Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,443 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) (71717 Views)

Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by benninwa(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Almie congrats, thats my fmr neighbour. Wishing you all the best. Pinkie
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by sage2(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2015
kulboy:

You should see the younger sister wink beautiful family

Abeg, how me wan take see her na? Give me any of her social media handle?
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by elohorayodele: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2015
ilobasama:
That woman forehead fit burst leather ball grin ....congrats smiley

but she still fine pass your gf cheesy grin
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by mschubby: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2015
menix:

Ice block would b ideal..
Feeling like Irish queen bah
lol
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by drealnamdy(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2015
wow sooo alma's engagment story finally made it to nairaland FP...thats nice..NB..Alma is a personal friend of mine
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2015
Hehehehehe grin
elohorayodele:

but she still fine pass your gf cheesy grin
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmm that forehead tho!
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by babaireti(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
The Man look like a HAIRY GORILLA
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

embarassed embarassed

I want it to be on sea grin
Pirates are running on rampage on the sea o. grin

Na inside joint na im sure pass abeg - Shekpe joint on my mind. cheesy
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Deejavuu(f): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Pirates are running on rampage on the sea o. grin

Na inside joint na im sure pass abeg - Shekpe joint on my mind. cheesy

Shekpe joint kè.

Alright make e be for ghetto tongue
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by Oahray: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
April07:

Oh, you know her so well.. undecided
hmmm... She didn't get it.
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by ELDERCE(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
THAT'S NOOLLYWOOD AT IT BEST, BUT WITHOUT OLU JACOBS, PET EDOCHIE ETC.
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by arabianights: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
AmicableEd:
You know the good thing about surprise proposals, they make the ladies do things they never imagined!

Fashion blogger, Alma Ojugbana is now engaged and she had one of the best áww-inducing’ surprise proposals ever.

Her soulmate, Jesse Ngur popped the ‘will you marry’ question during the special dinner treat he had organized for her at Johnny Rockets restaurant in Abuja last night.

Jesse had panned with the staff of the restaurant and while they were having the romantic dinner date, a waiter approached Alma with the bill.

It was while going through the bill that Alma realized what the heck was going on and freaked out.

On seeing the ring, a surprised Alma ran away at first impulse, aww!

Shortly after, she bursted into tears, embraced Jesse and accepted the ring.

http://weddinginnigeria.com/surprise-proposal-bride-to-be-runs-away-after-boyfriend-asked-her-to-marry-him-at-abuja-resuarant-photos-videos/

shes stunnning ..... how wont the guy propose ? lovely couple... she looks nice and well grounded also ,wishing the m the best
Re: Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Well staged drama

Not like she wasn't aware of the whole thing, she jus wan add salt and pepper ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Curviest African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.