Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. (6370 Views)

Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) / Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by castro316: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2015
asha80:
I am not the one who complained guy you did and I simply faulted the eg you gave simple..if you want an Igboman to be president then that man is who other ethnicities would want to vote in or are comfortable with irrespective of what the Igbo nation might feel about the man..if all igbomen decide to vote one man and others don't it will still not get the igboman president since that I your utmost concern here....by the way if you know the socio-cultural make up of the Igbo society right from time immemorial and behavioural pattern you would know why on the average Igbo people dont really have a herd mentality..there are advantages and disadvantages...this is one of the disadvantages

Look let's not digress. Now what do u think then will solve the problem? If u haven't tot about iit before, think. I want answers from you.

1 Like

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by asha80(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2015
castro316:

Look let's not digress. Now what do u think then will solve the problem? If u haven't tot about iit before, think. I want answers from you.
why do you want answers from me ? I personally is more concerned on how to get the right leadership in our various states as those ones are closer to the people and moreover they are not going to be any other person except Igbo themselves..i am no longer hung up on that when will an Igbo becaome president anymore like used to do in the past..why? Simple go to otuoke what did Jonathan do really for his people?zilch..obasanjo kwanu? Who sigh..the north you are talking about still has the highest negative cases of hdi in the whole Nigeria..but if you are so passionate about how to get igbo presidency it is simply by bringing a candidate the other ethnicities are ready to vote for and align with them or not even if the guy has question marks about his competence and integrity

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by castro316: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2015
asha80:
why do you want answers from me ? I personally is more concerned on how to get the right leadership in our various states as those ones are closer to the people and moreover they are not going to be any other person except Igbo themselves..i am no longer hung up on that when will an Igbo becaome president anymore like used to do in the past..why? Simple go to otuoke what did Jonathan do really for his people?zilch..obasanjo kwanu? Who sigh..the north you are talking about still has the highest negative cases of hdi in the whole Nigeria..but if you are so passionate about how to get igbo presidency it is simply by bringing a candidate the other ethnicities are ready to vote for and align with them or not even if the guy has question marks about his competence and integrity

You see that is what I am saying. Nigerians like complaining but to cook up a solution.... No answer. Then why did u start insulting me that tried to air my opinion on how to go about it....I believe in solving problems and one attempt from you is a way to show that u r thinking actively in bringing unity to the igbos. providing one igbo man who will rule this country whether he does anything for us or not will be a step to uniting us and showing the world that we can do something together as one
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by asha80(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2015
castro316:

You see that is what I am saying. Nigerians like complaining but to cook up a solution.... No answer. Then why did u start insulting me that tried to air my opinion on how to go about it....I believe in solving problems and one attempt from you is a way to show that u r thinking actively in bringing unity to the igbos. providing one igbo man who will rule this country whether he does anything for us or not will be a step to uniting us and showing the world that we can do something together as one
nobody insulted you..you simply gave a wrong eg that is all..yorubas were united in voting awolowo in 1979 but shagari won, they were also united in voting for false in 1999 but obasanjo won..hausa fulani voted fir buhari in 2011 but Jonathan won..by the wat from your last statement you seem to be more concerned of what 'others' think about you rather than what you think about yourself

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by castro316: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2015
asha80:
nobody insulted you..you simply gave a wrong eg that is all..yorubas were united in voting awolowo in 1979 but shagari won, they were also united in voting for false in 1999 but obasanjo won..hausa fulani voted fir buhari in 2011 but Jonathan won..by the wat from your last statement you seem to be more concerned of what 'others' think about you rather than what you think about yourself

At least it will be a good start. One good step to the solution. During the apartheid in south Africa, the blacks after so many failed attempts lost to gain their stand in their own country but one day is one day.
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

Ojukwu contested twice in 2003 & 2007 and was rejected by Ibos. Or is he not prominent enough

Mallam, this issue has been thrashed some days ago (August 26) and you were given a resounding response to your chagrin. Then you queried why Ojukwu should ever contest election. And now you have shifted the goal-post. This is how you have been displaying your air of objectivity and sincerity in the name of 'One Nigeria'. But you have not bothered to query a known terrorist sponsor for occupying a political post.

