Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) (34443 Views)

Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) / Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge / Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by j4sure(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2015
eeyah Rip to him oooooooooooooo
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by megabyte2(f): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2015
Fine boy RIP
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by andreernest28(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2015
so pianful,he his such a young boy.RIP
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2015
And calm and pity overshadowed my being when I saw this , Am touched! RIP boy!
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by morereb10: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Ooo, such a sweet boy

Owu amaghi egbu
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by harry509: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2015
olokedde:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-yy0qqRgWhAw/VeUCzSjAMqI/AAAAAAACnLw/SKKCLOcThdk/s400/IMG_0676.JPG[/img]
Jesse was one of the victims! He is Hadizas son( Hassanas younger sister) he went to spend the holiday in kaduna with Hassana and her family and she was bringing him back to Abuja that Saturday to his parents!

He was 4 years old!

He was the first son of Mr Gabriel and Hadiza Ajane!! May God comfort the family especially Hadiza who lost a sister and a son!
[img]http://3.bp..com/-q7qbQ_Saz0U/VeUCzT65lYI/AAAAAAACnL8/4JtmGqnbSqw/s400/IMG_0677.JPG[/img]
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-4-years-old-boy-that-died-in.html

RIP little boy.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2015
Oboy, see fresh kid wey just waste like dt. R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by ismayl: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2015
olokedde:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-yy0qqRgWhAw/VeUCzSjAMqI/AAAAAAACnLw/SKKCLOcThdk/s400/IMG_0676.JPG[/img]
Jesse was one of the victims! He is Hadizas son( Hassanas younger sister) he went to spend the holiday in kaduna with Hassana and her family and she was bringing him back to Abuja that Saturday to his parents!

He was 4 years old!

He was the first son of Mr Gabriel and Hadiza Ajane!! May God comfort the family especially Hadiza who lost a sister and a son!
[img]http://3.bp..com/-q7qbQ_Saz0U/VeUCzT65lYI/AAAAAAACnL8/4JtmGqnbSqw/s400/IMG_0677.JPG[/img]
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-4-years-old-boy-that-died-in.html

so handsome

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by dtishbite14(m): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2015
R. I. P cute Lad....... ... .... ......... .. .. ..................... . ... ... .... ..... ... .. .. .. ………… …………… … cry embarassed [color=#006600][/color]Sad

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by Abdulkatcha(m): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2015
very cute boy rip

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2015
kilokeys:
So much hope in his eyes cry Rest in peace boy
And if u ever come back.. Try England
lol.....insane fellow
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2015
I blame GEJ for this plane crash! What is wrong with you GEJ? How many more lives will die because of your cluelessness? See how this small boy just vanished like a candle in the wind. What will it take for Mr Clueless to fix the aviation sector? All he knows is to sit in Aso Rock with Shepopotamus and do nothing... Idiotic drunkard from Otueke who does not want to appoint ministers angry

Wait o...what am i saying sef? GEJ is no longer president or is he? Abeg make una help me answer o...or am i running MAD like the Janjaweedians already because i have been masturbating like a masturbating masturbator since morning! undecided
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by shine96: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2015
So so sad. May God grant their soul eternal rest.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
RIP brother.... I wont mind the comments of the Niqqas & unbelievers here ( saying you should go to england when next you are coming bck to the world)... I think its your time to leave this world and i pray your soul continue to rest in peace (amen)

The day humans begin to undeerstand that as painful and shocking death can be to us to the extent that we may begin to ask GOD why,death to GOD is simply home coming.

This cute boy is presently having a swell time in heaven and while we are still on earth,lets try to live a life worthy of eteernal life in the beautiful heavenly paradiise.

The best part is that if his parents make it to heaven,they will re unite to part no more

https://www.nairaland.com/2563215/10-amazing-reasons-why-must

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Mod, it's helicopter crash and not plane crash. There is a different between plane and helicopter.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by charlesbailey(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2015
What a world we living in.. If an innocent young boy can die at such early prime.. what then is keeping we the guilty and ungrateful youths alive
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2015
DoctorDoom:
I left Abuja for Lagos on Saturday. The young lady sitting beside me was visibly frightened when we experienced turbulence and the airplane was making some funny noises as we tried to land. She was on the verge of panicking and asked me if I knew what that sound was about... I didn't know jack about the weird sound coming out of the sides of the plane (we were sitting close to one of the emergency exits) so I just told her it was the tyres coming down as we prepared to land. Obviously, she knew that was a load of bollocks and she didn't believe it. I swear this girl was ready to jump out through the emergency exit so I said, "Hey, just relax and tighten your seatbelt because if the plane is going to crash, what will you do? Are you going to rush into the pilot's cabin and take control of the airplane? Is there anything you can do except pray the pilot knows what he is doing?" She thought of this, accepted her fate and then calmed down.

My point is, I can imagine how helpless these people must have felt as they plunged to their death. May God continue to keep us all and R.I.P to the dead.

True point.

And you were not far from the truth either.

The sounds you heard must have being the landing gears engaging. You should have heard a similar sound shortly after you guys took off.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2015
cry cry cry cry... Sorrrrrryyy my dear
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by 3050yanke(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2015
#Gone so soon... sorrowful death...fine pikin like dis... baba God why?..Boi I love you so much but God loves you the most...RIP Boi
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by onyichick(f): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Rip little one n may God comfort ur family.
I really dnt understand why air force officers use the helicopter to transport family members,is it proper?pls someone shld explain.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by Iyoma2(f): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2015
May their souls rest in Peace. But why taking flight from kaduna to Abuja when its treckable. Make all these wealthy people dey respect poverty oh.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by Mznaett: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Rip boy
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by lordmizzy: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
RIP
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by Spybradd: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
rip kid and may the good Lord comfort Hadiza,shu must be going thru unbearable grief now..
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by uniquejessy(f): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
wat a painful loss,Rip fyn lil boy
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by Mattex001(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
eyah! AJEBOTA REST WITH THE LORD SON
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by missojugo(f): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Rest in peace sweet little boy cry cry cry
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by dorox(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
DoctorDoom:
I left Abuja for Lagos on Saturday. The young lady sitting beside me was visibly frightened when we experienced turbulence and the airplane was making some funny noises as we tried to land. She was on the verge of panicking and asked me if I knew what that sound was about... I didn't know jack about the weird sound coming out of the sides of the plane (we were sitting close to one of the emergency exits) so I just told her it was the tyres coming down as we prepared to land. Obviously, she knew that was a load of bollocks and she didn't believe it. I swear this girl was ready to jump out through the emergency exit so I said, "Hey, just relax and tighten your seatbelt because if the plane is going to crash, what will you do? Are you going to rush into the pilot's cabin and take control of the airplane? Is there anything you can do except pray the pilot knows what he is doing?" She thought of this, accepted her fate and then calmed down.

My point is, I can imagine how helpless these people must have felt as they plunged to their death. May God continue to keep us all and R.I.P to the dead.

The odd sound heard by you and the girl is more than likely the release and delployment of the landing gear in preparation for landing.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by bummyla(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by Youngmolis: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Rip boy
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) by kayalla(f): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
ewuuuu, chai. RIP oooo. chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gberefu Island Point Of No Return, Badagry – The Original Slave Route / Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? / EU May Impose Tough Visa Rules On Nigeria Over Illegal Migration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.