Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode (36549 Views)

Nigeria Cannot Do Without The North By Femi Aribisala / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by sdindan: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pedophile of the North.
Gbagam!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by anonimi: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Buhari must lead constitutionally.. Federal character is constitutional whether buhari likes it or not. He must accomodate federal character and he must also declare his assets

He already PUBLICLY declared his assets, according to Garba Shehu. shocked

Buhari, Osinbajo declare assets
MAY 30, 2015

President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo have declared their assets to the Code of Conduct Bureau as required by the Constitution.

The head of Buhari’s media team, Garba Shehu, in a statement on Saturday, said the President and Vice President submitted their assets declaration forms separately on Thursday.

Shehu added that the CCB, through its Chairman, Sam Saba, on Friday acknowledged the receipt of the forms.

He said Buhari’s declarant identity was given as: President: 000001/2015.

Shehu however did not disclose the contents of the assets declaration forms.

“By declaring their assets, President Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo may have not only fulfilled the requirements of the Nigerian Constitution, but also fulfilled the first of their many campaign promises.

“While seeking election into the highest office in the land, the President had promised Nigerians that he would publicly declare his assets as soon as he took over government,” he wrote.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-osinbajo-declare-assets/

When I was a child, I was told that a LIAR is also a THIEF.
Buhari is obviously a liar and a thief of NO integrity whatsoever!
No wonder he belongs to a party of witches. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by MrCounselor: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
I dont know which one yet.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by MSItachi: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
He might be a bad father and a lousy man... But he is a good writer

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by missKiffy(f): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
I can see Femi Fani Kayode is the president of the wailers association
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
The Yorubas are the mor0ns who keep being the SOuthern Slaves to these Nomads. I wish Yoruba people can articulate better.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Pascal181: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
All I can say is 'islamad'
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by freedom96: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Buhari must lead constitutionally.. Federal character is constitutional whether buhari likes it or not. He must accomodate federal character and he must also declare his assets
Hey,little girl,we won't declare the assets,we won't follow the federal character!What u gonna do? grin.....Go to court grin grin
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by hob(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
too long to read

i will pass
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Abugab(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Political jobbers like FFK knows their end in political philandering has come and thus they will work against anything that will change the status quo.
What was his achievements as aviation minister?
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by runbets: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
I am from the southwest and he remains my president irrespective of what people do or say

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by bendutch(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:
He can even pick people from Daura as his cabinet members, some of us do not give a hoot.

What we want is performance and good governance.

Appointment should not be by ethnicity zones or religion. It should strictly be based on merit and competency.
I feel sorry for the person that helped you in typing this crap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by freedom96: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ffk is indeed a vagabond!So he knew all these and still went on to support a northern presidential candidate for a while?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by tuniski: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:

Why was the result not achieved under Jonathan?

Just answer that and you will see the difference and what body language can achieve.
I am sure u are schooled. Perhaps, graduate and above; was it body language that made u a graduate or that u graduated the same day u enter higher institution? Body language is just a dubious way of looking for justification of inaction. What u see were painstaking actions that were work in progress but, for timing difference the outcome is being seen now. Buhari is yet to start anything, no direction,no policy,no cabinet!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by simonvic: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:
He can even pick people from Daura as his cabinet members, some of us do not give a hoot.

What we want is performance and good governance.

Appointment should not be by ethnicity zones or religion. It should strictly be based on merit and competency.

This how the merit works in Nigeria. got this from nairaland

The Federal Ministry of Education has released the cut-off marks on State-by-State basis of the just concluded 2013 National Common Entrance Examination for admission processes into Federal Unity Colleges nation-wide.

Parents are advised to check the results of their wards which have been posted on notice board of all Unity Colleges throughout the Federation.

Pupils that scored above the cut-off marks based on their state of origin are eligible for admission on merit.

The Federal Ministry of Education has released the cut-off marks on State-by-State basis of the just concluded 2013 National Common Entrance Examination for admission processes into Federal Unity Colleges nation-wide.
Parents are advised to check the results of their wards which have been posted on notice board of all Unity Colleges throughout the Federation.
Pupils that scored above the cut-off marks based on their state of origin are eligible for admission on merit.

