Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? (8941 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by NoRetreat(m): 6:16am On Sep 01, 2015
Why this young and beautiful lady can’t find love? She says it’s all because of her height and men who can’t accept that she’s taller than them.
Actually, Ebony Lewis, who is 2m high, had a full sex swap last year in high hopes of finding her other half and starting the life she had always wanted. But despite her curvaceous figure and beautiful long legs, the true love is passing her by. And although Ebony, born Mark, is not deprived of the men’s attention, her relationships never last longer than a couple of dates.

Ebony said: “I’ve been dressing like a woman since I was 18, however I only began fully living as a woman since I was 22. My height is always something I have worried about before transitioning.  I’ve always been honest with men and I tell them about my past and when I transitioned and they’re fine with it.

Relationships would always fizzle out before they got serious and they would tell me how tall I was and how they liked girls shorter than them. When I’ve been out on a date with me, people would point and stare and I’d often overhear people say ‘Oh My God, look how tall that woman is’. My date would pretend they hadn’t heard the comments or that it hadn’t bothered them but I knew it did. 

In the beginning, I always thought they were staring at me because I was weird. But I have gained confidence now as the years have gone by. Now I’ve transitioned, I turn heads on the street, not just because of my height, but because I’m a confident strong woman. If someone likes you for you, you shouldn’t feel like you’re not worthy of love because of your height, I know there will be someone out there for me.”

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by christinie(f): 6:17am On Sep 01, 2015
This one too is a post?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by NoRetreat(m): 6:21am On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
This one too is a post?
you are in a hurry to comment rather than ask for picture. Thanks.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by jazinogold(m): 6:24am On Sep 01, 2015
the taller d gal! the deeper the xoxo! the deeper the love!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Velounie(f): 6:36am On Sep 01, 2015
Height shldnt b a barrier na.Anyways am not a guy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by saintneo(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2015
She is a tranny! Sorry i can't date trannies, dwarf or gaint!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by cyprus000: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2015
[size=13pt]
I am 6.4ft tall. I can't marry a tall person. Except I want born pole wire,which I don't won't.
[/size]
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by cyprus000: 7:16am On Sep 01, 2015
Velounie:
[size=13pt]
This is like saying AS+AS shouldn't be a barrier.

I don't agree with you ma'am
[/size]
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by SapeleWater(m): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Instead of man to bend down kiss him wife, na wife go bend down kiss husband. Wey I no be Aki and Pawpaw...God forbid
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by aare07(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Yes.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by cyprus000: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2015
SapeleWater:
Instead of man to bend down kiss him wife, na wife go bend down kiss husband. Wey I no be Aki and Pawpaw...God forbid
[size=13pt]
grincheesy

If na that one be your prblm,na him be say your own wahala no dey market.
[/size]
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by SapeleWater(m): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
grincheesy

If na that one be your prblm,na him be say your own wahala no dey market.
[/size]
Oga, na my choice. As me no be short man, I no fit marry woman wey go dey see on top my head. E no make sense to me.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by cyprus000: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2015
SapeleWater:

Oga, na my choice. As me no be short man, I no fit marry woman wey go dey see on top my head. E no make sense to me.
[size=13pt]
You dey correct
[/size]
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Velounie(f): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
This is like saying AS+AS shouldn't be a barrier.

I don't agree with you ma'am
[/size]
oh really?am sorry but I don't think your example follows.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by christinie(f): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2015
Lol but you are yet to answer my question moss.
NoRetreat:
you are in a hurry to comment rather than ask for picture. Thanks.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Fernandowski(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2015
Am 6ft 8inches tall already and still very young

Why marrying another tall lady??

I won't marry a lady that is even 6ft 5inches tall to avoid giving birth to electric pole
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by agrovick(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2015
Tall ladies rock excluding those ones that are as straight as the figure one (no curves)
Velounie:
Hi, do you believe in coincidences?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by dmcdad: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Velounie:
But girl you sef check out that pix na. Haba! E no bam at all
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2015
I can never!!!!!

