Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ (18552 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba Sues FG Over “lopsided Appointments” At NNPC / Senior Police Officers Protest At Force Headquarters Over Lopsided Postings / Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by hensben(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by slimmyjimmy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
I don show tho angry

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Blizzy9ja: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
A welcome developement and a step in the right direction
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by busyflexz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
[Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu Wrote: My Igbo brothers that are killing themselves about the appointments made so far by President Buhari are just funny. Aside the fact that we Igbos shouldn’t expect sensitive appointments from him because many of us hate him without any justifiable reason and no smart politician will give such positions to his ‘enemies’, what did all our brothers that occupied sensitive positions recently achieved for our geopolitical zone? Recall that Igbos recently occupied head positions in Central Bank and Ministry of Finance. Also, an Igbo was recently appointed Secretary to Government of the federation, Minister of power, Minister of Solid Minerals, Head of Due Process unit, Minister of Education, Minister of Aviation, Executive Director of Nigerian Communications Commission, Chief of Army Staff, Inspector General of Police, Senate President, Deputy Senate President and Deputy speaker of house of Representatives. Also recently, an Igbo was appointed the Director General of National Broadcasting Commission. The question is what did all those Igbo appointees achieved for Ndi Igbo? Even Goodluck Jonathan that you foolishly accepted as your brother during his days in Aso Rock achieved nothing for you when he was the President. If appointments can dictate how a region should develop, Southeast would have been a paradise by now because our brothers occupied almost all the sensitive positions recently. Another thing Igbos should understand is that the federal character principle they are quoting as their basis of argument is the greatest enemy of Nigeria especially Igbos. This principle champions the promotion of tribal mindsets instead of meritocracy in Nigeria as Nigerians are always after the state of origin of every federal appointee and prospective candidates for admissions instead of their performance. It is because of same federal character that a provision was made for ‘Education less developed’ states which always make it possible for indigenes of those states to be giving more and cheaper consideration during admissions and recruitment in order to promote equity in line with the federal character. This is Rubbish! Such has caused situations whereby somebody from Anambra or Imo will score average of about 260 in JAMB UTME and POST-UTME but will be denied admission while somebody from states like Zamfara, Ebonyi or Bayelsa will score average of about180 and will be admitted in order to achieve the so called equity in intellectual distribution among all the states in line with same federal character. Same federal character is the reason why instead of criticising the performance ability of appointees, Nigerians especially Igbos will only be interested in their states of origin. Federal character is evil. This is the hour of change and it must be jettisoned! If Nigeria must progress, we must do away with federal character and state of origin provisions and encourage meritocracy and state of residence. I don’t care where appointees come from, all I want is excellent performance. If the wailing Igbos like they should continue hating Buhari while the Niger- Deltans are busy consolidating their region and supporting his government. At last Igbos will remain the wailing loosers. It baffles me the way some of my Igbo brothers are hating Buhari without any justifiable reason. Even the Niger- Deltans that are more closer to the failed government of Goodluck Jonathan always acknowledge that he betrayed them, but the Igbos that are not in any way brothers to the failed President are killing themselves and even their conscience with baseless sentiments. Also, I have expected these misguided Igbos to understand that the Niger- Deltans who they foolishly took as their brothers during the elections are not at any point with them. These Niger-Deltans have understood that they can't make any political achievement in Nigeria without the cooperation of other tribes, and wisely began to issue their supports and cooperation to the Buhari led government while the misguided Igbos are still enslaving themselves with baseless sentiments. Believe it or not, political appointments are catalysed by intelligent lobbying and not unnecessary hatred. No smart politician will appoint his haters to sensitive positions. I will never blame Buhari if he fails to appoint any Igbo to key positions. I am proud of Niger-Deltans and they are already reaping the fruits of their wisdom. Igbos should have a rethink!quote author=Ptimes post=37566509]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189383-buhari-sued-over-lopsided-appointments.html[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by olatex25(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
am only observing him from far... let see how it's goes.. #olalee

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Donjinks(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]These yorubas are growing wicked by the day.....they are now trying to pit th east aginst north....How i wish God didnt create these yoruba people and benin people possessed all those areas...how i wished the plague wiped them out or the portugese shipped them all to americas as slaves....how i wish the fulani jihadists massacred and depoplated the region while enslaving the rest like they did in illorin,then they would have learnt islam and be docile and subjugated like the yorubas of illorin....How i wished the only yoruba hero Afonja lived long enough to hand over the rest of his people to the fulanis so that they will be culturally poluted and made to learn hausa and forget their barbaric way...but another afonja have risen in the name of tinubu and he will do the needful and be betrayed like abiola by the fulani oligarchy[/size]
I guess dis is another shekau in d making! DSS pls kip an eye on dis wailing clown this is treasonable felony

