Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. (2268 Views)

I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun / Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by Holyman3(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2015
I can't help but ask this question.
This Catholic Priest was vocal against Jonathan and for Buhari during the election campaign.
He went ahead to tell lies about how he used Pidgeons to ask God questions about the election and all that.

Now that his own part of the country has been pushed to the backyard of important appointments, I want to know if he has said anything about it.
Why did he chose to keep quiet? Could it be that he can't see more Pidgeons to buy?

Remember I said important appointments because Custom, Inec, SFG, DSS, Immigration, NNPC, All security positions, Nimasa etc are all gone.
I know some ignorant people will tell us that Buhari still have one million appointments such as head of girls brigade, Chairperson of Christian Mother and director of boys scout to make.

Cc lalasticlala, seun

13 Likes

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by Lattop(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2015
He was silent for he has nothing to saygrin

FTC
Arsenal make una sign Cavani fo me o jare

1 Like

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by kossyablaze(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Brb

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2015
God has a way of disgracing people who lies using the HolySpirit

Father Mbaka come defend Buhari grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by christinie(f): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2015
I have no comment.
Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by Gboliwe: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Ngige is still nursing his burns, he hasn't found time to dole out money to Mbaka yet. Until he does, Mbaka will remain silent.

BTW Mbaka has never been relevant in national politics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by Dosinspector(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Leave fr Mbaka out of this.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by ELTON123(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
God has a way of disgracing people who lies using the HolySpirit

Father Mbaka come defend Buhari grin
I never supported buhari for one day but don't insult the anointed man of God please am begging you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2015
ELTON123:
I never supported buhari for one day but don't insult the anointed man of God please am begging you.
Who dash monkey banana

1 Like

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by wecan: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2015
Mbaka the prophet of doom
Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by ELTON123(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who dash monkey banana
lol what do you mean
Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by brize(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2015
Lol, so Mbaka is now a politician ba? Some people seeks every avenue to insult catholics and catholic priests, but do you know what? The mother church is unshakeable.........

1 Like

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2015
ELTON123:

Check if he is still in faith.

Next time pray properly before drawing conclusion

He should apologize for presenting an ethnoreligious bigot as saviour

Tell him to apologize to Jonathan for him badluck. angry
Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2015
ELTON123:
lol what do you mean
I mean, Is he really anointed?
Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by Montaque(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2015
When it is advices that religious leaders should play their role in an unbiased manner, it seems it's not wisdom speaking.
The reason why a religious leader should not fall head over heel for a nigeria politician is that their agenda is different when they win, and you can't defend thEm then.
encourage your members to vote according to there conscience. That's the ideal thing.

1 Like

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by cybertyrant(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Holyman3:
This Catholic Priest was vocal against Jonathan and for Buhari during the election campaign.
He went ahead to tell lies about how he used Pidgeons to ask God questions about the election and all that.

Now that his own part of the country has been pushed to the backyard of important appointments, I want to know if he has said anything about it.
Why did he chose to keep quiet? Could it be that he can't see more Pidgeons to buy?

Remember I said important appointments because Custom, Inec, SFG, DSS, Immigration, NNPC, All security positions, Nimasa etc are all gone.
I know some ignorant people will tell us that Buhari still have one million appointments such as head of girls brigade, Chairperson of Christian Mother and director of boys scout to make.

Cc lalasticlala, seun
Do not abuse our father mbaka,he saw a vision and said it, one thing i know is that God works in different ways which is beyond human understanding, tell me if jonathan had won will radio biafra be promoted? , will nnamdi kanu be popularized?, will ijaw fight with us against his brother when we decide to declare biafra? Will the yoruba backstabbing nature be exposed to the southern minorities? Will hmmm?
The way nnamdi kanu sees jonathan as a fool is the way every other persons even northerners see him, so wats ur point

2 Likes

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by vayne(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2015
Dosinspector:
Leave fr Mbaka out of this.
Why didn't he leave himself out of politics.

