Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:04 AM

Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa (5091 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by ganiberry: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
If you could remember vividly i posted to you wonderful nairalanders the story of my girl friend who was impregnated by her ex-boyfriend that came back from South Africa.

Here is the update on it. She later summon courage to call me and told me she needs to see me to discuss what happened. To cut the long story short, we met in one of the eateries and there she told me what really happened.

Don't forget i said i was on official assignment outside Lagos. She told me her friend was getting married and she attended the wedding. Meanwhile she had a relationship with her friend's brother that ended about six years ago. They met at the party and exchange plesantaries. So when the party was about to end, she realised that it was late for her to go home. So she told her friend she will need somewhere to sleep till the following day.The friend gave her a room in their house.

She did not tell me she was going to the party because she knew i will object since i have been complaining on the rate she attend parties. She said she had slept when and suddenly she realised that somebody lied beside her and was caressing her. She got up and resisted but at that time he realised that the guy (who was the former boyfriend) had locked the door, kept the key and increase volume of the radio. She said there was nothing she could do and the guy slept with her.

She later realised after some weeks that she is pregnant and long before then she had been warned not to abort any pregnancy. Now she is begging for forgiveness that she did not do it intentionally and that she can't marry somebody she does not love.

So where do i go from here. She begged me to be patient with her till she delivers.

If you are in my shoe, what will you do. Please i need your candid advise and not abuse please. It is a serious matter and i plead that you should not take it with levity at all.

Thank you.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by chocolateme(f): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is something about "exes" you may not love them anymore but still somehow have a sentimental attachments to them.
I think you both need a serios break for now to let things calm down and for inspirations to come.
You need to think ahead if you can be able to live with it, because this is reality not love matter.
She also will in the course of pregnacy and delivery determine what she wants, not tomorrow while you are in a relationship witj her, the father of her child will suddenly show up and start brainwashing her on the reason for two of them to raise their child (in essence marriage) and knowing how unstable she may be, she will disappoint you again.
So allow her to deal with her personal life matters and decisions for now but encourage her all the time if you know that you genuinely love her.

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by samflex(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:

Agbaya
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by Sveen: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
If I was in your shoes, no matter how I love the girl in question, I'll still opt for a divorce.

Wait sef:

No need of asking for divorce, I will rather kick her outta my house because every moment I spend it her will only make me develop hatred towards her. I can never seem to look at her and not remember that someone else impregnated her under my nose, and she will even bear the child.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by DankemzI(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
As a Gentleman that you are, Forgive her, Marry her, Father or Adopt her Bastard Son! ;0 That's True Love,.... Though not applicable to Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by madridguy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
@ OP, LOOK FOR YOUR WIFE ELSEWHERE. I SMELL LIES FROM THE LADY IN QUESTION. DON'T EVER CONSIDER SUCH RAPE AS AN EXCUSE.

MY CENT

1 Like

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by KingKuntaVart: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
If this is a case of rape then she should file a report and have the guy arrested...
secondly i feel the girl is a bloody liar..
i feel she had sex with the guy willingly
if she didnt get pregnant would u have found out
about her sexcaped? NO.. my guy best advice is that
u move on let her carry the child for him, his a man like u
let him marry her... dont carry another mans cross on your
shoulders ther are many girls out there better.....
grin grin grin grin buh wait ooo why yoruba people like cheating?

5 Likes

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sorry but she sounds like a liar. I'm not buying the rape story, because it's the only believable explanation she can come up with rather than saying she tripped & fell on his dyck.

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by HalfBaked: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
Stories that touch!
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by peeparty(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
cool@op link to the first story
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by SeverusSnape(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Go ahead with that girl and you're finished!
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by ronald4lif(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
It would be interesting to know who warned her against abortion and for what reason. Had she had abortion(s) before that led to an abortionist cautioning her of further d&c complications? She has to be forthcoming about that for I sense she might have had one before.

As per her story of getting raped, that's a baloney that should be dismiss without delay. They had consensual sexual relations and it might have happened more than once. Don't swallow that sh1t.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by mikkyjagga1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bros b wise o, remove sentiments aside nd decipher the lies!
Carry on with ure life nd put her in ure past, no matter how painful it might be!
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by peeparty(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
If this is a case of rape then she should file a report and have the guy arrested...
secondly i feel the girl is a bloody liar..
i feel she had sex with the guy willingly
if she didnt get pregnant would u have found out
about her sexcaped? NO.. my guy best advice is that
u move on let her carry the child for him, his a man like u
let him marry her... dont carry another mans cross on your
shoulders ther are many girls out there better.....
grin grin grin grin buh wait ooo why yoruba people like cheating?

Cheating is not just one particular tribe thingy..it takes discipline and grace not to.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Women and treachery are like twin sisters...

Sigmund Freud once asked an unanswered questions, What do women really want?..
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by mikron(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
When they gave her d room to pass d night she didn't deem it fit to lock d door knowing fully well d said guy was around and might want to sneak into her room? And come to think of it, d guy opened her door, entered d room and even slept on d bed and she said she didn't know, does she sleep that deeply? She said he started caressing her and she didn't object, and he slept with her because she didn't know what else to do, she did not struggle or fight to ward him off. If she didn't want what he did she would have struggled, kicked and fought him, if he eventually overpowered her and had his way it would have been termed RAPE. she should have called u d next day to report the rape matter and she would have reported him to d family before going to d police but no she never did that, maybe she wasn't expecting to get pregnant, now that she is pregnant she wants to pretend she is not to be blamed, my brother, if I were u I would not take her bck. It's painful but ur fiancee is not a faithful woman.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by vani86: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
THE GIRL CAN LIE FOR AFRICA SHA, AND I AM SURE YOU BELIEVED HER WHILE SHE CRIED AND TOLD YOU THIS GODS MUST BE CRAZY STORY.