3 Likes

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by coolebux(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
abuayman:
Yeebos
Daft

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by urchbarbie(f): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
it would fail. Court wld dismiss it as usual. grin

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by AJORE(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
I don't blame u d law since there is no work/court case for u...you jeje find work for ursself...u are very creative.... Nice one

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by ogedax: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
He really took a bold step, his very right I love his courage, but just that he won't win the case,i pray that almighty will consume any one who has no good intentions for this country

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by jimmy2k: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Baba go slow u must face the law the zoo must fall

3 Likes

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by MrMcJay(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
There are three types of lawyers: The able, the unable, the lamentable.

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Hawlahscho(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt][s]These yorubas are growing wicked by the day.....they are now trying to pite the east aginst north....because they did not succeed in controling buhari,they are now using the media to cause confusion.How i wish God didnt create these yoruba people and benin people possessed all those areas...how i wished the plague wiped them out or the portugese shipped them all to americas as slaves....how i wish the fulani jihadists massacred and depoplated the region while enslaving the rest like they did in illorin,then they would have learnt islam and be docile and subjugated like the yorubas of illorin....How i wished the only yoruba hero Afonja lived long enough to hand over the rest of his people to the fulanis so that they will be culturally poluted and made to learn hausa and forget their barbaric way...but another afonja have risen in the name of tinubu and he will do the needful unless and be dealt with like abiola by the fulani oligarchy[/s][/size]
Start all over again undecided Include brain this time around. sad

5 Likes

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by mekanaky: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
i dont see Buhari as my President. He is just occupying space. President of the North
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Eluwilussit(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ptimes:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189383-buhari-sued-over-lopsided-appointments.html

Yes o. There is not even one man good enough from the South East to seat beside his highness, Emperor Buhari. IBB, Abacha, Abdusallami, Atiku, Dikko are all Igbos. Bloody ruffians!
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by ransomed: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]These yorubas are growing wicked by the day.....they are now trying to pite the east aginst north....because they did not succeed in controling buhari,they are now using the media to cause confusion.How i wish God didnt create these yoruba people and benin people possessed all those areas...how i wished the plague wiped them out or the portugese shipped them all to americas as slaves....how i wish the fulani jihadists massacred and depoplated the region while enslaving the rest like they did in illorin,then they would have learnt islam and be docile and subjugated like the yorubas of illorin....How i wished the only yoruba hero Afonja lived long enough to hand over the rest of his people to the fulanis so that they will be culturally poluted and made to learn hausa and forget their barbaric way...but another afonja have risen in the name of tinubu and he will do the needful unless and be dealt with like abiola by the fulani oligarchy[/size]
::--Repent of your hatred for humanity sake.

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by noblegrex: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
I don't care whoever is apointed as the minister cos even when there was no lopsidedness I didn't see their usefulness.let him pack all of them if possible all the cows,sheep,fulani goats and all the onions in North for his administration,so long they're going to work well with him for the growth of this country and I'm going to be blessed when the country is cool.except my brother is going to be apointed as ONE.then I'm sure I'm save.
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by flokii: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
ghen-ghen grin sue his sorry ass..
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by millionboi(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
God knws,if ojukwu sld b alive buhari wudnt ve trydis

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
DropShot:
Iranu.

The president can neither sue nor be sued.
wrong! The president cannot be sued in his PRIVATE capacity, but can in his official capacity n as a nominal party...

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by kasmail(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]These yorubas are growing wicked by the day.....they are now trying to pite the east aginst north....because they did not succeed in controling buhari,they are now using the media to cause confusion.How i wish God didnt create these yoruba people and benin people possessed all those areas...how i wished the plague wiped them out or the portugese shipped them all to americas as slaves....how i wish the fulani jihadists massacred and depoplated the region while enslaving the rest like they did in illorin,then they would have learnt islam and be docile and subjugated like the yorubas of illorin....How i wished the only yoruba hero Afonja lived long enough to hand over the rest of his people to the fulanis so that they will be culturally poluted and made to learn hausa and forget their barbaric way...but another afonja have risen in the name of tinubu and he will do the needful unless and be dealt with like abiola by the fulani oligarchy[/size]
Bastardized fellow.. thunder fire ur hand
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Eluwilussit(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
themosthigh:

