Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Family Fed Up With Being Called Wolves - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Fed Up With Being Called Wolves (987 Views)

“My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Family Fed Up With Being Called Wolves by Millz404(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Jesus Aceves was born with a rare condition that means he has thick hair all over his face. About 30 members of his family also have hypertrichosis making them almost certainly the hairiest family in human history.

As a child, the thick, dark hair that covers his entire face quickly earned Aceves the nickname "The Little Wolf". He grew up in the small town of Loreto in north-west Mexico where, as a result of his appearance, his family was shunned by the local community.

1 Like

Re: The Family Fed Up With Being Called Wolves by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Wey da wife ? I wan see grin
Re: The Family Fed Up With Being Called Wolves by Pidggin(f): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
I imagine it's not easy living with this condition, hope they can get treatment

(1) (Reply)

Post removed / New Arrival Of Brand New Polo/tshirts In Bulk For Activities / The Challenges Of A Late Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.