Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode (36538 Views)

Nigeria Cannot Do Without The North By Femi Aribisala / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by 4C2215131: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
modelmike7:
Distractions everywhere. PMB has more better things to do than engaging all you wailers in words. FFK, King of wailers! Nigeria must be great again.

Address the issue! The messenger may be crippled, but his crippled state does not detract the potency of the message.

We are ALWAYS fond of doing this-attacking personalities instead of the issue(s) raised. Even the Almighty Allah uses one's enemies to bless one, reprimand one, or caution one. Let him that hath ear hear what the spirit is saying to the....you know the rest (or maybe you don't).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
bjdon:

The last king of the North(Sarduana) was butchered like a dog in his palace. The long hand of 'Southern Magic' caught up with Abacha.
Buhari should tread carefully, messing with the South can be quite damaging to your health and well being.

Let the Game of thrones continue!

And over 3 million people followed him(Sardauna) to grave. Are you praying for the same to happen again? God forbid! You seriously need history.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by zendy: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
sdindan:
Pedophile of the North.
Gbagam!

I don't want to jump to conclusions here but can anyone tell us when Buhari married Aisha? We have all seen her children and it looks like she couldn't have been more than 15 when she had her first child

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by wokomabest(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Keegan:

All these atrocities hausa/fulani perpetrated against the south west with the help of fo.ols from south east, Azikwe (NCNC), Ekweme (NPN) Chukwumerege (sic), Ofonagoro, Oloriburuku Nzeribe (ABN) was used to annul June 1993 election and so on. Forget it!
you ve not really outlined how these people you mentioned here helped in the anullment of june 1993.non of the these guys was a military man then neither was any one of them a minister.it was purely military rule.pls let's argue reasonably here
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Keegan: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
wokomabest:
you ve not really outlined how these people you mentioned here helped in the anullment of june 1993.non of the these guys was a military man then neither was any one of them a minister.it was purely military rule.pls let's argue reasonably here

Then you must be a big fo.ol.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by waledud(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
I feel quite compelled to agree with FFK for the first time in a long while on this one. The skewness of the distribution of this appointments so far is worrisome no matter the argument you put forward in its defense. The Nigerian history, mix, coupled with the diversities, cleavages or whatever other variant of the Nigerian stereotypical peculiarities are just still too accentuated to accommodate such obvious asymmetry of the North-South power equation. Let's face it, because of our past experience we still hang on to certain regional sensitivities especially when it comes to political dealings. Maybe with time we may be able leap past it, but for now that mutually-assured political suspicion is still very much etched in our collective psyche and any wise leader should take this into account at any given instance in governance of this highly beleaguered group of people.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by uchechuma3567: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:

He is the president and he has the right to choose his team, no matter where they are from.

Is electricity improving? Yes
Are refineries working? Yes
Is national reserve increasing? Yes
Is anti-corruption war on track? Yes
Is the body language against corruption? Yes

If all his appointments so far achieved that, carry go Baba.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Kkjam(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:
He can even pick people from Daura as his cabinet members, some of us do not give a hoot.

What we want is performance and good governance.

Appointment should not be by ethnicity zones or religion. It should strictly be based on merit and competency.
He should have pick his Vice from north too because some northners are more competent and they merit it. Nonsense
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Ufuos4Love: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Zonacom:
The first few paragraphs of this write up are very disturbing. We seriously need to tell ourselves the truth. Ahmadu Bello and some other venerated leaders of the past actually planted this seed of hate between the hausas and other tribes. And we call them heroes of our past... nonsense
This is One reason why i don't blame the executioners of the first military coup(d one they call 'Igbo coup') anymore. Those young men saw the evil intention of the Hausa-Fulani/Britain collabo on Nigeria and confronted it head-on though the price was costly. I think it's high time we(southerners) spoke with one voice on this Issue.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by ucheuzor1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:
He can even pick people from Daura as his cabinet members, some of us do not give a hoot.

Appointment should not be by ethnicity zones or religion. It should strictly be based on merit and competency.
Read and understand b4 making ur statement.. its point blank clear that dis barbaric northerners have to treachious principle guiding them...I voted for PMB but its clear to me nw that there is more to dis change than he actually promised us.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Kkjam(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Government of the north for the north by the north.
I only pity the Yorubas who supported this certificateless Jihadist. The worst part is that he is denying his campaign promises

