Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum (11472 Views)

Now I Believe That No One Quits Nairaland, I Caught Barcanista, See Screenshot / APC: Saraki, Dogara Are Pro-pdp Leaders - We Can't Sit With Them / Saraki, Dogara Pro-pdp —lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dear All,
I received several messages from some friends seeking to know whether or not I have dumped the PDP for another party (after reading a deceptive article on Nairaland Forum that alleged that I've dumped PDP).

I have been on self-imposed sabbatical/rest from political brohuahua of this country. I was billed to resume my political activities this coming Saturday but I had to cut it short to respond to certain issues.

1. It is devilish, wicked and unpatriotic for someone to propagate that I am defecting to the conspiracy called APC. My commitment to the PDP and Good Governance project is not a subject of debate. I am absolutely Pro-PDP, and at present working very hard to see that the party returns to power in May 29, 2019. I have the responsibility to put the confused present administration to check and to enlighten Nigerians on the happenings of the government.

2. I wish to state that I have decided to quit the Nairaland forum. However, I'll continue to post, comment and analyse issues that affects Nigeria's socio-economic and political development. I will be posting through my newly created personal Facebook page (Tonye Barcanista) and on Green9ja page on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/forum9ja). Some of my post will also appear on FCTpost.com.

My Facebook URL is: www.facebook.com/tonye.barcanista

3. I appreciate the love and support I've got from members of Nairaland forum. It is my desire that the support continues even as I move to FB platform. I also thank NL founder/admin and moderators of this forum for their support all through my stay here.

4. I want to restate that I remain an unapologetic patriotic wailer. My wailing shall continue in FB.

5. I am preparing an article on the state of affairs under the pathetic leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari and the fraudulent APC. The article shall be published on Green9ja page on Facebook this weekend (Saturday). My Nairaland account shall go down in the coming days.

May God Continue To Bless Everyone of Us.....Amen.

From My Facebook Page
(www.facebook.com/tonye.barcanista)

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Cutehector(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol no one quits nairaland

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by benedictnsi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
One of the reasons why I like you be say your name started with "BARCA"

Politics or not I don't care

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
On behalf of Wailers we say a BIG THANK YOU to barcanista for a job well done.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Mynd44: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Attention seeking on fleek

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Solomon Tonye, sincerely you really need to get a life. There is more to life than Nairaland, PDP, Comet Shipping, Abuja & Rivers state. Brother man, please get a life !

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by anulaxad(m): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
mtcheww

You can take all your GEJITES with you. undecided

23 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol no one quits nairaland
we need to respect his decision though he ll be greatly missed

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by kkkp: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hahahah y do u want to quit nairaland
Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
. . . . . . . . . . .this hungry boy is trying so hard to enter the conscience of Nigerians, . . . . . . . . . . . .minion, I hope you make it . . . . . . . . . .goon, maybe one day your hustle will be blessed . . . . . . . . . . . . . imp, don't worry your attention seeking will yield result in the not to near future grin grin

34 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mynd44:
Attention seeking on fleek
person dey leave e dey pepper ur body. Haba

17 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . .this hungry boy is trying so hard to enter the conscience of Nigerians, . . . . . . . . . . . .minion, I hope you make it . . . . . . . . . .maybe one day your hustle will be blessed
if barca leaves be ready for 55 barcas to expose APC lies

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by bugzbunny: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
We missed u bro... But u can't just walk away when.. The kraangs are multiplying.. With names like
Dayo
Sweetlemon
Egift
Agarawu
Omenka
Obiagelli
Rilwayne
Rilwon
Passingshot
Idrismusty
Fulanimafia etc....
We need all d help available bro sad

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
if barca leaves be ready for 55 barcas to expose APC lies

. . . . . . .imp, are you his azz washer?

13 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by lionstone: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
IF APC FANS CAN TELL LIES ABOUT BARCANISTA DECAMPING HOW MUCH LIES WILL THEY WHEN IT COMES TO NATIONAL ISSUES. APC: LIES
@BARCANISTA (THE APC SLAYER), I WILL JOIN THAT UR PAGE.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by mrpackager(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
booked

Quit Nairaland or
quits barcanista As a Monica

be back with another moniker right? grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by egift(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Did I hear "GEJ Till 2019" grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://abujade.files./2014/04/jonathandancingkano.jpg[/img]

The Clueless Legacies of PDP as promoted by the #WailingLooters grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
we need to respect his decision though he ll be greatly missed
yh right
Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Trut(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Globacom internet service is useless. Very slow like ikpu undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . .imp, are you his azz washer?
Yes, do you have problem with that?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by tucky200(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
barcanista:

5. I am preparing an article on the state of affairs under the pathetic leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari and the fraudulent APC.
u don come again...the greatest propagandist !

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
egift:
data fraudster, what do you want to tell us

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by nerodenero: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is how it all starts. Criticise, get famous, get compensated by way of juicy appointments for all your troubles and the masses forgotten. Reuben Abati readily comes to mind.

11 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by dialfa: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
if only you knew how many times I've quit nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cc:
iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Truckpusher, BloodyKiller, Dumkem21, Emperortj93 Ameduana, DebateNigeria and all patriots

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by barbstee(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
leaving for no reason! jst like u defected frm apc.anyway its ur wsh u can cont to wail frm anywhr u choose to while d administration cont to progress.
goodluck

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by CreampieAngela(f): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Biafra republic must be actualised in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Can you imagine the number of viewers on this page, barca truly has a cult followership

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by egift(m): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2015

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by AprokoMan: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
WTF!!! shocked shocked shocked tell me ur joking!
Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by hassan85(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
u must go no where o. sabbatical or holiday or weekend you are not going anywhere where. This is the right time to open threads. though Orubebe and FFK got dia rhythm back in ur brief absence but..... Baba Go Slow is now King of the North just like
you are King of Wailers....

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Remains Pro-PDP, Quits Nairaland Forum by missKiffy(f): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Thank you for quiting nairaland, if I hear say we miss you

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

PDP ‘plans Credible Presidential Primary’ / Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? / Obiano Donates Salary To Less Priviledge In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.