Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

10 Of The Most Common Lies Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Of The Most Common Lies Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children (769 Views)

When Your Parents Tell You They Took First Position Then In School: Pics. / 10 Of The Most Common Lies Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / 10 Of The Most Common Lies Nigerian Parentstell Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The Most Common Lies Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children by kisenge: 11:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Nigerian parents are very smart. They tell lies stories to get their children on the obedience path or to look really good in their eyes.

Children on the other hand are inquisitive and gullible. Perfect recipe right?

Here are some of the common lies Nigerian parents tell their children:

1. If you tell me the truth, I won’t touch you
You tell them and then get the beating of your life.

2. I will buy you a bicycle if you come first in class
When you get that first position they will remind you of everything they bought you since you were born.

3. Lend me money, I will give you back
Any attempt to ask for the money will lead to you hearing the story of your life. Again.

See more: http://newspepa.com/10-of-the-most-common-lies-nigerian-parents-tell-their-children-32876
Re: 10 Of The Most Common Lies Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children by amzee(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2015
# Spits on thread undecided# Spits on thread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ifa oracle don upgrade / Hilarious! See The Real Definition Of ‘wahala’ (must Read) – Add Yours!! / Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.