This is how you presented your question then.
fulanimafia:

Great. Now why did Late Ojukwu run for President of a united Nigeria twice after causing tremendous loss of life in his quest for an independent Biafra?. Lets keep the discourse clean.
It's very obvious that you've been mischievously trying hard to be clever by half since some of us have maintained that:
IGBOS DO NOT NEED THE PRESIDENCY OR POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE!
And you have refused to even answer any of the questions I posed to you. However, I'd still give you another opportunity to give a good response to the questions.

For the sake of clarification here is what you seek:

pazienza:

Ojukwu had an Igbo spirit, he was a free man, free to make his own choices and life decisions.
He decided to run for Nigerian president for reasons best known to him, I am not a mind reader, I can only guess.
I think he ran for presidency because he wanted to inspire Ndiigbo, to show us the importance of unity, to show us the hypocrisy of Nigerians, who will accuse Ndiigbo of being tribalists, sentimental and still stuck in Biafra if we decide to vote for one of our own, but will also accuse us of being stupid, politically naive and incapable of uniting for a cause, if we decide to vote other Nigerians.

Thanks to Ojukwu running for presidency, we now know that even if Ndiigbo decided to vote for Buhari and against GEJ, the Odua-Arewa would have still made us villains for not voting GEJ.

Thanks to Ojukwu, sensible Biafrans now know that Ndiigbo can never please the Arewa-Odua, because they( Arewa-Odua) have created a political game in Nigeria, in which the Igbo must be made villains, irrespective of the path we take, we must end up as villains, we can never win in their eyes.

pazienza:

How can one thirst for oil already located in one's region?
Is it a must to co exist with the Arewa-Odua?
If someone doesn't want to you, the natural reaction is to cut off the person, forcing the person to stay with you only proves you are desperate and a parasite.

Gowon declared war on Biafra, Biafra didn't declare war on Nigeria, isn't this a common knowledge.

Ndiigbo didn't vote for Ojukwu, but instead voted for a non Igbo, shouldn't this be a cause to praise Ndiigbo for our altruistic nature? Which other group in Nigeria had ever voted a person from another region over theirs? Shouldn't we be praised for our patriotism? No, you look for a way to turn it all against Ndiigbo, Igbo bashing is a task that must be done, so you accuse Igbos of not caring about Ojukwu, you accuse us of lacking the ability to unite and vote one our own, like the "sophisticated ones", you accuse Igbos of being politically naive, you accuse us of being( AGIP)- ALL GOVERNMENT IN POWER voters.

Ndiigbo can never please you lots.

Yorubas had the opportunity to vote Buhari( the now packaged messiah) but turned it down to vote a corrupt and incompetent OBJ, were they crucified? No, they were hailed as being sophisticated, United and all what not.

Igbo leaders rush to Abuja to congratulate Buhari, you term us AGIP, trying to reap where we didn't sow, trying to curry Buhari's favour.

Igbo leaders refuse to go to Abuja, instead criticize Buhari, you term us children of hate, tribal and emotional.

Everything the Igbo man does is given negative interpretations and used against him, he can never do right.

I am sure if Ojukwu didn't contest for any elections in Post civil war Nigeria, your interpretation will be that Ojukwu was a bitter Man that was stuck on Biafra throughout his life.

Mallam, now that you have an answer on Ojukwu, provide honest answers to these questions:

1*Tell me, why is it that your people find it difficult to survive without forgery, falsification of figures, wanton treasury looting and lies You can buttress your point with the census exercises carried out thus far in the country. 

2*Why do Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris vehemently oppose the restructuring of the country You can use the 2014 National Conference as a case study.

