Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,462 members, 7,781,336 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) (71687 Views)

Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Proposal gone wrong
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by TheNextAce: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin grin
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lobatan
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by slimmyjimmy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Propose in ur room first! Then propose again outside ur room #BeWise grin
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by mmsen: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
That girl does not wear enough make-up...
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by freedom96: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
mschubby:
wow. How sweet

God please let me get this type of surprise soon IJN
U dnt have dp and u dy do this kind prayer kuma?Upload one hot pic and see how nairalanders will boost ur mail
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by PublicAssurance: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
AMEN O!!
mschubby:
wow. How sweet

God please let me get this type of surprise soon IJN

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by thefakestan: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Run?
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
She's so pretty,she looks like Rihanna.
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol! Johnny Rockets, Can't imagine what the bill must've been like. Congrats to em.
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is how I will propose to Deejavuu grin

Some kain proposal fit make woman run mad sef. cheesy
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Some pple sha,soon now we go still dey hear say person propose inside BRT and public toilet ;
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by harry509: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
AmicableEd:
You know the good thing about surprise proposals, they make the ladies do things they never imagined!

Fashion blogger, Alma Ojugbana is now engaged and she had one of the best áww-inducing’ surprise proposals ever.

Her soulmate, Jesse Ngur popped the ‘will you marry’ question during the special dinner treat he had organized for her at Johnny Rockets restaurant in Abuja last night.

Jesse had panned with the staff of the restaurant and while they were having the romantic dinner date, a waiter approached Alma with the bill.

It was while going through the bill that Alma realized what the heck was going on and freaked out.

On seeing the ring, a surprised Alma ran away at first impulse, aww!

Shortly after, she bursted into tears, embraced Jesse and accepted the ring.

http://weddinginnigeria.com/surprise-proposal-bride-to-be-runs-away-after-boyfriend-asked-her-to-marry-him-at-abuja-resuarant-photos-videos/
nigeria girls like proposa ehe! If I may ask hope she is nt using cream oooh. Bcus her skin like sum 1 who use's cream's. Anyway congratulation 2 her. Am lookn 4ward 2 engage mine....2
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by amanikondo: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Neyoor:
FTC!

Meanwhile, love is a beautiful thing.

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

Meanwhile, I like her white set of teeth.

Na photoshop
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Misleading heading @ the Gal no run nw grin
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Welcome to the club. Beautiful couple. God bless you guys. He who finds a wife, finds a good thing; and obtains favour from God. Now God's favour will follow you bro, like never before.

I must confess, they look good together. I like good news! grin grin grin. Congrats!
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
AmicableEd:
You know the good thing about surprise proposals, they make the ladies do things they never imagined!

Fashion blogger, Alma Ojugbana is now engaged and she had one of the best áww-inducing’ surprise proposals ever.

Her soulmate, Jesse Ngur popped the ‘will you marry’ question during the special dinner treat he had organized for her at Johnny Rockets restaurant in Abuja last night.

Jesse had panned with the staff of the restaurant and while they were having the romantic dinner date, a waiter approached Alma with the bill.

It was while going through the bill that Alma realized what the heck was going on and freaked out.

On seeing the ring, a surprised Alma ran away at first impulse, aww!

Shortly after, she bursted into tears, embraced Jesse and accepted the ring.

http://weddinginnigeria.com/surprise-proposal-bride-to-be-runs-away-after-boyfriend-asked-her-to-marry-him-at-abuja-resuarant-photos-videos/
SHALL! ME DON HEAR OF WOMAN WERE SHE MESS (FART) FOR RESTURANT AS SHE HEAR "WILL YOU MARRY ME"

THIS KEEP ON SURPRISING ME, WHY WILL SOME WOMEN DISPLAY SOME STRANGE BEHAVIOUR AFTER HEARING THAT WORD

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by hollowpot15684(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
My own day is coming... When I will propose in the lagos traffic.
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Another set of show offs...
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by zikmarty: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
hmm she fine oo is that her original skin color
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oahray:
Hehehehe... Reminds me of April07 in a former life.

You mean you are still taking that stuff?

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by dinkyicon: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
congratulations to.alma mata
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by hensben(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
fairygeh:
She's so pretty,she looks like Rihanna.
So Rihanna is pretty. Madam there is a different between looking clean and pretty.
She is just there.
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
dry story for the locals
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by toprealman: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
simplemach:
Is this the woman...? Who would not propose to this kind of pretty?
I WON'T. I KNOW HER BEAU, A FAMOUS SNIPPER. BEWARE OF HIS BULLET!
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by toyosimi(f): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
I thought she wasn't gonna accept wen they said she ran..........surprise proposal tho undecided
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by maxti: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=mschubby post=37571768]wow. How sweet

God please let me get this type of surprise soon IJN [/quo

Amen! So shall it be
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Neyoor:
FTC!

Love is a beautiful thing.

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

Meanwhile, I like her white set of teeth.

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

Introvert, sugarbee, LadyF, Freeman and all FTC hustler should come here for us to bargain this Space......T/C apply

Let us pray.
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Awwww... Charles' sister...beautiful woman... Congrats to her.
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by stellytwinkle(f): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
simplemach:
Is this the woman...? Who would not propose to this kind of pretty?
u call this pretty? Mtcheww...
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by NaLaugh: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
timilehing:
I was hoping to see pictures of her running away :-P

Here you go

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) / Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.