Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos (56427 Views)

Fayose Inspects Multiple Projects By 1:25am In Ikere(photos) / Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Great
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Environer: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Those brown roofs again? From Oyo, to Ibadan, to Ogbomosho, to Abeokuta, to Egbaland, to Ife, to Ekiti, and to Ondo, it's brown roofs all the way. Lagos is the only exception and that is because it is 50% Igbo dominated wink wink

Another name for South West is private infrastructural poverty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol anytime fayose is mentioned. the flat-headed satanoids come here to praise him grin grin grin. one would think the guy will be the Governor of biafra. some mumu ekiti people too go dey chop the whining. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by georgecso(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
Fayose is an APC member in a PDP Clothing...
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by stjudas(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hating is engraved in the DNA of some APC diehards..
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by ready2learn: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
All this 'show'. What are his plans for growth in the state?

1 Like

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by vikyno(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Carry on with the good work, the people's Governor. Now that the haters are seeing him working, they still complain ...
Haters should ' Go and die' (In Oshio's Voice)
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by thomasthomas: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
What a bush man. No boots, hard hat, gloves angry

2 Likes

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ogbeni Aregbesola did more than this during his 1st tenure and his 2nd tenure is floping now.

Fayose is busy doing his own part now to get Ekiti people's attention, just to ease his 2nd term bid.

Ekiti people should better be wise or ............. :
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Rotimi47: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Foundation of some few shops & he is posting pictures when his other mates are into very meaniful projects not posting pictures of substandard foundations of shops that ordinary local developers can build; this is one of the reasons Ekiti is the least developed State in Yoruba Land.

1 Like

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Environer:
[s]Those brown roofs again? From Oyo, to Ibadan, to Ogbomosho, to Abeokuta, to Egbaland, to Ife, to Ekiti, and to Ondo, it's brown roofs all the way. Lagos is the only exception and that is because it is 50% Igbo dominated wink wink

[/s]

[size=38pt]Biaaaatch![/size]

2 Likes

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Executive omota
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by tmodeltoluene(m): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
The best governor Nigeria ever had in the history of human life
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by dazzlingd(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
I just like this guy craze grin
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by azimibraun: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
He loves the Cameras more than a Hollywood movie star... Females o!

The Dudes loudness will make you think Abu Dhabi and Manhattan are in trouble. Instead he is competing with councilors elsewhere in terms of projects.

2 Likes

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by exlink10(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
I try to reserve my comments of this article i saw on Nairaland but I can't help it. I need to say something because it will be a taboo if I keep my mouth shot. Fayose Fayose Fayose, irregardless that i love the way you are bold and not afraid of anybody and you love to say your mind, I don't think inspecting all this mini projects is why the people of Ekiti State elected you as a governor.

You need to embark on a wise and futuristic project and i hate to say this, you have not done that a bit. I am not from Ekiti neither have I been there but I do listen to news and am yet to see a project that you are doing. The only reason why i will not yet compare you with Abia State past and present governors is because you can speak up when the opportunity presents its self.

Please work for Ekiti State ok and not inspecting mini projects like lockup shops.

3 Likes

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Kazrem(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Personally inspecting and so? It's not big deal. Fashola took marwa (keke napep) to idumota. He visited General Hospital without informing them. So what's the news in this?

1 Like

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Rotimi47: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Environer:
Those brown roofs again? From Oyo, to Ibadan, to Ogbomosho, to Abeokuta, to Egbaland, to Ife, to Ekiti, and to Ondo, it's brown roofs all the way. Lagos is the only exception and that is because it is 50% Igbo dominated wink wink

Igbos and lies since time immemorial! Igbos are less than 11% of Lagos population, Yorubas make up 50% & other make up the balance, as per brown roofs; I have lived in Igbo land & I known how backward they are. Your roofs are far worse than that of other regions but when you want to talk you keep beating your chest whereas you are bush people. Yorubas live in towns and villages apart from cities but you Igbos live in settlements and small villages were all the buildings can be counted in few minutes.

4 Likes

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by PublicAssurance: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Great element of PDP.......Brave Hero of our Modern democracy.....One of the only people who check and balance the Buhari Administration. Great politician...Smart populist....Go Fayose!!!!..again if you strongly disagree please hug the closest transformer near you.

1 Like

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by ZACHIE: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Another lubbish
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by odinese(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
dammytosh:
LOL.

The question we fail to ask is ?

What exactly is he doing ?

What project is this ?

That foundation is a simple foundation for a small building ?

Look at the houses around ?

