Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

5 Politicians Some Believe They Are Good Leaders But Bad... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Politicians Some Believe They Are Good Leaders But Bad... (353 Views)

10 Communication Secrets Of Great Leaders / Women Wearing Make-up Less Likely To Make Good Leaders, New Study Claims / Phtoto Gallery Of People With Abnomalities-you Would Never Believe They Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Politicians Some Believe They Are Good Leaders But Bad... by haconjy(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2015
WELL I CREATED THIS THREAD NOT BECAUSE I HATE ALL BELOW MENTION NAMES BUT I THINK WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THEM AND SEE EITHER IT IS TRUE OR NOT. BASE ON SOME THINGS LIKE ASSIGNMENT DELIVERANCE, CORRUPTION, PROPERTY OWNS, THEIR INFLUENCE AND MORE SO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THEY ARE GOOD AND BEST BUT THEY ARE VERY WELL UGLY AND WORST FOR THEIR TO STILL BE MENTION IN NIGERIA TODAY.
THEY ARE:
OLUSEGUN OBASANJO
HAMMED TINUBU
PRES. MUHAMMAD BUHARI
BABATUNDE FASHOLA,
OTHERS

PLS ARE MY PERCEPTION. WE ALL THINK THEY ARE GOOD BUT I BELIEVE WHEN U SEE THEIR OBJECTIVES U WILL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE AFTER....
WELL I WELCOME ABUSEMENT CAUSE I KNOW SOME WILL SAY AM PDP BUT AM NOT. ITS JUST I ONCE LOVE ALL THESE PEOPLE BUT NOW I CAN SEE THEIR MOTIVE.....
THERE ARE SOME WE KNOW THEY ARE UGLY BUT THEY GOOD LIKE

GOV. WIKE, OF RIVER ST.
GOV. AMBODE....
AND MORE....
LASTLY, THEIR ARE SOME WE BELIEVE THEY ARE UGLY AND THEY REMAIN UGLY FOREVER.....LIKE ME AND OTHERS
WELL I WANT ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION OF THESE NAMES....

PLS BE FAIR........
www.haconjy..com
Re: 5 Politicians Some Believe They Are Good Leaders But Bad... by stanlomite: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dr Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State

(1) (Reply)

This Policies Site Y'all Song Wind Trying To Go / Phcn And Petrol Sellers Why? / Gives You Younger Skin Within Weeks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.