Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador (35616 Views)

Peace Ambassador Agency Next Project State / News: Sensational Musicians Marvin Sapp,travis Greene, Frank Edwards, Micah Stam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
Whats the work of an ambassador?

You'll use ur image and public followers hip to promote a brand
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by kennynelcon(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
cheesy Even 50 Cent Post his gerrraut pic on IG
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by geogino(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
abiambo:
introvert, are you sure u r not a computer virus? lalasticlala and ishilove use an anti virus to flush it out oh. at least i came before lady f today
Lmao... No be small virus.
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by kuuljay(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
legit hustle pays at the long run not some youth defending their bothers who run drugs because there are no jobs
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by XtraSmooth404: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
The guy don hammer grin
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by DaGC(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Funny ad cheesy

Funny guy

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by demelza: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Look at God!
I am so happy for him, his hardwork finally payed off.

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by seunny4lif(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
angry

grin grin
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by slimmyjimmy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thanks !
kennygee:

You'll use ur image and public followers hip to promote a brand
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by fako1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
This guy just left me a little speechless and I must admit, a little low in my spirit. He was asking me when I was going to be a multi millionaire from investment and affiliation with the entertainment industry? 15years and I never buy Bentley.
Just I was chewing on his words and advice that it was time to stop waiting for my time & do whatever to get mine, I just remembered a name from nowhere. The name : Francis Odega
That name belongs to a comedian who started his entertainment sojourn before the birth of Nollywood. In the late 80's Francis was in a comedy drama series called "At your service" as directed by a Bodilon Bodio for the NTA.
Later tried to eat from a radio comedy show with Okey Bakassy. Then was a pioneer stand up comic for night of a thousand laughs. The night yet by this time had refused to give way to day break for his commercial success.
Then he joined nollywood as the side kick clown for years. Within this period, the industry that never put him on the A list took such a nosedive that Mr Odega had to open a video rental shop at Mafoluku where he attended to customers himself on many occasions.
All this while, he didn't give up on his craft accompanied with HARDWORK, PATIENCE, CONSISTENCY and HUMILITY. Then with one small scene in a super low budget movie in 2015, God said it was time to pay him.
Pay day today is that Francis is the most popular Nigerian actor in world at the moment. Doubt me, then show me who else has 50cents and Tinie Tempah reposting his video's and following him on instagram. Pay day is fully booked shows in the UK and US. Pay day is endorsement with a Telcom company about to be announced. Pay day is money rolling in like mad. The rule hasn't changed with God. Work hard and wait. Don't soil your hands out of impatience. "God dey" is still the most efficient prayer of the poor man. It will come at the right time like a dream b4 your eyes. Don't give up.
Hurt over my earlier speechless response, I now have the perfect response waiting for my taunting pal should he dare to ask me how long I want to wait. My loud and clear answer would be GERARAHERE!!! - Emma Ugolee (Aug 19 2015)

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by Eureka123(f): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin grin This dude looks fresher in person than he does in movies.
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by SAMBARRY: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cococandy you know woram saying for real grin

gerarahia grin grin grin
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by signature2012(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
That is just life,when is your time to make it,no Jupiter can stop you.

Legits hustle pays @ the end.

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by adjoviomole(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
From the wailing association of nigeria (WAN) all those that want to package one chance for me in the form of change. Gerrara here mehn shii cheesy
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by kodlins(f): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wow. God can use anything to lift someone up.

Am glad for the fellow. When God says it your time, nothing can stop your shine

2 Likes

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by Orikinla(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
nex:

I tell you God & social media is amazing!

Frank Odega has been hustling in Nollywood for over a decade.

And then late last year a clip of him taken from a old Nollywood movie saying,“Gerrarra Hia Mehn Shiiiiiiiii” went viral & over night he became a viral sensation, even rapper 50 cent shared the now famous clip on his Instagram page!

If you’re active on social media you must have seen the “Gerrara Here” clip or seen the meme!

