Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

s - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (2678 Views)

When You Text Her "Good Morning Beautiful" And She Replies With "Awhh Thanks Bud / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers / Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: s by ayogun22: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Glowstone:
why onna dey carry woman matter for head no wonder she has no regard for u , as for me u only own a woman wen she is with u as long as u are not married to her

yes i dey carry am. na my fault. she just be one babe wey sabi handle me well.
Re: s by ayogun22: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
funshy87:
U can't forget her because i think u don't have another gal, dats wat happen when guys put their trust and love in just a lady, Alaye find another gal and am sure u will forget abt her, such is life, u are not d first person to experience dat, we learn everyday

good point...i am not versed in handling more than one babe at a time. I have to learn now. but i cant forget her not because of that but my ego and my mind constantly making me feel like shit for her playing me
Re: s by sailor1234: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
@ op
I understand u bro,let it go,it's not worth it,don't send that text message.
Re: s by ayogun22: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
cool
sailor1234:
@ op
I understand u bro,let it go,it's not worth it,don't send that text message.

Thanks bro, i have decided not to send it. You guys have made me see the light. Not very necessary. Its eating me inside though but i have to find a way to let it go
Re: s by ayogun22: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Still woke up this morning and this shit is killing me. Probably from reading posts here on Nairaland. Should have come on here long ago. Although love blinders might need you to get hurt first to realise your mistakes. I really wanna get my mind out to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am High On Kitty-Cat Juice...:) / What Does It Mean When A Guy Always Wants To See Your Face Or See You? / Can You Date A Lady Or Guy That Bleach? ( HILARIOUS PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.