3*From the rigged election results statistics you advertised earlier, if Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri had/have the clout to win national elections why are you addicted to using underage voters

4*Your slaves in the South have begun preaching a new message cum propaganda of how peace-loving and accommodative Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris have been to the Igbos in the North. And that it's the Igbos that have always provoked their host to massacring them. Okay! My question is, if indeed Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris have been peace-loving and accommodative, why are such gestures not extended to the Christian minorities in the North and Middle-belt

5*For many decades now Fulani herdsmen have continued to exhibit despicable attitudes and heartlessness with reckless abandon, trespassing on indigenous peasants' farmlands, destroying their crops, killing the people and chasing them far away from their ancestral lands. Why have you chosen these path of destruction

6*Explain in clear, plain language what you understand by the ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. 
Who made the statement and why 
Hint: It was such famous incitement and threat amongst others that metamorphosed into the carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election.

7*"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

Why did your god, Ahmadu Bello, arrogantly utter this comment in a multicultural and multi-religious country and got away with it, and you bigots still hold him in high esteem and even shove it down the throats of other people? 

8*How can a country built on a false and faulty foundation still attempts to progress by concealing the truth?

Be sincere and objective for once even if the truth is bitter and hurts!

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2015
You are right even thou our brothers won't agree with us. Igbos are first Imo,Ebonyi,Anambra, Abia,Enugu before being IGBO. Bitter truth!
Politics in Nigeria is a game of numbers, we can only conquer by building a strong team.
castro316:

Peppy what's ur take about what I said. wink

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by asha80(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2015
peppyluv02:
You are right even thou our brothers won't agree with us. Igbos are first Imo,Ebonyi,Anambra, Abia,Enugu before being IGBO. Bitter truth!
'highest level of loyalty in igboland is their hometown'-chinua achebe..it is not state
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by vicadex07(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2015
Lol...igbos wey fit kill themselves untop who get customer...love indeed. Come see dragging for dugbe or aleshinloye market. Like five igbo guys would pounce on a hapless customer each dragging one specific body part in the hope of convincing him/her. Smh
BuddahMonk:
At OP to start with you.

Even in remotest part of Igbolland you can never find a man that can't communicate in English.

If those Okadas were to be Igbos I know they must take you you there because this is the route they ply but being a abookii they must have plied that route for 100 times and still can't understand anything there.

If you want to know whether Igbos love themselves visit all the international markets in Nigeria and beyond and see how Igbos help themselves.

There is different between love and suffering and smiling
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by castro316: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2015
peppyluv02:

Even God had to scatter the people u tried to build the tower so high cos he too understands the power of unity. One language one voice.
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2015
vicadex07:
Lol...igbos wey fit kill themselves untop who get customer...love indeed. Come see dragging for dugbe or aleshinloye market. Like five igbo guys would pounce on a hapless customer each dragging one specific body part in the hope of convincing him/her. Smh

Stop being a hypocrite! What about the high profile assassinations, frequent ritual-killings and treasury lootings that go on unabated in your region?

The people of Ife and Modakeke engaged themselves in a war and blood flowed. Are they Igbos?

Immediately after Nigerian Independence, the Yorubas started 'Operation Wetie' in the SW and Lagos which resulted to arson and great loss of lives. The raging violence persisted which led to the 1st military coup and the eventual termination of the First Republic.

And right now see the fresh news emanating from your own backyard...

OgunNewsFact:
Two slaugthered, houses razed in Ogun cult clashes

Two persons have been killed and two houses razed when some suspected cultists, said to be members of 2 warring Confraternities clashed at the Ago Odo and Elega areas in Abeokuta on Monday(today 31st of August, 2015.

The Ogun State Police Command, which confirmed the killings, said the two victims were slaughtered, their throats removed while their two hands were cut and some parts were taken away by their assailants.

4 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by fulanimafia: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2015
kingsolex:
news paper propagandas how many states in the north can be compared with any state in the South in terms of development? no be only association na marijuana ..... kingsolex knows za truth.

You have never been to the North grin, most northern states are way more developed than the south except Lagos. Fact.

Checkout this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1945471/true-face-north
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

You have never been to the North grin, most northern states are way more developed than the south except Lagos. Fact.

And despite all the treasury-looting religious intolerance, discrimination, mass murder, illiteracy, poverty and strange diseases prevails...

3 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by fulanimafia: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

xtrorse:

And despite all the treasury-looting religious intolerance, discrimination, mass murder, illiteracy, poverty and strange diseases prevails...