Abia - Male(130) Female(130)
Adamawa - Male(62) Female(62)
Akwa-Ibom - Male(123) Female(123)
Anambra - Male(139) Female(139)[
Bauchi - Male(35) Female(35)
Bayelsa - Male(72) Female(72)
Benue - Male(111) Female(111)
Borno - Male(45) Female(45)
Cross-Rivers - Male(97) Female(97)
Delta - Male(131) Female(131)
Ebonyi - Male(112) Female(112)
Edo - Male(127) Female(127)
Ekiti - Male(119) Female(119)
Enugu - Male(134) Female(134)
Gombe - Male(58) Female(58)
Imo - Male(138) Female(138)
Jigawa - Male(44) Female(44)
Kaduna - Male(91) Female (91)
Kano - Male(67) Female(67)
Kastina - Male(60) Female(60)
Kebbi - Male(9) Female(20)
Kogi - Male(119) Female(119)
Kwara - Male(123) Female(123)
Lagos - Male(133) Female(133)
Nassarawa - Male(58) Female(58)
Niger - Male(93) Female(93)
Ogun - Male(131) Female(131)
Ondo - Male(126) Female(126)
Osun - Male(127) Female(127)
Oyo - Male(127) Female(127)
Plateau - Male(97) Female(97)
Rivers - Male(118) Female(118)
Sokoto - Male(9) Female(13)
Taraba - Male(3) Female(11)
Yobe - Male(2) Female(27)
Zamfara - Male(4) Female(2)
FCT Abuja - Male(90) Female(90)

http://www.assessmentng.com/2013/05/22/2013-national-common-entrance-examination-cut-off-marks-released-state-by-state/ for the complete list.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by ROCKHARDDK(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
E da Boyi Fem Fani Lohun, Owo re nu bi ko fipamo si, lodun yi, aajijo na wo re ni.....
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by rexbuton: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:

He is the president and he has the right to choose his team, no matter where they are from.

Is electricity improving? Yes
Are refineries working? Yes
Is national reserve increasing? Yes
Is anti-corruption war on track? Yes
Is the body language against corruption? Yes

If all his appointments so far achieved that, carry go Baba.
GRAND DELUSIONS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Greyworld:
King of the North!

PMB should then be addressed thus:
Mohamadu Buhari of the house of Daura,
First of his name.
King of the Fulanis and Hausa herdsmen.
Protector of the north and
Lord of the sharia kingdoms.

Whats your point? When your uncle GEJ was in charge why didnt you call him King of the South.?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by bjdon: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:
Please we are one Nigeria.

No country can move an inch under the shackles of tribal and ethnic antagonism.

What country are you living in that you say we are one? I mean really I am completely dumbfounded at the ignorance of some people.

You have a country where the there is institutional discrimination against Southerners in terms of admission and employment to Federal institutions and agencies and yet you say we are one.
The problem with so many young Nigerians is that you have only really known OBJ and GEJ's govt. Trust me during the time of Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Abacha etc, southerners were completely omitted from all vital economic and security positions. From the time of Danjuma right up on to Obasanjo's second coming every sing Chief of Army staff was a Northerner. A period of over 20 years, and yet somebody will come and tell me we are one country. Please tell that to the motorway!
You young people shouting 'Sai this and Sai that' you don't know the people you are dealing with.The 95% comment should have opened your eyes. The way Tambuwal betrayed Femi should have opened your eyes, don't worry sha you still have over 3 years of learning to come!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by berrystunn(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:

Why was the result not achieved under Jonathan?

Just answer that and you will see the difference and what body language can achieve.

go sleep,
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Barram: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N150,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

EMAIL:captainzod1993@yahoo.com.

BBM:26DF3756
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Neplusultra(f): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Point of correction, Its Femi Fani-Olukayode

All former documents remain valid tongue
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by shejane: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jonathan did the same

All I want is better Nigeria whoever lead whatever position is not my problem

My house of rep member from my town never did anything for us.

So y bother myself

Whoever can get the job done wear the cap
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by mathskill: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
So he is no more an Islamist?
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by sdindan: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
First heard this from radio Biafra.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Lamasta(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
What more can I say..........
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
And what do they gain in return?? Fruastration, hunger, poverty and insurgency!!
North will always remain timid and undevelop for eternity!
I only pity some of our western brothers who have bluntly refused to adhere to the advice of the elders.
Huasa/fulani worst combination ever.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by ayampissed: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
ishiamu:

Judging from recent events, with President Buhari now in power it appears that those who have been lusting for total northern domination for the last 55 years have finally had their way.

LAUGHING OUT LOUD grin grin grin

But seriously

ishiamu:

The inability to think deeply or profoundly is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Missonas(f): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Rob Stark comes to mind.

The people will always groan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by alcmene: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Yorrobars are the one applauding the tribalistic nature of Buhari government
Shameless slave

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by lushious(f): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by ibro2hot(m): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
May be Buhari was right to have given more appintment to d northerners...As it was written in the book of Job 37:22 "Out of
the north comes golden splendor; Around God is
awesome majesty". So even in the Bible the North is greater than the South.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Infograph: FAAC Allocation Distribution To 36 States From January - March 2017 / Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch / Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.