Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,542 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

My Prayer For You This September. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prayer For You This September. (447 Views)

My Prayer For Trinitarians / I Need Advice: Is My Prayer Getting Answered Because Am A Virgin? / Would The World End This September ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prayer For You This September. by vickynwamma2015(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Someday,somehow,whatever you prayed for will come true: it may not be in the exact package you wanted it but it'll be what God thinks is best for you. Only believe and you will see it come to pass. With this I wish you a happy and prosperous month of September. It is well. Amen
Re: My Prayer For You This September. by ladyF(f): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Amen oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Some Pastors And Show Of Wealth, Whats The Point? / Solution To Your Online Download/resources Challenges.. / The Blending Of Gnosticism And Orisha Worship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.