Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 (23809 Views)

Register Your Business Name And Limited Liability Company With CAC / Register Your Business Name And Limited Liability Company With CAC / NNN Nigeria Will Help Me Celebrate Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by Richie0974: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by wristbangle: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2015
What of GLO, etisalat and airtel?
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by koolkay01(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2015
MTN .... we dey watch oooo. SA company its well. all eye open .................. mtn is nt even a PLC in SA, dis pple are making money like mad in nigeria.
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by Fernandowski(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2015
Hope call rates and data will be cheaper........
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by sexaddict08(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Banter1:
as big as you are, what do people like you achieve by making FP? Tell me I'm listening

nothing, just to make ur voice heard.
u can go back n learn
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by kennyman2000(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmm..
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by 4stylz: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2015
And no one will buy mtn shares.. yeye network

Port to glo and enjoy unlimited offers and fast internet service.. nor be advert but truth be told.
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by FrankValency(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Will it reduce their high call rates,South Africans been using naija to develop their country since 1501BC. I wonder what NCC is doing abt these high call rates ,or is it they are settling them Because its not so in Ghana, Our money is working for the stingy network
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2015
Good for them. They should work on their tariffs, most especially data charges

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from

ARTICLE WRITING TO
GRAPHICS DESIGN,
VIDEO AND ANIMATION,
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier[/b]
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by bsaying(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Naff24:
says who

forgive the wrong use of (front page)

just in the euphoria of seeing my comment.......

and my comment also got shared by you.....thanks smiley
Naff24:
says who

forgive the wrong use of (front page)

just in the euphoria of seeing my comment.......

and my comment also got shared by you.....thanks
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by meshack15: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by meshack15: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2015
Other Telecom's network should follow suit,the federal government should mount more pressure on them as well.
Fernandowski:
Hope call rates and data will be cheaper........
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by Lionhearted: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Warming up on point.
I must buy their shares once there's an IPO.

I can't afford to dull.

Hope you remember what happened to Transcorp?

IPO price is way too different compared to the eventual true price on the Stock Market.

Be careful you don't have monkeys on your hands.
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by oluwadanie1(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Warming up on point.

I can't afford to dull.

morning ma'am, pls can you tell me more about this stock market stuff? Or direct me to where i can get a detailed info?

I really want to know how it works.. Plssss
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by CSTR2: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
Dumb Africa network

Come to Melbourne unlimited internet access in a month its just 10k in naira

I pray to God if there is second life, I won't come from Africa

I regret coming from Africa

I will leave and die here in Melbourne

I hate Africa continent

I love Melbourne
I love Australia

God bless Australia
grin grin
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by ScobaXL: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Always giving us nice content in details... Have you also checked out this News and Media blog/site? www.gistmii.com
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by LaurelP(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Warming up on point. I must buy their shares once there's an IPO.
I can't afford to dull.
Alert me when they're ready. Don't mind getting some too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by LaurelP(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
I can't afford to dull.
Alert me when they're ready. Don't mind getting some too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by charles0922(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2015
Dou using it but stupid network does leaving in Aba and environ can't make calls for pass fill days
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by Jyde89: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
Dumb Africa network

I hate Africa continent

I love Melbourne
I love Australia

God bless Australia
Unlimited internet can be gotten for 3,500 per month here alaye pack well and stay in your fvking Melbourne we nor c u.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by 400billionman: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Another way to scam already scammed Nigerians. The people who bought shares before now in Nigerian companies, where is their money. ?
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by 400billionman: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Warming up on point.

I can't afford to dull.

The way the gullible act when about being scammed. .
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by 400billionman: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2015
FrankValency:
Will it reduce their high call rates,South Africans been using naija to develop their country since 1501BC. I wonder what NCC is doing abt these high call rates ,or is it they are settling them Because its not so in Ghana, Our money is working for the stingy network

My MTN call rate is 11kb per second. N7 per minute.

What will you say about Etisalat call rate. ?
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by peeparty(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
I can't afford to dull.
You go buy reach me?*winks*
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by shizzy7(f): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2015
obeenah40:
Shey Na MTN ?

They are always strategising on ways for nigerians to loose Money..

Let's support our homebased company and GLO with Pride!!!!!
Yes ooo with GLO - I rule my world...

NCC has been coming up with different rules for all networks nowadays.....
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by otabuko(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2015
obeenah40:
Shey Na MTN ?

They are always strategising on ways for nigerians to loose Money..

Let's support our homebased company and GLO with Pride!!!!!
Glo sef dey do us as if say we be strangers....
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by menxer: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2015
Attention seeker!
You hate Africa that much but can't resist commenting on Africa related issues.

Na wa to you ooo grin

Gejpresident:
Dumb Africa network

I hate Africa continent

I love Melbourne
I love Australia

God bless Australia
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by Acmetek: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Warming up on point.

I can't afford to dull.

Beware of MTN IPO remember Starcomms IPO many Nigerians lose their investment while the Lebanese owners withdrew their capital and allow the company to go under.
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by obeenah40(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2015
otabuko:
Glo sef dey do us as if say we be strangers....

Make I hear.,,

Only Glo dey allow us use 3gig blackberry data on android for just 1K..

How generous
Re: MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 by obeenah40(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2015
shizzy7:
Yes ooo with GLO - I rule my world...

NCC has been coming up with different rules for all networks nowadays.....

NCC isn't fair too us sef.. They should be defending us frm dis Money sucking companies..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. / Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years / I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.