Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

David Beckham Inscribes His Children’s Names On His Neck Via Tattoo [PHOTOS] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Beckham Inscribes His Children’s Names On His Neck Via Tattoo [PHOTOS] (939 Views)

Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo's N972m Customized Bugatti Chiron / "I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals / David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham Inscribes His Children’s Names On His Neck Via Tattoo [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
David Beckham, has show off his new tattoos.

The former English football captain revealed the neck tattoo on his Instagram page.
The writing was a scrawling of his nickname for his first born with a tiny colored-in heart underneath it.
I’ve always called Brooklyn (Buster) since the day he was born… Love you Bust @brooklynbeckham,’ he captioned the photo.
David Beckham inks his daughter's name

David had the words ‘Pretty Lady’ alongside a little heart, which sit directly above his only daughter’s name, tattooed onto his clavicle.
The sporting legend captioned the shot:
“Hey Pretty Lady…. Just adding to the collection of tattoos that mean so much to me…. Thanks Mark as always looks amazing …shamrocksocialclub.”
He also saved a special mention for his wife-of-15-years as he commemorated their wedding anniversary with a miniature finger tattoo last month.

The inking marks the year they got married – 1999 – and unveiling the sweet tribute on Instagram, he wrote...........source:http://..com/2015/09/david-beckham-inscribes-his-childrens.html

Re: David Beckham Inscribes His Children’s Names On His Neck Via Tattoo [PHOTOS] by ayokunlei(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
U
Re: David Beckham Inscribes His Children’s Names On His Neck Via Tattoo [PHOTOS] by Godfullsam(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
I saw BUSTER is that a name

Nonsense sad

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 YOUNG Goalkeepers In Europe Today / Bet The Following Games And Thank Me Later / See Photo As Pato Arrives London To Seal Chelsea Move.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.