Look at an Osu talking of discrimination. Lol.

Take out the log in your eye first http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/35502/1/poverty-takes-toll-on-ebonyi-residents.html

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by vicadex07(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
For anyone of those incidences found in Yorubaland, u will find many more on igbo soil. I laff when igbos absolve themselves from ritual killings. Seems you've forgotten okija shrine and clifford orji.

Besides, my response was directed to an hypocritic comment abt how igbo traders love themselves and watch out for each other but you were so dumb not to realize that.

Goto a regular brothel usually filled with igbo ashewos like sandra and jessica and watch how they will almost kill themselves untop a prospective client.
xtrorse:

Stop being a hypocrite! What about the high profile assassinations, frequent ritual-killings and treasury lootings that go on unabated in your region?

The people of Ife and Modakeke engaged themselves in a war and blood flowed. Are they Igbos?

Immediately after Nigerian Independence, the Yorubas started 'Operation Wetie' in the SW and Lagos which resulted to arson and great loss of lives. The raging violence persisted which led to the 1st military coup and the eventual termination of the First Republic.

And right now see the fresh news emanating from your own backyard...

1 Like

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

Look at an Osu talking of discrimination. Lol.

Take out the log in your eye first http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/35502/1/poverty-takes-toll-on-ebonyi-residents.html

See this confirmed gworo-chewing, kunu drinking, leprosy infested vampire and terrorist whose main pastime is unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt.

An uncircumcised son of perdition whose people only contribution to this country is spreading hate, terrorism, poverty, strange diseases, untold deaths and retrogression while still latching on and leeching on the resources from another man's backyard.

You must be one of the privileged 15 million Almajari loitering the streets like vagabonds. 

Igbos have been far from political power and manipulations, yet have achieved unrivalled success for themselves, but disgruntled and bile-filled fellows still have the guts to castigate Igbos for the impending doom at their doorsteps. 

Knowing that the era of divide-and-rule is fast waning and in a desperate bid to save the drowning Arewa-Odua partnership-in-crime, the leeches have become so obsessed with the affairs of Igbos and some other southerners, taking their perfidy to an alarming, more vicious level, oozing so much inferiority complex.

I don't blame you, I blame the 1914 amalgamation that that produced this forced union, under which you had the guts to rant senselessly if not stupidly.

Poverty Rates in Nigeria

North West = 71.2%
North East = 72.2% 
North central = 67%
South West = 43%
South South = 36.1%
South East = 26.7% 

http://www.triumphnewspapers.com/our21102008.html

www.nairaland.com/371485/regional-poverty-nigeria-north-south-west#5182089 

www.nairaland.com/554457/anambra-poverty-rate-lowest-nigeria 

www.nairaland.com/223727/south-east-reclaims-lead-education

www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment.

3 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
vicadex07:
For anyone of those incidences found in Yorubaland, u will find many more on igbo soil. I laff when igbos absolve themselves from ritual killings. Seems you've forgotten okija shrine and clifford orji.

Besides, my response was directed to an hypocritic comment abt how igbo traders love themselves and watch out for each other but you were so dumb not to realize that.

Goto a regular brothel usually filled with igbo ashewos like sandra and jessica and watch how they will almost kill themselves untop a prospective client.

There is no doubt that the South West is a notorious hub of ritualists. No passing week that you don't hear about Yaribanza people including their Alfas caught with human flesh and heads.

In the SE Okija is not up to a local government but the whole of two States in the SW is dedicated to deities and fettishness - Ogun and Osun deities.
It's no longer news that Yorubaland is notorious for human parts business, with the headquarters situated in Soka Evil Forest, Ibadan.
This is in addition to incest, child molestation, bank fraud, credit card scam, Oluwole forgery, internet fraudsters, fettishness/juju, terrorism, thuggery, kidnapping, omonile touts, etc.

Yorubaland - The World Capital of Ritual-killings

So much for Yoruba 'sufferstication'!

5 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by fulanimafia: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
xtrorse:

[s]See this confirmed gworo-chewing, kunu drinking, leprosy infested vampire and terrorist whose main pastime is unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt.

