Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) (40839 Views)

Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod / Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Post Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by janefrancisca(f): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
muscoliscious:
You ruined your career,your education we re not sure of it just for a man who might end up marrying someone you are more beautiful than, it's not worth it, thank God am not an illegitimate child my mum n dad would have regret it
That's a big fat lie...she has not ruined anything. How old is she anyway? there is still enough time for her to go to school, achieve what ever she wants if she is focused and still end up marrying a man that will love her even though she had a child out of. Yea thank God u are not, i still thank God for illegitimate children across the globe because some have ended up becoming source of joy and happiness to their parents and the environment they found themselves.Better to be an illegitimate child than an aborted one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Pidggin(f): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Beautiful baby born out of wedlock *sighs*
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
OMG, this baby is too cute!!!
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by tydi(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bruno3000:
Anoda bastard...

Bastards everywhere...

Lesson: get married, then hv babies!!

Stupid pple.
datz rude.... Are you in anyway supporting abortions Am sure u Bleep evryday.... Dat lil angel is indeed a cutie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by cheruv: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
missdebs:
awwwnn, this baby makes me wanna have 1 asap
Those boobs of yours makes me wanna be a daddy too.. kiss undecided
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by muscoliscious(f): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
She can only model few product but that will be the ones nollywood actresses n musicians dnt want,she can't compete in professional modeling again,i didn't say she cnt go bk to school,but taking care of a kid n studying with her status, you must be kidding me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by sevule(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Gurgle:
Congratulations

She is a female child; it doesn't matter that she was born out of wedlock. She will grow up and marry, and belong to her husbands compound

Just pray that the next one isn't a boy. That's when I will have more to say

This is a pretty inane and meaningless statement. What does being a female child have to do with birth out of wedlock? Are you saying that it is okay for a female to be born out of a wedlock but it is not okay for a male to be born out of wedlock?

Of all the misguided posts on Nairaland this surely takes the price!
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by faithugo64(f): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
best comment ever
thanks a lot dear
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by janefrancisca(f): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
muscoliscious:
She can only model few product but that will be the ones nollywood actresses n musicians dnt want,she can't compete in professional modeling again,i didn't say she cnt go bk to school,but taking care of a kid n studying with her status, you must be kidding me
U dey planet earth at all undecided...who says one can't go take care of a kid and still go to school. All she has to do is wean the baby for some months and if she has an understanding mother and sisters. They could her take care of the baby while she is attending lectures and all school stuffs. When the baby gets older, enroll her in a good day care and problem solved. All she needs is a supportive family, finance and a school close to her environs..she could even do part-time if she wish.

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by bros856: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Where is Tiwa Savage's Baby picture

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Gurgle(f): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
sevule:

This is a pretty inane and meaningless statement. What does being a female child have to do with birth out of wedlock? Are you saying that it is okay for a female to be born out of a wedlock but it is not okay for a male to be born out of wedlock?

Of all the misguided posts on Nairaland this surely takes the price!

Its not ok for anybody be born out of wedlock, however the consequences are less severe for women than men

As I said, women will eventually go and marry into a compound

A man born out of wedlock will never have a lineage that makes any sense, ever.
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by londoner: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:
I took this thingy with a pinch of salt...... So it's true after all!
Welcome to the world cutie

Where did it say anything about it being Flavour's baby?

That baby is soooooo cute though.
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
londoner:

Where did it say anything about it being Flavour's baby?

That baby is soooooo cute though.

Where did I mention it was Flavour's baby
I was only surprised that the pregnancy rumors were true.
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by flokii: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
am I the only one that thinks Girls are stupiid?
Why become babymama for a celebrity that won't marry and still flaunt it..
girls of nowadays no get shame o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin grin I pray she doesn't have Flavour's big head in Jesus Name. Amen. grin grin
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by kayalla(f): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
cute baby, tank God for them.

no be the pikin cause am
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by londoner: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Where did I mention it was Flavour's baby
I was only surprised that the pregnancy rumors were true.

Yeah true you're right you didn't .... Sorry abt that.
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by jbaby265(f): 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
floragregs:
Those complaining abt "babymama", is it not stale in ur mouth? Una no dey tire sef? Just congratulate her and move on abeg. Some of you just finished climbing a girl and u have the hand to type rubbish here. Bloody hypocrites!

this is truth ...

2 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by delishpot: 5:19am On Sep 02, 2015
She no get shame sef since she believe in God. Na so she want take promote God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by londoner: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2015
Wow.....Nigerians and hypocrisy....lol

How come we never hear such criticism for Davido, Wizkid,Timaya,Ice prince or D'prince......all of them have kids out of wedlock and none of them are somebody's husband?

Not just that, many simply have abortions or talk their girls into having one. Which one is more shameful?

The same men that will only wear a condom if the woman insists.....I shake my head for these people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Drkul(f): 7:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Big4wig:
Every young girl of nowadays wants to become a celebrity baby mama..smh for dis generation dat like to f*ck anyhow afterall when a man has good cash,an average nigerian girl sees his pot belly as six packs...Cute child tho
Lol grin
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by muscoliscious(f): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2015
Even if her family is God she won't fully concentrate because of the child,she will keep calling the family to check on d child more than 3 times half an hour and with her status in this society she is not going to school to study but get a degree after that what next,may be enter nollywood that's if the condition they give her is what she can accept

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by sevule(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Its not ok for anybody be born out of wedlock, however the consequences are less severe for women than men

As I said, women will eventually go and marry into a compound

A man born out of wedlock will never have a lineage that makes any sense, ever.

Are you still living in the stone ages?? So are you saying that a man born out of wedlock does not have a father? What do you mean that he has no lineage that makes sense? I am sorry to say this but the only thing that makes no sense is your assertion.

For your information the fact that a man or woman is born out of wedlock does not mean that the individual does not have a lineage. For crying out loud the person didn't drop from the sky!
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Gurgle(f): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
sevule:

Are you still living in the stone ages?? So are you saying that a man born out of wedlock does not have a father? What do you mean that he has no lineage that makes sense? I am sorry to say this but the only thing that makes no sense is your assertion.

For your information the fact that a man or woman is born out of wedlock does not mean that the individual does not have a lineage. For crying out loud the person didn't drop from the sky!

I didn't say any of those things but from the way you have reacted here, even if I explain it any further, I don't think you will listen

Note that I am speaking with regards to the Igbo culture, which is very strict on such matters...I don't know what viewpoint you are speaking from, maybe its even a detribalized one (which wouldn't help in this case, because we're talking about the issue of Flavour's fatherhood, and he is Igbo).

Anyway, each to their own. Let's go in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayo Adesanya Returns To Her Secondary School 32 Years Later / Princess Olivia: Charly Boy’s Granddaughter Graduates With First Class (Photos) / Onyii Alex Slays In Tight Outfit, Zubby Michael Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.