To all the ladies planning to crush on me, better make sure you shorter grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Luckygurl(f): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Fernandowski:
Am 6ft 8inches tall already and still very young

Why marrying another tall lady??

I won't marry a lady that is even 6ft 5inches tall to avoid giving birth to electric pole
grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by NoRetreat(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
Lol but you are yet to answer my question moss.
yes! It is a post that needed to be promoted to the first page.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Haa NoRetreat i no get Choice o... I must Marry a Taller Woman to Help My Future Children smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by NoRetreat(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
NEPABOY:
Haa NoRetreat i no get Choice o... I must Marry a Taller Woman to Help My Future Children smiley
Cool my man.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by dmcdad: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
NEPABOY:
I undertsand. For a guy who is not tall, it is needed. But for someone who is already tall, wetin wan be the need again? Plus, how many of them are even tall?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
dmcdad:

I undertsand. For a guy who is not tall, it is needed. But for someone who is already tall, wetin wan be the need again? Plus, how many of them are even tall?
yhh a Lanky guy needs an average Lady 4 a Wife.. are u too Tall? I'd love to have Some of ur height if u caresmiley
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by qtx(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
NoRetreat:

Why this young and beautiful lady can’t find love? She says it’s all because of her height and men who can’t accept that she’s taller than them.
Actually, Ebony Lewis, who is 2m high, had a full sex swap last year in high hopes of finding her other half and starting the life she had always wanted. But despite her curvaceous figure and beautiful long legs, the true love is passing her by. And although Ebony, born Mark, is not deprived of the men’s attention, her relationships never last longer than a couple of dates.

Ebony said: “I’ve been dressing like a woman since I was 18, however I only began fully living as a woman since I was 22. My height is always something I have worried about before transitioning.  I’ve always been honest with men and I tell them about my past and when I transitioned and they’re fine with it.

Relationships would always fizzle out before they got serious and they would tell me how tall I was and how they liked girls shorter than them. When I’ve been out on a date with me, people would point and stare and I’d often overhear people say ‘Oh My God, look how tall that woman is’. My date would pretend they hadn’t heard the comments or that it hadn’t bothered them but I knew it did. 

In the beginning, I always thought they were staring at me because I was weird. But I have gained confidence now as the years have gone by. Now I’ve transitioned, I turn heads on the street, not just because of my height, but because I’m a confident strong woman. If someone likes you for you, you shouldn’t feel like you’re not worthy of love because of your height, I know there will be someone out there for me.”

your prob is not ur height dear, your problem is that you are a man with cosmetic conversion and pretending to be a woman. Since if you dont like your gender, you transition, why not also cut your height so you will also look shorter for your right man to come quicker?
kichiburouba shegie western technological transformation of natural homo sapiens .

[url]robminds.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by dmcdad: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
NEPABOY:
yhh a Lanky guy needs an average Lady 4 a Wife.. are u too Tall? I'd love to have Some of ur height if u caresmiley
Well... 6ft is tall enough. Sorry I cant share. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Maybe you can ask some of the guys that are 6'4" or higher. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
dmcdad:

Well... 6ft is tall enough. Sorry I cant share. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Maybe you can ask some of the guys that are 6'4" or higher. grin grin grin grin grin
Common dnt be Greedy,i want urs grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
6ft max cos I'm jez 6ft "2.... Taller? No!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by dmcdad: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
NEPABOY:
Common dnt be Greedy,i want urs grin
Why mine? You see me for dream? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
dmcdad:

Why mine? You see me for dream? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lool i see u 4 Vision grin grin grin ..and 4 dat Vision,ur d only 1 dat can Help.. Bros i dn Chop beans Tire,yet my height no gri move an inch since 2009 grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? by christinie(f): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
You are dreaming, right?

Wake up!
NoRetreat:
yes! It is a post that needed to be promoted to the first page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) / A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her / URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.