.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by frisby: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2015
eliascomm55:
Got this 8.0 inches available.

Bro,
There's no Tab S 8.0
There's the 10.5 and the 8.4

Please what's the model number of that one and what carrier is it registered to?

What is your best price?

If your price is better than what I'm being offered by a seller on efritin.com then i'll buy from you.
But first please confirm the exact model of the tablet so we know what you're selling.
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by eliascomm55: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2015
frisby:

Bro,
There's no Tab S 8.0
There's the 10.5 and the 8.4

Please what's the model number of that one and what carrier is it registered to?

What is your best price?

If your price is better than what I'm being offered by a seller on efritin.com then i'll buy from you.
But first please confirm the exact model of the tablet so we know what you're selling.
Please stop saying what you dont know. I am a phone dealer. I am always sure of whatever I posted online. U can do ur finding to know if there is TabS 8.0 The device was released September 2015, it is called TabS2. Stop quoting what u dont really know about. The model I have is (SM-T715)
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by nell07(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
eliascomm55:
Please stop saying what you dont know. I am a phone dealer. I am always sure of whatever I posted online. U can do ur finding to know if there is TabS 8.0 The device was released September 2015, it is called TabS2. Stop quoting what u dont really know about. The model I have is (SM-T715)

Bros,
Price nko?
Can you share a photo of the "about phone" page?
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by frisby: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
eliascomm55:

No vex o.

But at least tell us the price
Re: Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Needed by eliascomm55: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2015
frisby:

No vex o.

But at least tell us the price

(1) (Reply)

Clean Gold US Used Iphone5s For Sale #55k / Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest / Amoi F9 Earpod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.