Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos (56426 Views)

Fayose Inspects Multiple Projects By 1:25am In Ikere(photos) / Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by petrelli07: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dear fayose,
Leadership is not a popularity campaign...
the people of ekiti deserve the dividends of democracy. this is obviously not one of them!
thank you.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Bflexing(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bihari .... Loved
Fayose ... Trying just to be loved
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by odinese(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sweetlemon:
At least he has started commissioning petty things. Better than just eating amala and buying tomatoes.
U are a fool..
U have a clueless vision like him!
Nincompoop.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by PublicAssurance: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
LOL...you are just one angry and frustrated human....Naija don frustrate you!!! Chai....abeg kool down o!....it is your mother's life that is screwed...no wonder you are one angry fvck!
odinese:

U are an idiot!!
Fool..
Ur life is screwed...

U will continue to remain in a third world hellhole..
U don't know development is? I'm sorry for miserable life...
Nincompoop
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by ketekete: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
This man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by chichriso: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
haters must talk

See my signatures
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by odinese(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
PublicAssurance:
LOL...you are just one angry and frustrated human....Naija don frustrate you!!! Chai....abeg kool down o!
And that's why u will continue to remain a fool!

Ur type will never make Nigeria a great nation...

Go and search for futuristic projects, then come back and compare it to this nonsense.
Nincompoop.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by HzRF(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
dammytosh:
LOL.

The question we fail to ask is ?

What exactly is he doing ?

What project is this ?

That foundation is a simple foundation for a small building ?

Look at the houses around ?

Ekiti houses plenty Profs. As much as i like his grassroot politics approach, Fayose is bringing the state to ridicule.

Looks as if The Executive State Governor bumped on a site construction work and decide to take selfie but peeps are too blind to see that what he is doing has nothing to do with Governance.

We deserve the kind of leaders we get.

U have problems

A man well loved with always attrack crowd

He can inspect wenever he likes or is it when d damage is done he should nw be inspecting

He's doing projects
So taking pics with his pple now ridiculing d state and governance
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by bodee(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
His mates are busy commissioning capital projects while Oshoko Mole1 Irunmole to je jollof rice is proudly commissioning musical instruments and concrete flooring.

1 Like

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by PublicAssurance: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
LMAO...you want to build a futuristic project in Ekiti state.....Ahhhh you must be Joseph the dreamer o!....I think you omitted the part where I said your mother's life is Fvcked!
odinese:

And that's why u will continue to remain a fool!

Ur type will never make Nigeria a great nation...

Go and search for futuristic projects, then come back and compare it to this nonsense.
Nincompoop.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by PublicAssurance: 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
[size=16pt]Greatest of the Greatest of the Greatest Fayosh!!!! Great!!!![/size]
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Henergee(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
All I can see abt dis man is, he always wnt to b heard.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Barram: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N150,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by PublicAssurance: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
[size=18pt]How dare you you are a sell out to your race (the Naija race)....you should be ashamed of yourself[/size]
EreluY:
[size=18pt]NIGERIA HAS TRULY GONE TO THE DOGS. PERIOD! THE SAME EKITI THAT PRODUCED THE GREATEST ACADEMIC MINDS IS NOW BEING GOVERNED BY AN IMBEC1LE. THANK GOODNESS I SHREDDED AND BINNED MY NIGERIAN PASSPORT. lol.[/size]
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by odinese(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
PublicAssurance:
LMAO...you want to build a futuristic project in Ekiti state.....Ahhhh you must be Joseph the dreamer o!....I think you omitted the part where I said your mother's life is Fvcked!

No! I think urs is more fvcked!!

..so u tryna tell me that ekiti can't have good projects in place...u still an idiOt!

Now Can u tell me why pple are flocking into dirty Lagos
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by bodee(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
EreluY:
[size=18pt]NIGERIA HAS TRULY GONE TO THE DOGS. PERIOD! THE SAME EKITI THAT PRODUCED THE GREATEST ACADEMIC MINDS IS NOW BEING GOVERNED BY AN IMBEC1LE. THANK GOODNESS I SHREDDED AND BINNED MY NIGERIAN PASSPORT. lol.[/size]
It seems you don't know the meaning of the word imbec1le
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by muhammed10: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
This fayose and market, the man must be a food lover..idiot man! his mate are busy transforming the whole state ..while Mr fayose is busy transforming his market where he will come and buy kpomo ...mtewww
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by HzRF(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
azzima:
This guy is the smartest Governor in Nigeria. He knows how to play the gallery and some fools believe it "hook and sinker". Today he buys palm oil even though he eats Salmon in Government house,tomorrow he drives a tipper even though he drives Range rovers and Mercedes. It doesn't take all these showmanship to show your performance. Nigerians surely deserve what they get because of their ignorance and naivete.
Haters must hate

At least projects is ongoing in ekiti

U can keep gnashing ur teeth on behalf of ekiti ketes
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by odinese(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
EreluY:

I'm with u sis..
Nigeria is a joke!
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by HzRF(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
muhammed10:
This fayose and market, the man must be a food lover..idiot man! his mate are busy transforming the whole state ..while Mr fayose is busy transforming his market where he will come and buy kpomo ...mtewww
See idiot
Roads
Channelization is also ongoing
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by PublicAssurance: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
If you do a cost benefit analysis, you may understand why Ekiti might not need a futuristic project at the moment.....(my bad! i forgot you are a dummy)
odinese:

No! I think urs is more fvcked!!

..so u tryna tell me that ekiti can't have good projects in place...u still an idiOt!

Now Can u tell me why pple are flocking into dirty Lagos
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by odinese(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
HzRF:

U have problems

A man well loved with always attrack crowd

He can inspect wenever he likes or is it when d damage is done he should nw be inspecting

He's doing projects
So taking pics with his pple now ridiculing d state and governance

U call this project?
I think u are crazy!
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
My no.1 man.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by odinese(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
PublicAssurance:
If you do a cost benefit analysis, you may understand why Ekiti might not need a futuristic project at the moment.....(my bad! i forgot you are a dummy)

Can u tell how much this clueless man must have looted by now...
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Walelavender(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
It obvious that this is all what Fayose has got to offer. Gallivanting up and down without a concise project to show for close to a year now. Ekiti kete!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by harry509: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
dainformant:
Always looking for new ways to making governance 'interesting' and also being in the political limelight...Ekiti State Governor, Peter Ayo Fayose, has continued in his strive in making Ekiti a better state. The Governor was pictured personally inspecting the ongoing construction of Lock-up Shops at elegberun market in Ikere-Ekiti today....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/09/again-ayo-fayose-personally-handles.html
dats is his calling. Keep it up man.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by lebete3000: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]How dare you you are a sell out to your race (the Naija race)....you should be ashamed of yourself[/size]

shut the fvck up! she made a wise decision.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by lebete3000: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
See as d man bend down do mouth for the 3rd picture like person wey dey strain to shyte.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
One day Ekiti people will realise that this guy did more harm than good to them. Fayose buy people's brain with all his paparazzi, there some govs with more work and less noise. I want to bliv he makes noise about every project and to me that means he's not working. A countless project won't make hhim have the time for all this paparazzi. I'm not saying he's not working, he's just speaking of himself more than people does.
Re: See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos by Ayatullah(m): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
FAYOSE: THE BEST MASON EKITI NEVER HAD

Converting cement to concrete is actually Fayose's calling. It is clear how he fits into the job.

Ekiti people are in for a concrete treatment from Fayose, the unruly Governor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola / Wilberforce Yohanna: How Ex-Boko Haram Fighter Became Nigerian Prison Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.