An uncircumcised son of perdition whose people only contribution to this country is spreading hate, terrorism, poverty, strange diseases, untold deaths and retrogression while still latching on and leeching on the resources from another man's backyard.

You must be one of the privileged 15 million Almajari loitering the streets like vagabonds. 

Igbos have been far from political power and manipulations, yet have achieved unrivalled success for themselves, but disgruntled and bile-filled fellows still have the guts to castigate Igbos for the impending doom at their doorsteps. 

Knowing that the era of divide-and-rule is fast waning and in a desperate bid to save the drowning Arewa-Odua partnership-in-crime, the leeches have become so obsessed with the affairs of Igbos and some other southerners, taking their perfidy to an alarming, more vicious level, oozing so much inferiority complex.

I don't blame you, I blame the 1914 amalgamation that that produced this forced union, under which you had the guts to rant senselessly if not stupidly.

Poverty in Nigeria

North West = 71.2%
North East = 72.2% 
North central = 67%
South West = 43%
South South = 36.1%
South East = 26.7% 

[/s]

I will not be drawn into your childish rants. The endemic poverty, kidnapping, cannibalism, drug trafficking, armed robbery, ritual murders, granny rape, prostitution and baby commerce that pervades your erosion ravaged region should keep you occupied with seeking for a panacea, especially in these times of your political immateriality. Au revoir.

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
That is the sort of rage you go into whenever you lose your senses resulting to the silly behaviours synonymous with cows...

fulanimafia:

See this confirmed gworo-chewing, kunu drinking, leprosy infested vampire and terrorist whose main pastime is unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt.

Poverty Rates in Nigeria

North West = 71.2%
North East = 72.2% 
North central = 67%
South West = 43%
South South = 36.1%
South East = 26.7% 

3 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by freedom96: 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
coolitempa:
Na lie o......the same northerners that are killing each other in Borno........yobe.....zamfara...etc.....please do not generalise because of one experience.... cheesy
na wetin I wan tell her be that o....@peppyluv02 u re wrong!We are terrorists!we k!ll each other down here in sambisa angry perhaps u cudnt sleep nd decided to write an imaginary story.Nice fiction,it lacks touch with reality though.
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by adconline(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Illusion of unity.. Facade of unity when they have millions of their youths unempowered by not providing education and employmeng opportunities.. They have over 10m kids not going to school! They have kids lining up to join BH in order to kill them.. Look at Osibanjo as VP without any political dynasty in his lineage, it's not possible in the north. Compare GMB vs GEJ political lineage. Former CBN governor Soludo, came from no political dynasty and was made economic adviser and later CBN governor while Sanusi born as a Kano prince, met Queen Elizabeth and PM of UK when he was a boy, had privileged education and access to power was later made CBN governor

1 Like

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I have always be amaze the way one a'boki would come down from one lorry from Maiduguri, another from a lorry from Sokoto meet at Benin and starts behaving as if they were twins. I am not sure if I have ever seen two A'boki quelling.
Another thing I like about them is that they are trustworthy. There is a filling station in my area that is guided by them, if it were my people. One night a tanker would come and they would pump all the fuel in it, then you would not see it again. But not so for the A'bokis. If you give one of my brothers 50 cows to take to the bush, that would be the last time you would see the cows and my brother.

The thing I like most about them is that they are contented with little. You would an A'boki pushing wheelbarrow in Benin. During the course of his work he would see big house, big cars and other beautiful things of life. Those things hardly touch him, you would see them happy, laughing, smiling. If it were my people, in that state they would go into arm robbery.
If truly riches is contentment, then the A'bokis are the richest people in Nigeria.

for someone that his home or village or community is wrecked and unsafe for habitat. then goes to somewhere far from his home where he knows that he can live and they say when there is life there is hope.