Ekiti houses plenty Profs. As much as i like his grassroot politics approach, Fayose is bringing the state to ridicule.

Looks as if The Executive State Governor bumped on a site construction work and decide to take selfie but peeps are too blind to see that what he is doing has nothing to do with Governance.

We deserve the kind of leaders we get.

God bless u bro...
U are actually the most educated person I have seen here on nl wen it comes fayose's topic. But this is actually my first time of reading ur comment...

Nigerians are too dumb, when I mean too dumb, I mean way way dumb..
How can some idiots be celebrating a man that can't even put a world class project In place?...just look at the sh!t he is doing, is this supposed to be a project? Or a rubbish cement and bricks building?...
U see a lot of idiotic nairalanders calling this clueless man their hero. Shame on them! I'm sure they haven't travelled out of the country that's why whenever they see a government paving roads they start worshipping him..while its the duty of the government...

Just take a good look at the surroundings. unpaved, mud huts and galvanized roofs...later some idiots will praise this man + the fools on nairaland.

I know the main reason why I'm calling them idiots and fools, its bcoz a lot of nairalanders and Nigerians are really burning my heart!!

I swear if we don't wake up, our country shall continue to remain undeveloped.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Bollinger(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
barbstee:
this man and his way of governance.its a pity majority of our ppl in ekt cld nt look beyond their nose.anyway lets watch d drama as it unfolds

The problem is that many Nigerians are not enlightened are too emotional. It is the reason why politicians buy their votes with bags of salt. They just don't know what's good for them. Imagine a society where fashola is a leader. God!! i shudder to think how ekiti will be after he is gone. The state is at a standstill and people are applauding. Even the comments on NL makes you wonder what kind of individuals exist in Nigeria. Nigeria is truly screwed. People should stop complaining. With the level of reasoning that exists, Nigerian truly deserve the leaders they have.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Kiakia(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
@dammytosh. You are right on point. My thoughts exactly. What is he really doing? Is this governance? Is he running a one man government? Does he not have a designated government official who can do that "foundation level" building inspection? It appears that this governor has no serious work or matters to attend to. He is always on the streets doing one publicity stunt or another. He seems to crave media attention a lot. Well, good for him.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by PublicAssurance: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
I am not Ibo...but you don't know what you are talking about.....mumu
Rotimi47:
Igbos and lies since time immemorial! Igbos are less than 11% of Lagos population, Yorubas make up 50% & other make up the balance, as per brown roofs; I have lived in Igbo land & I known how backward they are. Your roofs are far worse than that of other regions but when you want to talk you keep beating your chest whereas you are bush people. Yorubas live in towns and villages apart from cities but you Igbos live in settlements and small villages were all the buildings can be counted in few minutes.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by PublicAssurance: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
At least he is not sitting in his office...he is out and about doing things....He leads by example.....A true leader indeed...imagine if every governor was like him
Kiakia:
@dammytosh. You are right on point. My thoughts exactly. What is he really doing? Is this governance? Is he running a one man government? Does he not have a designated government official who can do that "foundation level" building inspection? It appears that this governor has no serious work or matters to attend to. He is always on the streets doing one publicity stunt or another. He seems to crave media attention a lot. Well, good for him.

1 Like

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Sweetlemon(f): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
At least he has started commissioning petty things. Better than just eating amala and buying tomatoes.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Bollinger(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
PublicAssurance:
Great element of PDP.......Brave Hero of our Modern democracy.....One of the only people who check and balance the Buhari Administration. Great politician...Smart populist....Go Fayose!!!!..again if you strongly disagree please hug the closest transformer near you.

You are just too stu.pid for words.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by PublicAssurance: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
and you are too smart for words....isn't it?...Mumu
Bollinger:

You are just too stu.pid for words.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by igwechi1977(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Fayose all the way. The best governor in Nigeria.
I personally prefer him to Edo state governo
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by igwechi1977(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Fayose all the way. The best governor in Nigeria.
I personally prefer him to Edo state governor
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Bollinger(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
PublicAssurance:
and you are too smart for words....

Obviously. Going by your earlier comments that is.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by odinese(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
PublicAssurance:
At least he is not sitting in his office...he is out and about doing things....He leads by example.....A true leader indeed...imagine if every governor was like him

U are an idiot!!
Fool..
Ur life is screwed...

U will continue to remain in a third world hellhole..
U don't know development is? I'm sorry for miserable life...
Nincompoop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) / Wilberforce Yohanna: How Ex-Boko Haram Fighter Became Nigerian Prison Official / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.