Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

For Ladies Only... No String Attached - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Ladies Only... No String Attached (1261 Views)

Looking For No String Attached Sex? / If You Stay In Ibadan And You're A Lady Available For No String Attached / Kano Fun Seeker No String Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies Only... No String Attached by sanya404(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
For the ladies
Its has come to my notice that most ladies are suffering in silence, especially those that are married but are not enjoying the benefit of marriage... I once ask a married woman when last she had sex u wouldn't believed her response(over 2 years)... Hmmmmm! If u are in this type of situation then this platform is for u. I can hook u up with decent and independent guys for a no strings attached and it will be kept secret.

Text or call ..08108675296
Re: For Ladies Only... No String Attached by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
damn! this is sexxey grin wink
Re: For Ladies Only... No String Attached by Cutehector(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
KashyBaby:
I knw u will call him... They are ritualists oooo
Re: For Ladies Only... No String Attached by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bad man .... Just make sure u don't do biznis wd soldier's wife ... You should understand beta nah wink
Re: For Ladies Only... No String Attached by derrick333(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Y u wan pour sand4persn garri kiss
Re: For Ladies Only... No String Attached by Cutehector(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
derrick333:

Y u wan pour sand4persn garri kiss
I bind and cast!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only... No String Attached by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:

hahahahahah…he better be good if he is wink
Re: For Ladies Only... No String Attached by Cutehector(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
KashyBaby:

hahahahahah…he better be good if he is wink
u see d reason why abroad ladies r easy targets for scam.. Dey just believ anythn.
Re: For Ladies Only... No String Attached by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
u see d reason why abroad ladies r easy targets for scam.. Dey just believ anythn.

yeaaahh..i do agree with u coz simply they can't scam locals up there, lol... grin
Re: For Ladies Only... No String Attached by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
KashyBaby:

yeaaahh..i do agree with u coz simply they can't scam locals up there, lol... grin
where r u from?
Re: For Ladies Only... No String Attached by sanya404(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
keep the call coming ladies.. few ladies have been fixed up for a regular servicing anytime they want it
Re: For Ladies Only... No String Attached by sanya404(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Contrary to popular belief, there are a lot of females out there looking for a 'no strings attached' relationship. They want sex, but without the headaches of being in a relationship. Or they just want a guy they can see when they feel bored and lonely, but without the restrictions of a relationship. Over the years, I have met a couple of these kind of ladies via Nairaland, so I know they are out there.

But because they feel they would look desperate dropping their numbers on all the dating threads that are all over this section, they just view the threads without taking any action. Or they might pick a number of a guy from here, and later discover that the guy is an ass-hole. Let me be the middle man; let me be the matchmaker that would make sure you get your right match. Whether it is the guy with a good attitude, or just a simple guy to furk your brains out for the night. Whatever your fantasy is, you can make it a reality through me. Add me on whatsapp 08108675296, and let me hook you up.

For now, it should just be Lagos based girls. That would be easier to handle for now, and after a couple of weeks, girls all over can add me. Please, guys don't add me. I will reject your requests if you do so. After I have gotten the girls, I know how I will get their perfect matches for them.

So, once again...Its Whatsapp- 08108675296
Re: For Ladies Only... No String Attached by IsiAbuncha(m): 1:00am On Oct 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

You seem to be everywhere cheesy
Here too
Re: For Ladies Only... No String Attached by TUBLEZ(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
sanya404:
keep the call coming ladies.. few ladies have been fixed up for a regular servicing anytime they want it

Liar...any woman never call u, I am very sure and i equally know say Na u gangan they find another man wife wey u wan Bleep...only a mugulicious woman will fall for u.Repent now before its too late
Re: For Ladies Only... No String Attached by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Keep the call coming

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Fine Lady Today? / I Need A Sugardaddie / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.