Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) (48201 Views)

Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote / #HelloChallenge#: Omotola's Son Captain E Made Her Fall A Victim / Omotola's Son, CaptaineE 17th Birthday Party In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2015
IMAGE CREDIT: Omotola TV

Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade and her team of  Poverty Is Sexist” ambassadors brought singer Bono to Nigeria last week.

The event was attended by many Nigerian celebrities like D'banj,Femi Kuti,Waje,MI and many others.She used the meeting to further empower Bono-funded ONE campaign initiative.Omotola as we all know is not a dulling lady.She is a smart woman,making ways for her son Captain E.She used the avenue to introduce Captain E to Bono,D'banj,MI and others.

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/see-how-actress-omotola-jalade.html

2 Likes

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2015
More pics

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Good for them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Chai, different strokes for different folks, this Guy no use him money do any promo at all anyway I want to use this medium to send a big shout out to all the upcoming artiste in the house @ Many are call few are chosen, those that are made of black will still climb to the milky way.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Shebarh(f): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2015
Must everything be a news

18 Likes

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by jawd20: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2015
S
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Suspect33(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Will this pay my house rent?

3 Likes

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Elkewwty(f): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Just passing **

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2015
Shebarh:
no mind these people jor, the guy was lucky he has a good foundation I pray the same for my unborn kids

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by LaurelP(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2015
My children must be born with a Silver Spoon in their mouth!

#literally

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Good foundation. Dats all nothing special how many songs the guy don produce? Who knows pls

4 Likes

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2015
So How Op, did she introduce her son?
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Shebarh(f): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2015
silvermania:
no mind these people jor, the guy was lucky he has a good foundation I pray the same for my unborn kids
Same ya too jae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Imortal001: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2015
Omotala and her family is taking over nairaland post..

2 Likes

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Shebarh:
Same ya too jae
nazo
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Gyarados(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Ok bro

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
LaurelP:

#literally
exactly

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omotola....... The new shareholder in Nairaland lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by sugarvallly(f): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
M.I lips black pass my ass

8 Likes

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by donholy28(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Omotola....... The new shareholder in Nairaland lipsrsealed
I dey tells u

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by AfricanApple(f): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
if na you nko?
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Yustash001(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Typical of a good mother...

3 Likes

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by slimmyjimmy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
very supporting mother grin grin wink smiley
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
LaurelP:

#literally
Amen oo
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Chestar5(f): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Shebarh:
i tire o, anyway thats y dey are celebs
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Reekadict04: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
cool
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by pretydiva(f): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dis guy grow pass him age shall. Wish him well in his pursuit

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by MrRhymes101(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
EVEN D SON OF A CELEBRITY IS A CELEBRITY......cant wait to blow jare
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by pTomz(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
indeed she issmiley
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by adesegun121(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by lekjons(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
i'm starting to get pissed of with this kind of threads...
we don see am wetin make we do now!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah & Adedimeji Lateef Meet In Dubai Easter Tour (photo) / Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife / Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.