Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) (48207 Views)

Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote / #HelloChallenge#: Omotola's Son Captain E Made Her Fall A Victim / Omotola's Son, CaptaineE 17th Birthday Party In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by MadCow1: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
That should have been my Son.. angry
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by metorichmond(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hangs out or takes photograph together.
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Two essential things every parent must give their children ;
1. Education
2. A good name

Any other thing should make you stand out....

Enjoy bobo
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
and
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by tolexy007(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
o ma see , so na fanta dbanj dey drink now
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
sugarvallly:
M.I lips black pass my ass

Picture of your black ass or I don't believe it. Lol just joking

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by seanjy4konji: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
How this one go take affect my life now...

One naira it no gree join the money i deh find to marry this woman...
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by adedayourt(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
sugarvallly:

ur ass dat black grin
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by adedayourt(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
I dey tells u

i dey hears u too bro
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by adedayourt(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
lekjons:
i'm starting to get pissed of with this kind of threads...
we don see am wetin make we do now!

get jelous
feel bad
wish u ad same opportunity too
vex ur way outa thread
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by lekjons(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
adedayourt:

get jelous feel bad wish u ad same opportunity too vex ur way outa thread
dindinrin! (mumu)

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by lekjons(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
adedayourt:

get jelous feel bad wish u ad same opportunity too vex ur way outa thread
dindinrin! (mumu)

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by adedayourt(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
lekjons:
dindinrin! (mumu)

u see wat am talkin about
u actually feeling dat way grin grin

cheer up bro
lifes gonna b good tongue
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by cricifixo: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
who da phuck is bono?
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by lekjons(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
adedayourt:

u see wat am talkin about u actually feeling dat way grin grin
cheer up bro lifes gonna b good tongue
ok, i've heard,
no time!

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by steve308(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
hmmm we all shold not display our hard feelings here rather we all should pray to be fortunate and not unfortunate
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by anonym0us: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wetin the mama dey even act wey patience ozokwo never act mtchewww over hyped actress

Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Obaf16(f): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Omotola....... The new shareholder in Nairaland lipsrsealed
Smile
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by andystash(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
SO?
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by MrCounselor: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
very "woman power"
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Georgville(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
I do not know y people just keep hating for notin...u saw d topic of the thread, opened it n starts complaining about dis 'kinda thread'...who asked u to open it? Lekjons et al..Smh for some people
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
sugarvallly:

lipsrsealed That was so raw and sharp! i was forced to look at yo profile and its a sexy otondo on da line wink
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by christinie(f): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Isn't this boy supposed to be in the UNI?
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by vikkeee(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Grammatically wrong
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Surejobsng(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dbanj dy drink Fanta shocked
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by aalangel(f): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omotola is always trying too hard.
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by lebete3000: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
sugarvallly:
cute corper.
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by MemphisDepay(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
The boy no even fine.. Good for him thoo.
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by encryptjay(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mods should be sanctioned grin
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
OK we have seen him am waiting for him to release his first official single. I actually want to know if I can compare his single with mine coz many of the musicians who cam from rich family are always not dat very good it's only their money dat helps them they go about patronizing song writers
Re: Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lacomus:
Chai, different strokes for different folks, this Guy no use him money do any promo at all anyway I want to use this medium to send a big shout out to all the upcoming artiste in the house @ Many are call few are chosen, those that are made of black will still climb to the milky way.
mehn you are on point very soon people will know my name what am made of

What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? / Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas / Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife