Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs (10697 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by kstadaura: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2015
Do you enjoy the attention?
cos you seem to like it,
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by powerfulsettingz: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2015
And why do u keep exposing those boobs?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2015
grin some pple selling point..grin as 4 me he cn look as much as he desires bt can't touch thts if I wasn't properly dressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2015
lawvelyn:
grin some pple selling point..grin as 4 me he cn look as much as he desires bt can't touch thts if I wasn't properly dressed
So u know dat some dressings are improper?
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2015
It depends on the lady. Personally, I don't like that sort of thing because I find it disrespectful. It's comparable to "he undressed me with his eyes". It's an uncomfortable feeling.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Tallesty1(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It depends on the lady. Personally, I don't like that sort of thing because I find it disrespectful. It's comparable to "he undressed me with his eyes". It's an uncomfortable feeling.
Then cover am wella gringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2015
undecided
veetion:
So u know dat some dressings are improper?
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Then cover am wella gringringringrin

No, I'm not the type of person that shows the cleavage & whatnot. I'm a conservative dresser but sometimes no matter how conservative you dress, some things you just can't hide because,well, they're just there. If you get what I mean wink

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2015
kstadaura:
Do you enjoy the attention?
cos you seem to like it,

And more importantly, it depends on WHO is ogling them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by donholy28(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2015
If I see guy moping at a ladies boobs..I feel like slapping d mumu...na dem woman fit kill...op to answer ur question.. some women actually feel good while others feel nakid

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Tallesty1(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I'm not the type of person that shows the cleavage & whatnot. I'm a conservative dresser but sometimes no matter how conservative you dress, some things you just can't hide because,well, they're just there. If you get what I mean wink
*goes to check her profile*.

*comes back feeling cheated*

sadsad

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=37552116]*goes to check her profile*.

*comes back feeling cheated*

You expected to see my bazookas on display? grin Didn't I just say I was the conservative type? Meaning there's no way I was going to show anything from the neck down.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by missdebs(f): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2015
*in brown's voice* I FEEL GOOD tararararararan

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=37552236][/quote]SURE??
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by vizkiz: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2015
missdebs:
*in brown's voice*
I FEEL GOOD
tararararararan

so that is why you want to corrupt us abi angry
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by heayey(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
If its not revealing...He wouldn't stare...Respect y'self so u'd be respected...
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol! *In Gordon's Voice ..They must be Huge and Arrogant if u get what i mean cool
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2015
heayey:

If its not revealing...He wouldn't stare...Respect y'self so u'd be respected...

They still do stare if the bewbs "protrude". Surely you don't expect people to start taping them down or wear baggy clothes just to get "respect". That's ridiculous. Some guys are just uncouth & would still act oafish no matter what/how someone is dressed.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2015
NEPABOY:
Lol! *In Gordon's Voice ..They must be Huge and Arrogant if u get what i mean cool

Hehehe. I won't go into detail but they sure don't look like mosquito bites grin
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. I won't go into detail but they sure don't look like mosquito bites grin
LOL! I Understand!!! grin ur big Face tells alot! grin
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by potolistic(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by steph2sweet(f): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Looks irritating to me shaa, though I don't expose mine anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Glowstone(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
I do that to ladies am sexually. attracted to wen am hornny and surprisingly most of them initiate
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
steph2sweet:
SURE?
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by timilehing(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
Why was the booobs exposed before if not to be stared at undecided
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
steph2sweet:
you hv got no boobs to expose!
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by pTomz(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
even dos ones wit teacup-boobs will come here to mk noise

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by okpukpu(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
If I see guy moping at a ladies boobs..I feel like slapping d mumu...na dem woman fit kill

Oya slap me

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by zealot4me(f): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
londongal03:
you hv got no boobs to expose!

Ouch!!
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Barywhyte(m): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Its a good feeling especially when the Lady is comfortable with it. For me, the lady is attractive and the first thing I see is actually not the oranges
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Barywhyte(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
okpukpu:

Oya slap me
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by CaptPlanet(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
If I see guy moping at a ladies boobs..I feel like slapping d mumu...na dem woman fit kill

Staring doesn't make one a MMR.
That's testosterone doing its job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Junior Sister Is Gay / 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.