Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pls Help Me, Have You Been Contacted Or Do You Work Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me, Have You Been Contacted Or Do You Work Here (982 Views)

5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" / Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview???? / Pls I Did Etisalat Medicals Last Week, And I Havent Been Contacted.am So Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, Have You Been Contacted Or Do You Work Here by PapaNnamdi: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Rich Global Limited invite you for an interview for d post of customer care officer on ********Lagos.by 9am,com with 1passport and ur CV.

i have searched through google to see if its scam but the address seem to be only on job sites, please does anybody know anything about rich global limited
Re: Pls Help Me, Have You Been Contacted Or Do You Work Here by jazinogold(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
run like person Wey bite madman n d madman dy chase m!
Re: Pls Help Me, Have You Been Contacted Or Do You Work Here by PapaNnamdi: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
jazinogold:
run like person Wey bite madman n d madman dy chase m!

have you had any experience before with them, lemme knw wat they do, so i can go there with my cousin who is a police officer to harrass them, its becoming toomuch

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Relationship Executive Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria / CV Wizards Nairaland Thread. Ask Us Anything. / Denco Drugs Company Nig Ltd Recruitment For Sales Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.