Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Abortion Plans And Execution Who Is To Be Blame Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion Plans And Execution Who Is To Be Blame Most (364 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion Plans And Execution Who Is To Be Blame Most by succyreal(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
In an abortion planing and its execution, there are actors involve such as man, woman, doctor(quack or professionals).

The question is who is to be blame most?
Re: Abortion Plans And Execution Who Is To Be Blame Most by donholy28(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
the man and woman for having sex
Re: Abortion Plans And Execution Who Is To Be Blame Most by Hazardd(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
if you ask me so na who i go ask
Re: Abortion Plans And Execution Who Is To Be Blame Most by HalfBaked: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Let the blame game begin!!

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Aloo Tamater Ki Sabji / Is Having A Dinner Date With Someone In A Relationship Ideal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.