Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region (12293 Views)

What Is The Contribution Of South East Region To The Federation Account? / Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region / What Is The Geographical Size Of The South East Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
nwadiuko1:
lol if igbos no get purchasing power.....well then no body has
no mind the mumu, na aboki get purchasing power ABI or osun and ekiti people
Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by FKO81(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Buhahahahaha. The deranged son of a village w,hore is pained. Lwkmd. You dont even know how to do the cursing game, you should brace up cos you will see hell on here. I will make sure you go back and kill that ugly, tiny, and malnourished mother that sired you, you will also strangle that lazy akpu eating bastard you call a father cos I will tell you the real story of how you were conceived by 15 road side mad man. Is it not funny that the ugly bleached smellos you call a wife still sleep with your father, ask her in the middle of the night Frank and she will tell you.

I am not even Tunde and have never been to Osogbo in my life, you are boring and pained. You suffering continues......
How will I know whn u are forcing me to learn wht I'm not use to, you know the game since whn u were a baby my dad never abondon us, my neighbours never bullied me, so continue to do wht you know how to do best, you can only frustrate ur soul not me I guess I'm too matured for ur si.lly game

3 Likes

Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
Salam tunde
Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by after1: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
[s]
FKO81:

How will I know whn u are forcing me to learn wht I'm not use to, you know the game since whn u were a baby my dad never abondon us, my neighbours never bullied me, so continue to do wht you know how to do best, you can only frustrate ur soul not me I guess I'm too matured for ur si.lly game
[/s]

Bastard, Stop the lies you son of a senile woman. Your useless and m.oronic father was a failure in life, ask him i told you so. He sleep with your own wife and your sisters, reason he never make it in life. So I also forced you to curse the Yorubas daily, you are a shameless hypocrite just like your foolish mother. Go ask your ugly wife the real owner of that ediot she is carrying, she will tell you its your useless shameless father. Accursed ediot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by freshdude99(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
A very useless and unnecessary thread!
Initially I thought Op wanted to be educated on his deficiencies not knowing its another usual useless attempts to attack the illustrious son's of igboland

3 Likes

Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by knowledgeable: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Environer:

Yoruba are too ugly abeg. They all should be give plastic surgery or cross bred with the much finer Igbos

They are already genetically mutating through marriages with Igbo women from delta to se to ss. They are conscious that they are extremely a very ugly race with the highest ego in Africa, and therefore must genetically modified to match with their ego with Igbo gene. Almost 100% Igbos are unaware that these primary biological and genetical needs is the mystery behind their hatred for Biafra separation at the expense of their own absolute underdevelopment within Nigeria warped unworkable system. ........but they are about to find out and be convinced that Nigeria problem is neither corruption nor bad leadership or governance but structural that are foundational and tacit that throws up the above symptoms. Most of them are aware of this truth, but cannot phantom the idea of the absence of Igbo women from their mist as they want to quicken their biological and genetical evolutionary path period. If Igbos want to stop yoruba match to cross breding into a more appealing physical appearance, campaign against those marriages. ........even hausa/fulani their masters up north will not give out their daughters to them to the level Igbos have allowed it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by koolpal(m): 2:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Vicotex:
my fada scrotum
Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by ArodewilliamsT: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Yoruba multinational companies in South West

kai, Laugh wan tear my belle. just imagine the way the yoruba man carried the severed head like a world cup trophy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Vicotex:
why are most of them not present in Abaliki,Nnewe, Onitsha, Owerre etc
and as the goat that you are,you can't spell the common cities and towns in Nigeria.Demented dingbat .

1 Like

Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by IGBOPRINCE: 8:13am On Sep 02, 2015
aresa:

Eastern distribution office.

HQ in Lagos
HQ in lagos but not in ogun or oyo..
Aburo,Lagos belongs to egun biko
Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by Scholes007(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
princdebola201:
Just want to know the reason why multinaltional company's don't find south east region pleasant for their business..?
oh my God!! this is the most ridiculous question i have ever heard/read.
>>> this shows how ignorant most south western folks are. Better travel to avoid all these embracing questions
Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by aresa: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abagworo:
List the multinationals in other parts of Nigeria absent in Aba.

Too start with, Procter & Gamble is the world's largest manufacturer manufacture of consumer goods and they established a manufacturing plant in Oluyole industrial estate in Ibadan.

The same Procter & Gamble just established another manufacturing plant in Ogun state.

That's 2 manufacturing plants in the SW with none outside the SW.

Btw, what's in Aba?
Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by ba7man(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
HQ in lagos but not in ogun or oyo..

Aburo,Lagos belongs to egun biko
Funny enough, my bricklayers and tilers on site are Egun.
Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by eazyway212: 9:34pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 28, 2017
princdebola201:
Just want to know the reason why multinaltional company's don't find south east region pleasant for their business..?

My dear travel and see. Lagos is not the beginning and end of the world.
Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by Dedetwo(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2017
princdebola201:

Do you know one of the major factors to determine the localization of industry in country is the policy of government at the center?

1 Like

Re: Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 02, 2018
Afonjas,, as ignorant and narrow as they come grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Solomon Arase Visit The Awolowo's (Photo) / FG To Reintroduce Bicycle Riding In Abuja - Rotimi Amaechi Says / Kogi Government Shuts Down Tao FM To Save DG's Head - Kogireports.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.