Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) (17097 Views)

Osinbajo, Emefiele, Adeosun, Dangote At Burial Of Adesina's Father-in-law (Pics) / Dr. Adesina Sworn-In As Afdb President In Abidjan (photos) / Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by anonimi: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2015
hassan85:
restoring Nigerian glory #100 days in office. sambo can't be seen doing ds.

Excuse me sir, please what exactly has he done here beyond SPENDING our money to travel to Abidjan when they have said they met the Treasury "virtually empty" and as such cannot deliver on their promises

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2142301_110063925224669212248992314142844844617683n_jpeg_jpegec3968f14ef463ba83e8b8cc82de2177

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2015
So happy for Adesina, the only active Minister of the last Administratio
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2015
NoW, I likE that sitting posE! grin
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2015
admax:
Dr.Akinwumi Adeshina.....Best Minister under 'the clueless one' administration. I wish him the best at AFDB, Do us proud brother!

N.B My V.P is a man of Class! grin
Must you always sound foolish and clueless at all times.
Dude swerve abeg and get a life
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by j4sure(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2015
ok good
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2015
That's the only thing they(Buhari and Osibanjo) are good at.
Wasting tax payers money on chatered flights.
From one country to the other.
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2015
lawanson44:
I hope the COMMISSIONER and his boss remembers that Adesina is a product of GEJ?

isi this all Osinbajo is good for!? Gaddemit he made more impact during the APC campaign than now that he is actually a Vice President. He meant something then than now that his daughters use State MOPOL resources to travel between Lagos and Abuja shoprite with their wayward RCCG girlfriends angry angry angry angry
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2015
when u celebrate the ppl dat worked with GEJ, u automatically celebrate GEJ. period.
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2015
hassan85:
and so wat? outta 40+ minister he can only bost of 1. that's 99% failure in ministries then

ASSIGNMENT: Fill in the blank Space!

At least, GEJ had ministers than .......................... who is still brainless as to who to appoint as ministers for almost 100 days in office.
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2015
hassan85:
and so wat? outta 40+ minister he can only bost of 1. that's 99% failure in ministries then

ASSIGNMENT: Fill in the blank Space!

At least, GEJ had ministers than .......................... who is still brainless as to who to appoint as ministers for almost 100 days in office.
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
That's the only thing they(Buhari and Osibanjo) are good at.
Wasting tax payers money on chatered flights.
From one country to the other.

When one single female minister under the past administration accumulated Billions of naira on private trips you didn't make noise, did you?
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2015
Del...
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by abacusCm(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
at d first pics Is this a burial ceremony... nobody is smiling
how do you want the woman that put on Ankara smile?also the man at back that is advertising close up nko?
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by aviazuva: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
This thing calle Presidency
Osinbajo don dey get swag.
Even his wife don adjust finish
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by BabaO2: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2015
klem93:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo arrives Abidjan to represent President Muhammadu Buhari at the swearing-in ceremony of the past Agriculture Minister, Dr.Akinwumi Adeshina as President of African development Bank AFDB.

That is a work for at most permanent secretary/minister, this is a mockery of position of vice president.
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by eliteperfume(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2015
Keep up the good work!

Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by shieldspremier(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2015
For
Installation and training on Accounting, Audit and Business software,
Accounting Bureau services
Professional Financial solution
Training on Financial Management.
Visit:WWW.shieldsconsulting-ng.com

Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by Larynx(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2015
FOR YOUR DIRTY MIND NOW, U DON BLOW JOKE ABI SO MAKE WE START TO DEY LAUGH GET A BETTER LIFE DUDE !!!
Lordmykel:
embarassed

i know that man, he works in a resturant opposite my home. lipsrsealed

but he was fired.

So buhari hired him?? God is wonderful.
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by ketekete: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dear Mod,

why nah sad.. This is my post grin nah..
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by ideylaff: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
I support this new government but this trip is a tax payers wasted journey for nothing but a swearing ceremony of a regional bank full of notHing but pen pushers and bureaucratic red tape

I'm disappointed big time.

A serious government will save jet fuel money on this silly jamboree trip and get Nigeria's ambassador over there to attend
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by poshstore: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
The best..he should be our next president.
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by Mariojane(f): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
at d first pics Is this a burial ceremony... nobody is smiling
the woman by his right hand side smiled A little. smiley
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by Samandgrace(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nah handsomeness u dey look for, abi u get interent in any one of them make u apply thru me. Lolzzll
shizzy7:
Adesina - Handsome man
That little girl - cute
Osibanjo-- handsome VP..
Re: Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Samandgrace:
Nah handsomeness u dey look for, abi u get interent in any one of them make u apply thru me. Lolzzll
Through you ke!!! Noo,, I don't need your services I will simply go straight to Abidjan to meet them directly...

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Magu’s Confirmation Causes Row In Senate / Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" / Ifeanyi Ubah: There Will Be Trouble If IPOB Insists Anambra Election Won’t Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.