Who are you? Stop abusing the Yorubas. If you have issues with one of them, that does not give you the right to come here and vomit crap. Yorubas are great people. Every tribe in Nigeria is blessed with greatness. Stop the hate. It is uncivilized.
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Treash(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
To my mind, the man has no locus simply because by virtue of Section 6(6)(c) of the 1999 Constitution, the Court is not under obligation to compel any body to fulfil the Oath of Allegiance in any respect. It means for example if d govt promises free education; and they fail, u cant sue them. Read the entirety of Sections 6, 13-24 of the 1999 Constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by bigerboy200: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
faithugo64:
yes dear,but this is Nigeria,the rule of law is thrown out of the window
Then d wailings and rantings on nairaland is thrown into d lagoon...

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by OfoIgbo: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
I won't be surprised if this lawyer is being sponsored by Buhari's team, to get a cheap court dismissal so that Buhari will have some sort of a legal coverage for this glaring nepotism in his appointments so far.

The weakness of this case is mind boggling atimes I shudder at the brazen incompetence of these lawyers.

Why didn't this lawyer concentrate on the fact that the southeast has been excluded from the security and intelligence decision-making process of the nation?
No southeasterner will be attending any federal security meeting because no southeasterner heads any security organ of the nation e.g NSA, DSS, NIA, chief of army staff, chief of naval staff, chief of airstaff, chief of defence staff, IG of Police e.t.c

This has a better chance of sailing through in a court of law.

2 Likes

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Joeadamxx(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
This was the scenario until barely 3 months ago. I once mentioned it to a friend and he said "They are obviously the best there was then" No argument, perspectives do change! There was no huhuhuhh cry then, no court case, why suddenly is the President a "Northern President"?

1-NGOZI OKONJO OWELA -co-ordinating minister of the economy
2-BRIGHT OKOGWU-DG budget
3-EMEKA EZE-DG DUE PROCESS
4- ARUMNA OTEH-DG SEC
5- OSCAR ONYEMA-DG NSE
6- CHIKE OBI-MD AMCON
7- CHINELU ONOUHA --DG PENCOM
8- GODWIN EMEFIELE-CBN governor
9-UCHE ORJI- MD Soveriegn wealth fund
10- SUNNY IROHA--DG housing fund
11- EVELYN OPUTA- MD BANK OF INDUSTRY-
12-NENNA ORJI -Chairman Invt Sec Tribunal
13-PIUS ANYIM -SGF- the big masquerade himself!

2 Likes

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Holyman3(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
lekejob:
This should be one of those attention seekers.

Why did so many of you chose to be idioottsss?
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by lastpage: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
An Abuja-based lawyer, Dim-Udebuani Marcel, has sued President Muhammadu Buhari over recent appointments made by the president.
Mr. Buhari has been accused of favouring a section of the country against in the appointments he has so far made.

Long and short of it - Na 'Ibo' man as usual! shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided

"Attention-seeking, notice-me, acting-before-thinking, Gra-Gra mentality" is the origin of such frivolous suit that dies naturally in the court!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
na him palava like south east aren't concerned cus we didn't vote for that illiterate,na Yoruba people should be making noise sef
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by ayindejimmy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
"like if you just came to check if he's an Ibo man.

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by ibisko04: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is what we can call foolishness of the highest degree.

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by lastpage: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Joeadamxx:

This was the scenario until barely 3 months ago. I once mentioned it to a friend and he said "They are obviously the best there was then" No argument, perspectives do change! There was no huhuhuhh cry then, no court case, why suddenly is the President a "Northern President"?

1-NGOZI OKONJO OWELA -co-ordinating minister of the economy
2-BRIGHT OKOGWU-DG budget
3-EMEKA EZE-DG DUE PROCESS
4- ARUMNA OTEH-DG SEC
5- OSCAR ONYEMA-DG NSE
6- CHIKE OBI-MD AMCON
7- CHINELU ONOUHA --DG PENCOM
8- GODWIN EMEFIELE-CBN governor
9-UCHE ORJI- MD Soveriegn wealth fund
10- SUNNY IROHA--DG housing fund
11- EVELYN OPUTA- MD BANK OF INDUSTRY-
12-NENNA ORJI -Chairman Invt Sec Tribunal
13-PIUS ANYIM -SGF- the big masquerade himself!

Dont mind them, their effrontery baffles every right-thinking person!
Too greedy and too selfish.

Cry-cry babies, frustration, anger and hate has made "most of them" to lose control of their faculty.

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For APC In Esan West & Central LGA'S (Photos) / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning / I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.