Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. (7385 Views)

Exclude DSS From Anti-corruption Operations, Group Advises Buhari / National Judicial Council Reacts To Arrest Of Judges, Bars DSS From Arraignment / Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by multikolour(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2015
after reading the DSS claim of what they recovered from former NSA. I consulted Google and see what I found.
firstly according to punch news the DSS recovered
" The firearms, which Dasuki was accused of
possessing without licence, include five Tavor
riffles, 20 magazines, five rifle slings, five packets
of servicing kit, one packet of MOD AP9 Cal. 9mm
Luger No. 033373, small magazine containing 16
rounds of 9mm ammunition and bigger magazine
containing 23 five rounds of 9mm ammunition.
Others are one Macro Uzi with serial No 60244,
one magazine with 16 rounds of live 9mm
ammunition and 36 rounds of live 9mm"
see their pic below.

Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2015
Google images?... I need to see the particular ones they got from his residence. Anyway, I don't see anything wrong in possessing these arms as a retired colonel and a National Security Adviser. It's even laughable seeing the charge against him after all the hullabaloo made on the media.

"possession of arms" grin grin grin

This government is a joke.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by nanya124(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2015
Upon all the noise generated by DSS and the invasion of his resident,I expected his charges to be more that 'arms possession'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by Dabigbroda(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2015
But come oh, barely one week leaving office as the National Security adviser of the federal republic haba. Well, the matter is in court anyway. I HOLD MY PEACE !!!

[size=16pt]God bless DaBigbroda, God Bless Nigeria...[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by midolian(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
No pshore na?
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by multikolour(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
more

Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by dunkem21(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by donholy28(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Op u funny o..d original post has been posted with d actual guns and u come here dey post googled images of guns
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
chai since when did Sambo Dasuki start keeping guns with Google grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by multikolour(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
chai since when did Sambo Dasuki start keeping guns with Google grin grin grin grin grin grin
if can't read and comprehend then employ a service of an interpreter.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by temitemi1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Still waiting to see those guns n rifles recovered cheesy grin
SeverusSnape:
Google images?... I need to see the particular ones they got from his residence. Anyway, I don't see anything wrong in possessing these arms as a retired colonel and a National Security Adviser. It's even laughable seeing the charge against him after all the hullabaloo made on the media.

Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
those weapons are used by the DSS,it is glaring they were for his security details .btw na dasuki and buhari sabi wetin dem dey do
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by likata: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
from his arrest,i concluded that this government would be all abt acting.very funny...taking NSA to court for possessions of guns we are yet to see..yet BH just killed 80 soul with physical guns and no idio.t took them to court.
the major achievement of this scam government would be ...countless allegations against PDP without not single proof.
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by Boyebeez(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Google images undecided
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by ignis: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Gosh....
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by iamrealdeji(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
nanya124:
Upon all the noise generated by DSS and the invasion of his resident,I expected his charges to be more that 'arms possession'
arms possession without license is not a serious crime? Try that in America

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by IVORY2009(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Le' terrorist de' Dasuki?
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by kamair237(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
he was kippin dem in case of a COUPÉ!!!
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by kamair237(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Gar!!!
Êtes-vous la Côte d'Ivoire ?

IVORY2009:
Le' terrorist de' Dasuki?
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by Leobrain(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by IVORY2009(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
kamair237:
Gar!!! Êtes-vous la Côte d'Ivoire ?
non pas aucun nitue!
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by abdulaz: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
The macro uzi is my favorite weapon, can be converted to suit its use.
Planning to own one soon.
Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by mikolo80: 5:12am On Sep 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

it's against the law

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 02, 2015
iamrealdeji:
arms possession without license is not a serious crime? Try that in America
We are yet to confirm the gun wasn't licensed!!! What do you think it will take an NSA to get license for his guns,,?

(1) (Reply)

When People’s Trust Presidential Candidate Took Message Of Hope To Ondo / FBI Released Whatsapp Conversation Between Super Cop Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi. / See Where Buhari And Geoffrey Onyema Were Sitted At King Charles Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.