There is something you should know, first thing first the person will be happy bc he knows he can sleep peacefully at night and carry on with his activities tomorrow, you can't tell me that kind of person will be arrogant or worst than that. he ought to be contented even when he gets a little or NOT. Because his primary goal is just to stay alive and make small money to feed himself and knowing it gonna be better someday.

you can't equate that kinda person to someone who is with a safe environment and has the opportunity and privileges to succeed in life. since his own primary goal is not just to be alive.

bro just understand it that everybody is not the same and everything happens for a reason.
the hausa man you are saying is listening to you, obeying you and you are hyping him is only gaining/hoping for something from you. if not pls I advise don't vouch for them and be very careful with them.

1 Like

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
peppyluv02:
We are not talking about being fluent in English here and it's possible for any bike man irrespective of the tribe to get confused,may be not in this way. You know me not to be an 'efulefu'. You know how much I love and support my tribe but sometimes we have to leave sentiments aside and say the truth.The friend who was with me that day is also a nairalander and saw what happened saying 'that is why they will continue to rule us and they keep using the southerners'. Please how many northern leaders who supported Jonathan in the last election,have come out openly just like Fayose and co to criticize Buhari,even those who didn't support him before the election? If there is any,pls I would love to know because I can't remember.

As a student in Unibuja,I had a case with my landlord and reported him to the police. I needed a strong witness to nail him and unfortunately for me,the people to help me out were all his brothers. They come close to me and say 'no mind Ahmed,he no be better person'. Ok,follow me to the station and testify against him,they wouldn't do that. I sat down In front of my gate one evening crying. Then my neighbor, a man who was only seen once in a while,a retired Judge was driving by,he stopped and asked why me was crying.I explained everything to him. He said 'enter the car' and we drove straight to the station. He stood in for me and ordered the arrest of my landlord immediately. The next day,two of the policemen who I think are from the middle belt said to me, 'hmm,you must be a very lucky girl for an Hausa man to support you against his brother.

Now,I am not saying what they do is totally right but not being united is one thing Igbos have never done. Do you know that majority of the APC supporters who attack Igbos all the time are Igbos? Then few yorubas. They have Facebook account where they rain curses on their tribes men with the Hausas and Yorubas cheering them on. One of them even changed his name to 'Uzor Mohammed Buhari' and his wife also added 'Aisha' to her name undecided. Your name is sorry as an Igbo man,if you dare not support his write up.

Nne every igbo will not be in PDP and APGA some will be in APC.
That some Igbos in APC insulted you because of their partisanship don't worry those people cheering him will be the first to slith his throat next time Israel and Hamas fight or there Cartoon of the prophet in Denmark.

Igbo people are the most united in Nigeria forget what everybody will say Igbos love themselves.

If you want to know whether Igbos love themselves who built all the hospitals, schools, roads and churches in igbo villages inorder to help those in rural areas.

If igbos hate themselves why do Igbos occupy all the big markets in Nigeria and sell almost similar things in the market yet they still sit together and drink, laugh and eat from the same plate.

Igbos will pick kids from poor families, mentor them for 6 or 7 years after they will settle them with millions to start their own business thereby from there taking the poor boy's family out of poverty.

Its only Igbos that will 5 or 6 using one shop yet nobody will know, no quarrel or diabolic acts.

In the business world Igbos will spot opportunity in Ethiopia and tell the others how things are going there let everybody start coming.

How many Igbo community have you heard fighting themselves in Igboland since Aguleri-Umuleri war ended.

Have you heard catholics are killing anglicans in igboland.

What I want to let you know is that Igbos are not robots that are programmed to do what pleases everybody, Igbos have their culture, value system and orientation.

Than ab0kii shared N50 between his brother doesn't mean if you want to learn trade and ask an igbo brother to allow you to squat in his shop and hustle that he will reject you.

Ab0kiis show their own love, igbos knows where to show brotherly love not sharing N50 and N55

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
vicadex07:

**grin**

The same way Glo, Etisalat, Airtel and MTN are dragging you along the road with sims and flyers.

The same way Samsung, Apple, Techno and Sony are falling over themselves trying to capture the Africa mobile market.

Igbos fight over customers but not over sales, Igbos will drag and abuse each other over customers but in evening you see them eating from one mortar of nkwobi at mama Nkechi joint or drinking Hero Larger at Feedwell joint.

Yorubas that love themselves.

Awolowo vs Akintola - WW1.

Ajasin vs Omoboriwo - WW2.

Yorubas hate Aworis and regarded as fishermen that shouldn't be in the corridors of power grin grin grin grin

Yorubas hate oke-ogun people are regarded them as farmers that should farm to death inorder to feed the rest Yorubass.

Yorubass hate Ijebu people are call them all sorts of them because the Ijebus are not as beggarly and wasteful as other.

7 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
I am not jobless like you to sleep and wake up only to write down my imagination, truth is bitter.
freedom96:
na wetin I wan tell her be that o....@peppyluv02 u re wrong!We are terrorists!we k!ll each other down here in sambisa angry perhaps u cudnt sleep nd decided to write an imaginary story.Nice fiction,it lacks touch with reality though.

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by freedom96: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
peppyluv02:
I am not jobless like you to sleep and wake up only to write down my imagination, truth is bitter.
ok.But wait,did this really happened?Two abok!s loved eachother the way u described?
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
freedom96:
ok.But wait,did this really happened?Two abok!s loved eachother the way u described?

Its common now, I have seen it countless times.

I witness one, an ab0ki shoe was called to repair shoe for us, when we started negotiating price, we felt the price was on the high side. As we were negotiating the price another ab0ki shoemaker came strolling, so we decided to use the opportunity to throw the bid open so that the price will reduce.

When we called the later shoemaker to come and repair the shoe, the guy refused to come telling us we should give it to his brother that came there before him.
They act like that, its normal among them shaa but that does not mean they automacaly love themselves more than others.
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
fulanimafia:
[/s]

I will not be drawn into your childish rants. The endemic poverty, kidnapping, cannibalism, drug trafficking, armed robbery, ritual murders, granny rape, prostitution and baby commerce that pervades your erosion ravaged region should keep you occupied with seeking for a panacea, especially in these times of your political immateriality. Au revoir.

Don't mind the idiot! even the statistics are fake lol

1 Like

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
xtrorse:
That is the sort of rage you go into whenever you lose your senses resulting to the silly behaviours synonymous with cows...

You this lunatic. you're here again with your useless multi-colored,recycled epistles. its not like you come up with something new. even the one above, i can read it off hand due to the fact that i see it everyday lol. to even make matters worse is your idiocy. you quote someone then it appears on the person's mentions without a response then you edit it later grin grin grin grin. oya copy and paste the same lines you used yesterday grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kaakulator:

You this lunatic. you're here again with your useless multi-colored,recycled epistles. its not like you come up with something new. even the one above, i can read it off hand due to the fact that i see it everyday lol. to even make matters worse is your idiocy. you quote someone then it appears on the person's mentions without a response then you edit it later grin grin grin grin. oya copy and paste the same lines you used yesterday grin grin grin

Kamoru a.k.a disciple of hate and propaganda, you don show o?
Are you blaming Igbos for your wickedness and journey to insanity?
We don't want people to be declared missing in the land of the living. Many of your Yoruba folks rarely believe in hard work without juju and charms. Your life must be miserable now courtesy of your wickedness and Ritual-killings.

A cannibal and human parts merchant of death is a devil's incarnate. And therefore you are not needed amongst sane person.

Take your wickedness back to Soka Evil Forest were many of you hail from. You are warned...

Bunch of greedy, parasitic scallywag!

2 Likes

Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Fulaman198(m): 12:02am On Sep 02, 2015
This has absolutely nothing to do with being from the North. It is called having a good character. Many people seem to lack that nowadays because it seems they ripped out their hearts and traded it for the rotten fruits of this earth.
Re: Emulating The Unity Of The Northerners - My Experience. by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Fulaman198:
This has absolutely nothing to do with being from the North. It is called having a good character. Many people seem to lack that nowadays because it seems they ripped out their hearts and traded it for the rotten fruits of this earth.

Good character?
What's the essence of the good character that will not hesitate or think twice before butchering another, just because the fellow is of a different faith from him and is already condemned to be an infidel by his holy book and so is worth not living?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George: Tinubu Will Vomit Everything He Has Stolen / DSS Commander Killed In The East. / These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.