Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

8 Ways To Impress During Your First Week Of A New Job. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Ways To Impress During Your First Week Of A New Job. (11881 Views)

Robot Demoted And Fired At A Supermarket In UK After A Week Of Incompetence / My First Week As Teacher / You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 8 Ways To Impress During Your First Week Of A New Job. by Dparagon(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
amicable09:
I can only but smile cheesy

I've seen newbies come and go.
I've seen oldies retrenched.
And wisdom has taught me that it's not in playing eye service. Only start what you can finish.

Whether you make the best tea or you carry your boss' bag from his car to his desk, when the day of reckoning comes and you are found wanting, you'll be kicked out.

My take on this is;
Work hard, take your job like it's your personal business and never ever put yourself at risk of being fired!

Exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Quit The Job. Please Help I Am Lost? / Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers / I Need Your Advice And Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.