1 Like

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by vayne(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2015
brize:
Lol, so Mbaka is now a politician ba? Some people seeks every avenue to insult catholics and catholic priests, but do you know what? The mother church is unshakeable.........
Mr man leave that thing,most igbos are Chatolics..
Mbaka as a disciple of God has a lot of followers and should be very careful in meddling in political affairs..
Mbaka divided his followers,buhari winning the election is not enough if he does have the interest of mbaka's people at heart.
Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by brize(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2015
vayne:

Mr man leave that thing,most igbos are Chatolics..
Mbaka as a disciple of God has a lot of followers and should be very careful in meddling in political affairs..
Mbaka divided his followers,buhari winning the election is not enough if he does have the interest of mbaka's people at heart.
but jonathans pigeon didnt fly na, six years my dear, six years.........
Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by bababuff(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2015
i beg leave Mbaka alone.
Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by vayne(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2015
brize:
but jonathans pigeon didnt fly na, six years my dear, six years.........
Yes,they didn't fly....but the ones that flew brought back lope sided appoints.

1 Like

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by steph2sweet(f): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Guess the Holy Spirit has not yet revealed to him what to say

1 Like

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by obailala(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Holyman3:

Cc lalasticlala, seun
Only corrupt ridden souls see the appointment of someone from their tribe as an achievement even though common sense has proved otherwise for ages. It is only in Nigeria that someone is appointed to a position to serve and you see his tribesmen and entire village follow him to church for thanksgiving proclaiming that God has blessed their brother and lifted him out of poverty.

It is only in Nigeria that you hear people openly say things like "JUICY APPOINTMENT" or "JUICY POSITION." E.g. Buhari has appointed his brothers to all the "JUICY POSITIONS" and now he wants to share other "NON-JUICY POSITIONS" to southerners.

Our people innocently make these statements out of the corrupt abundance of their hearts; in other words, a "JUICY POSITION" simply means a position where the occupier can steal a lot of money. This unfortunately is the reasoning of a typical Nigerian.

@Holyman3
I may be wrong but I do not think Fr Mbaka falls in the category of the typical Nigerians who think that appointing tribesmen into "JUICY POSITIONS" is an achievement or progress.
Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by brize(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
vayne:

Yes,they didn't fly....but the ones that flew brought back lope sided appoints.
thats the zoo for you and mind you that Fr.Mbaka does not lick anyones as$, do good he praise you and do bad he cautions you
Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by decide: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
wecan:
Mbaka the prophet of doom
Re. Fr. Mbaka stands on his word and said that appointment doesn't matter, as he said that what matters in this country is delivering dividends of democracy.
Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
ELTON123:

King Saul was also anointed by God and what later happened to him?

Satan was once an angel and I will like to know what later happened to him!

Anointed man of God indeed?

Christ has already told us how he is going to respond to all these gods of men tagged anointed men of god.

1 Like

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by Holyman3(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
obailala:
Only corrupt ridden souls see the appointment of someone from their tribe as an achievement even though common sense has proved otherwise for ages. It is only in Nigeria that someone is appointed to a position to serve and you see his tribesmen and entire village follow him to church for thanksgiving proclaiming that God has blessed their brother and lifted him out of poverty.

It is only in Nigeria that you hear people openly say things like "JUICY APPOINTMENT" or "JUICY POSITION." E.g. Buhari has appointed his brothers to all the "JUICY POSITIONS" and now he wants to share other "NON-JUICY POSITIONS" to southerners.

Our people innocently make these statements out of the corrupt abundance of their hearts; in other words, a "JUICY POSITION" simply means a position where the occupier can steal a lot of money. This unfortunately is the reasoning of a typical Nigerian.

@Holyman3
I may be wrong but I do not think Fr Mbaka falls in the category of the typical Nigerians who think that appointing tribesmen into "JUICY POSITIONS" is an achievement or progress.

Well I cannot condemn your entire post because you made sense in some ways.
I am one person who condemn Church thanksgiving after winning any political post.
It is absurd. I actually condemn some churches in its entirety.
I fought the councilor of my ward because he said it was Jesus who gave him mandate. Blacks are animals.

But then, in a County like Nigeria, you cannot ignore the importance of federal character in appointments.

I don't know where you come from but how would you react if President, Vice President, Senate president, house speaker come from one village out of a million villages in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. by Holyman3(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
brize:

Idddiot

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats / This Is Bullharry (pics) / I Will Sacrifice My Life For Biafra Actualisation-dismissed Nigerian Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.