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by ladej(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:

bro even mad men dey make sense at least once a day naaaaaaa

Don't discount these yarns o
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Gordonz07(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
NIGERIA LED BY BUHARI: -President - Fulani, -V.P - Yoruba, -Sen.President - Yoruba, -Dep.Sen.President- Igbo, -Speaker - Sayawa, -Dep.Speaker - Yoruba, -CJN - Hausa, -CBN Gov.- Igbo, -GMD NNPC- Igbo -FIRS - Yoruba, -DG BPP - Igbo, -DG SSS - Fulani, -CDS - Yoruba, -Army - Babur -Airforce - Hausa, -Navy - Ibibio, -CGC - Hausa, -CGI - Gwandara, -GCNSCDC - Nupe -NSA - Kanuri, -SGF - Kilba, -NIS - Egon, -NCS - Fulani, -SSA Sen- Annang, -SSA Reps - Hausa. All these positions have some tribal/ethnic reflections. BABA we know you done these appointment Based on Merit thank you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by ladej(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Carwaynal:

And over 3 million people followed him(Sardauna) to grave. Are you praying for the same to happen again? God forbid! You seriously need history.
he doesn't need history

He needs Jesus
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
4C2215131:

Address the issue! The messenger may be crippled, but his crippled state does not distract from the potency of the message.

We are ALWAYS fond of doing this-attacking personalities instead of the issue(s) raised. Even the Almighty Allah uses one's enemies to bless one, reprimand one, or caution one. Let him that hath ear hear what the spirit is saying to the....you know the rest.
............... I like your moniker! Its innovative!!
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Realist2: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
What a mind blowing and explosive write up!.only the delusional fools will dismiss this facts.

My problem with the South is that, we all complain and go back to our businesses without any ACTION, how long shall it continue this way?..
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by wokomabest(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Keegan:

Then you must be a big fo.ol.
have you seen where f00lishness has kept you and your ffuckingg tribe?.you have nothing up stairs.go deal with that
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by imsuboi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:

He is the president and he has the right to choose his team, no matter where they are from.

Is electricity improving? Yes
Are refineries working? Yes
Is national reserve increasing? Yes
Is anti-corruption war on track? Yes
Is the body language against corruption? Yes

If all his appointments so far achieved that, carry go Baba.

Aren't you just smart?
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by charlsecy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Is this not the same Fani-Kayode that commended one of the appointees, who he described as a fellow product of Cambridge?
That was an observation on only one of the apointees, not the whole apointees.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Pque(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
nationwide1:

Hurt me? You must be kidding.

How can a baseless assumption (just like you naively support Buhari's misstep) hurt me?

You only succeeded in exposing your childishness and poor upbringing.

If u never behave like a child, you wouldn't have brought your little sister into this issue but let us close this. I need not prove myself in any way. Each one to his own view.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by SKYQUEST(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
superstar1:

I agree with you sir. But we must change our constitution about federal character if this will be sellable.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by SAMATC(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
ishiamu:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.... when you made an olodo president what do you expect.... he did it in his first time as head of state y'all shouldn't be surprised abeg

Keep quiet !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by armadeo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
ichidodo:
What a lovely, lovely day to be a wailer.... That imbecilic president from Daura couldnt just wait to show his true color... being a part of 5% is just shiny and chrome.

We witness you.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by ichidodo: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
armadeo:

We witness you.
Mediocre!..
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by armadeo(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Mediocre!..

I live I die I live again.
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by Agbodu2(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
whether u lyk it or not PMB is d President Federal Republic of Nigeria. Baba Buhari let go jor
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by ichidodo: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
armadeo:

I live I die I live again.

Then you will be awaited to feast with the heros of time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by just4now(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
l said it before and many folks didn't believe me buhari is not up to the task. He is enclosed by northern political oligarchy who made him figure head president and dictate his policies. These clowns are the guild that determines the affairs of this nation we had bought a lie. The president is a mist just a rubber stamp. The appointments were craftily selected to execute a hidden northern agenda that would pave way to succession or outright dominance over the south. All remaining appointments are not sensitive positions and unprivileged to consultation on the state of the nation affairs. We wouldn't know anything until we are being sold with this present kitchen cabinet. Buhari don't trust from his heart anyone from the south period. Let's demand retraction of some of these sensitive appointments thus be given to the south to prove the president fairness and true leadership.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by landinfo: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Greyworld:
King of the North!
PMB should then be addressed thus: Mohamadu Buhari of the house of Daura, First of his name. King of the Fulanis and Hausa herdsmen. Protector of the north and Lord of the sharia kingdoms.
Best komment so far!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by armadeo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Then you will be awaited to feast with the heros of time.

Making sure I arrive shiny and chrome at the gates of Valhalla. grin grin
Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by ichidodo: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
armadeo:

Making sure I arrive shiny and chrome at the gates of Valhalla. grin grin

Mediocre!.. Until you are awaited will Immortan joe himself carry you to the Shiny gates with much chrome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode by balladin: 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=modelmike7 post=37549411]Distractions everywhere. PMB has more better things to do than engaging all you wailers in words. FFK, King of wailers! Nigeria must be great again.[/quote please go and work on your English first. 'more better' things indeed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session / Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Drama In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.