READ BETWEEN THE LINES, THIS IS THE REAL STORY

she went to the party, saw the ex, they danced and he convinced her to sleep over. she agreed and slept over, at night they kissed, romanced, she gave him BJ and JJ grin, he hit her doggy, cow, chicken and goat styles without condom (someone's fiancee) and came in her. weeks later, little southie is forming in her womb and she wants to rope you in grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by magabounce(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
[size=20pt]Mchew!!!!!!!

Jus be there let her use emotions tu cova ya eye!!!

Same ish ma ex told me!!! Shez soooo long gone in my history books

Move d fvck on bruv!!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by 400billionman: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pop corn and lacasera on this thread.

Chilling.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
ganiberry:
If you could remember vividly i posted to you wonderful nairalanders the story of my girl friend who was impregnated by her ex-boyfriend that came back from South Africa.

Here is the update on it. She later summon courage to call me and told me she needs to see me to discuss what happened. To cut the long story short, we met in one of the eateries and there she told me what really happened.

Don't forget i said i was on official assignment outside Lagos. She told me her friend was getting married and she attended the wedding. Meanwhile she had a relationship with her friend's brother that ended about six years ago. They met at the party and exchange plesantaries. So when the party was about to end, she realised that it was late for her to go home. So she told her friend she will need somewhere to sleep till the following day.The friend gave her a room in their house.

She did not tell me she was going to the party because she knew i will object since i have been complaining on the rate she attend parties. She said she had slept when and suddenly she realised that somebody lied beside her and was caressing her. She got up and resisted but at that time he realised that the guy (who was the former boyfriend) had locked the door, kept the key and increase volume of the radio. She said there was nothing she could do and the guy slept with her.

She later realised after some weeks that she is pregnant and long before then she had been warned not to abort any pregnancy. Now she is begging for forgiveness that she did not do it intentionally and that she can't marry somebody she does not love.

So where do i go from here. She begged me to be patient with her till she delivers.

If you are in my shoe, what will you do. Please i need your candid advise and not abuse please. It is a serious matter and i plead that you should not take it with levity at all.

Thank you.
She loves going to parties and had been getting physical with guys, but this particular one got her napping. grin

She lied to you. She enjoyed it more without protection and got pregnant in the process. grin

I wonder why some women still have unprotected sexx.

You could forgive her though, but the damage has been done.

Men and pussyy, women and dickk.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
I swear this story dey vex me

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by 400billionman: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
This is something about "exes" you may not love them anymore but still somehow have a sentimental attachments to them.
I think you both need a serios break for now to let things calm down and for inspirations to come.
You need to think ahead if you can be able to live with it, because this is reality not love matter.
She also will in the course of pregnacy and delivery determine what she wants, not tomorrow while you are in a relationship witj her, the father of her child will suddenly show up and start brainwashing her on the reason for two of them to raise their child (in essence marriage) [size=16] and knowing how unstable she may be, she will disappoint you again [/size]
So allow her to deal with her personal life matters and decisions for now but encourage her all the time if you know that you genuinely love her.

Poster, the bolded is your answer. There are people who are naturally undependable. They say something today and by tomorrow, they are doing exactly the opposite of what they agreed with you. Some of them regard is it as smartness while some see it as being cunning. You can never trust her word. If you marry such a lady and perhaps you fell sick, she will tell you she is going to buy drugs and drive off with her boyfriend.

Poster, tell her you wanted marrying her not " her and a child "..
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by vani86: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Manuelson:
I swear this story dey vex me

i swear, some guys no get mind at all.

na this type, girls they play like ping pong, getting moved by her crocodile tears, when she dey collect the di.ck dey shout harder, faster she was not crying o

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Go ahead with that girl and you're finished!
Yes. Some women love love-making more than romance cheesy
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by chocolateme(f): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
400billionman:

Poster, the bolded is your answer. There are people who are naturally undependable. They say something today and by tomorrow, they are doing exactly the opposite of what they agreed with you. Some of them regard is it as smartness while some see it as being cunning. You can never trust her word. If you marry such a lady and perhaps you fell sick, she will tell you she is going to buy drugs and drive off with her boyfriend.

Poster, tell her you wanted marrying her not " her and a child "..
purely true.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by 400billionman: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
DankemzI:
As a Gentleman that you are, Forgive her, Marry her, Father or Adopt her Bastard Son! ;0 That's True Love,.... Though not applicable to Nigerians grin

I hear you grin

Remember that Op is in love.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
I just have this conviction that she is lying to you.

Did she explicitly tell you that the guy raped her ? Because no matter the pressure from the guy and the locked door, if she did not want the guy to touch her then nothing can happen. Her story is just too easy. Well if you want to go the length, you can find out what really happened from the guy and her friend.

But if I were the one, I ll let her go.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
vani86:

i swear, some guys no get mind at all.

na this type girls they play like ping pong, getting moved by her crocodile tears, when she dey collect the di.ck dey shout harder, faster she was not crying o
Lol, seems like you've experienced a lot of that.
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by ijustdey: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
she parties alot and she doesn't listen to you on reducing the frequency and timing of her parting

and you think you have found a wife......

better think we'll and see that you have being liberated from the bondage you have put your self by her getting pregnant for her Ex.

move on and let her live the life she has chosen for herself
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by vani86: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
DeeTus:
Lol, seems like you've experienced a lot of that.

lol, not really, just heard a lot of these sorry stories recently
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by Spikkylee: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
G
Re: Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa by gamaliel121(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ur wife to be is a diccckkk... Run nigga run.... She continue collecting multiple dicckks.. She won't change....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? / Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married / Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.