Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) (31196 Views)

Cocaine Concealed In Iron Recovered At Onne Seaport In Port Harcourt (photos) / 300,000 Live Bullets Concealed In Trucks Intercepted By Army In Ogun (Photos) / Rice Smugglers Caught By Customs In Ogun, Rice Concealed In Boots, Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by ijustdey: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) says it has intercepted 7.576kg of white cocaine and 3.885kg of crack cocaine being smuggled from Brazil.

The total weight of the drugs, 11.461kg has an estimated street value of N57 million. The Anti-narcotic officers said they have also arrested five suspected drug traffickers in connection with the seized drugs. Unlike white cocaine, seizures of crack cocaine are not common in the country.  
According to the airport commander of the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos Mr Hamza Umar, one of the suspects Omoluonye Izuchukwu Simon was caught with both white and crack cocaine in tins weighing 7.785kg. The crack cocaine weighed 3.885kg while the white weighed 3.900kg. 
“Akubueze Kyrian Nonso, 28 years old had 1.110kg by the side of his luggage while Obidike Onodyer, 40 years old ingested 11 wraps of cocaine weighing 0.485 grammes.  
“Others are Onyeabor Maduabuchukwu Friday, 35 years old found with 74 wraps weighing 1.256kg and Ifoh Emma, 37 years old was caught with 34 wraps weighing 0.710 grammes,” he stated.  
The commander added that apart from Onyeabor Maduabuchukwu Friday who hails from Enugu State, the other suspects are from Anambra State. 
One of the suspects Ifoh Emma, who claims to be a barber in Brazil, said he got involved in drugs to sustain his family. 
Chairman/Chief Executive of NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade called on members of the public to shun drug trafficking and engage in legitimate business ventures.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/ndlea-intercepts-cocaine-concealed-in-tins-at-lagos-airport/108920.html

1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by ladyF(f): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Haaa, when will they stop this drug trafficking, as risky as it is. But which one is crack cocaine? Say NO to drug trafficking!!!

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hehehehe cheesy I yaff come again o my people, let me just keep quiet cos if I talk now they will start crying and wailing in my mentions, but they know themselves, bloody yeebos

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Why illicit drugs cant be eradicated is because the rich are behind it.

U never ask ursef why is it that whenever someone is being apprehended, the agency never bordered to know the source.
There is always a cartel behind these and the agency knows

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by ijustdey: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Some criminal minds keep finding ways to beat the security at the airport just because of their love for making blood money

How I wish they were caught in Indonesia

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by Mimiflourish(f): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wow!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
ijustdey:

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) says it has intercepted 7.576kg of white cocaine and 3.885kg of crack cocaine being smuggled from Brazil.
Akubueze Kyrian Nonso, 28 years old had 1.110kg by the side of his luggage while Obidike Onodyer, 40 years old ingested 11 wraps of cocaine weighing 0.485 grammes.
“Others are Onyeabor Maduabuchukwu Friday, 35 years old found with 74 wraps weighing 1.256kg and Ifoh Emma, 37 years old was caught with 34 wraps weighing 0.710 grammes,” he stated.
The commander added that apart from Onyeabor Maduabuchukwu Friday who hails from Enugu State, the other suspects are from Anambra State.
One of the suspects Ifoh Emma, who claims to be a barber in Brazil, said he got involved in drugs to sustain his family.
Chairman/Chief Executive of NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade called on members of the public to shun drug trafficking and engage in legitimate business ventures.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/ndlea-intercepts-cocaine-concealed-in-tins-at-lagos-airport/108920.html

not again
Oran gbogbo ki se lori alabahun.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by Islie: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
These guys will never learn

See how they kept disgracing the Nigerian passport

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by nikkiking(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
I swear i didn't read the news.......

But i know their tribes shocked shocked shocked.

They've never disappointed me tongue.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Evil progress when good men go to sleep.. The more fed tries the more these guys will invent new methods

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
They will never learn. angry angry angry angry angry
042 how market?

18 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by 400billionman: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Crack cocaine is that one taken by people seeking FTC. LadyF and Introvert. .

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by PublicAssurance: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Great Job!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by kulobyno: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dem for hammer

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by peterovanski(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
All of dem hails from somewhere. Chai chisos ooooooooo
Why won't my **** bros won't listen chai.Gods time is the best. Just take it easy money will come. Obidike (40) EWO chai chineke eeeee

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by Burger01(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
I just came to check the names. That's all. smiley

Igbo Kwenu!smiley

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by okooloyun1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chei! Awon omo Igbo

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by sigiyaya(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Are they BIAFRANS?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by damiloladuke: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
nice job boys

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kk
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by pleiades45: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
ndigbo

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by tommykiwi(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Guys no want carry last but now they will carry first in prison!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by jimmy2k: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Yorubas cowards people answering half igbo name alwayz cociane buisness

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ok
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by direkt: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cool
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
pleiades45:
ndigbo
Kwenu!!!! wink wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by tollytexy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
ladyF:
Haaa, when will they stop this drug trafficking, as risky as it is. But which one is crack cocaine? Say NO to drug trafficking!!!
First to comment Lol its lady F again
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by tuoyoojo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ok
There is no short cut to success

Smuggling drugs as an alibi to fend for one's family is a very sicken

There is dignity in earning money honourably
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by pleiades45: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
RichDad1:

Kwenu!!!! wink wink
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by simp: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
We know dem

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
See these silly people looking for fast way of making money na God go they expose u one by one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) by sam90s(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
ladyF:

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Cracking cocaine must be cocaine that cracked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos / Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos / Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.