Anyways Odega has gone from viral star to brand ambassador for telecoms giant Etisalat Nigeria. He stars in their latest ad and we could not be happier for him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP_10bDxaVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R54GalmdgM

SOURCE: http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/09/01/from-gerrarra-here-mennn-to-latest-etisalat-ambassador-frank-odega-cashes-in-on-social-media-fame/

I thank God for Odega.
He has come a long way in Nollywood, before Mr. Ibu and others.
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by sukkot: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
full video is funnier. check it out here. like if you agree. share if you dont

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52roqup9cm0

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by freecocoa(f): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
One of the underrated comedians, have always loved his acting since secondary school days, very funny man.

Happy for him, he deserves it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Now girls that rejected him before will be seeking for ways to show him that they are interested in the jumbo pay by Etisalat

Congrats man. God don bless your hustle, may God bless ours too

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by nochildsplay(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
ayokunlei:
Jesus is coming very soon, give your Life to Him. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Gerrara hia & Migrate to Religion forum

2 Likes

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by dominique(f): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
I know this man from tv soaps and low budget movies. He has been around from over a decade and I've never seen him star in major blockbuster movies. I'm so glad for his breakthrough, who would have thought that skit would make him famous after so many years. A life lesson for us all, keep doing your best at what you do (as long as it is legal o). You never know when fortune will smile on you.

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
The eyes and mouth of this man look funny.
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by sukkot: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
freecocoa:
One of the underrated comedians, have always loved his acting since secondary school days, very funny man.

Happy for him, he deserves it.
yeah i started recently checking out some naija movies. people always talk about this okon guy. calabar comedian. his acting is very cringing to watch. but people say he is funny. yeah but this guy is funny

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by OkoyeA1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
I'm so happy. For him...Abeg God, show me my Mumu talent o.
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by OkoyeA1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i started recently checking out some naija movies. people always talk about this okon guy. calabar comedian. his acting is very cringing to watch. but people say he is funny. yeah but this guy is funny
. Dat Okon Guy is so boring

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by sukkot: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
OkoyeA1:
. Dat Okon Guy is so boring
very boring. he tries too hard. i cringe when i watch him. i have seen 4 of his films now in the past month.

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by AmakaDNB(f): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin grin
Check my signature.
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by niggi4life(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE, WHEN YOUR TIME COMES FOR SUCCESS, NOT EVEN THE WITCHES IN YOUR VILLAGE WILL STOP IT

JUST IMAGINE THIS TYPE OF TESTIMONY, SOME SORT OF MOVIE HE HAS ACTED SEVERAL YEARS AGO NOW BLOWING HIM TO SUCCESS NOW

GOD, DO NOT LET MY OWN TIME PASS ME BY.. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by jazinogold(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
y d guy face con b lyk rainy season?
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by niggi4life(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
ayokunlei:
Jesus is coming very soon, give your Life to Him. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Gerraaaaa off hiaa men!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by bugzbunny: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
ayokunlei:

Isn't it better u start with ur fellow yoruba muslims?
Break d chain of hausa fulani first
Re: Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador by iPopAlomo(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
nex:

I tell you God & social media is amazing!

Frank Odega has been hustling in Nollywood for over a decade.

And then late last year a clip of him taken from a old Nollywood movie saying,“Gerrarra Hia Mehn Shiiiiiiiii” went viral & over night he became a viral sensation, even rapper 50 cent shared the now famous clip on his Instagram page!

If you’re active on social media you must have seen the “Gerrara Here” clip or seen the meme!

Anyways Odega has gone from viral star to brand ambassador for telecoms giant Etisalat Nigeria. He stars in their latest ad and we could not be happier for him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP_10bDxaVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R54GalmdgM

SOURCE: http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/09/01/from-gerrarra-here-mennn-to-latest-etisalat-ambassador-frank-odega-cashes-in-on-social-media-fame/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

( PHOTOS) This Boy Claims He Is The Most Handsome Boy In UNIPORT / Lagos Test Runs Post-pandemic Showbiz With Drive-in Concert / Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.