Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,662 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) (40853 Views)

"Did You Bleach?": Williams Uchemba Asked By Fans Over Throwback Photo / "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies / Video: When An Igbo Man Is Negotiating To Have Psquare For An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by dmola(m): 12:42am On Sep 02, 2015
ladyF:

Hmmm. For better for worse, forgive her... grin
It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
r u high on weed? forgive kwa?
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by dmola(m): 12:42am On Sep 02, 2015
ladyF:

r u high on weed? forgive kwa?
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by SaviorJenvini(m): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2015
To your Mama Tent O' woman!

Accompanied with a Calabar-slap tuuwaaiii
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by Ilekeh(f): 1:15am On Sep 02, 2015
adonbilivit:
I will divorce her straight up! this just shows that she married me because she just wanted to be someone's Mrs. after divorcing her, I will go for thanksgiving and thank God for sending those armed robbers to my house.

Perhaps she was thinking about her children. Dont just make an assumption.
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by babadem2much(m): 2:30am On Sep 02, 2015
ladyF:

Lady F, forgiveness or better for worse just ended there straight away. Ok after forgiving her i should forget so soon right? Abeg put ya sef for dat shoe, even with this ur statement u r not happy cuz i didn't see you laffin grin
ladyF:

Lady F, forgiveness or better for worse just ended there straight away. Ok after forgiving her i should forget so soon right? Abeg put ya sef for dat shoe, even with this ur statement u r not happy cuz i didn't see you laffin
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by whatofyou: 2:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Nobody tried to shoot at the robbers. Well, out of anger wink
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by Swash042(m): 5:30am On Sep 02, 2015
purest21:
This story's so lame unless they were never husband and wife.
ANALYSIS>><

They gave the man the gun to shoot the wife, he didn't and his punishment was reduced to just hot slap after threat of getting shot.
.. The wife now saw it that the robbers were just bluffing and yet she decided to pull the trigger. Was she scared of hot slap that she rather shot the man than be slapped as well OR
... Did the thieves later amend the threat to shooting both of them if she did not shoot the man? because that's only the possible scenario the real fear could grip her

PSquare I no get answer for your little fiction sorry :-D
Exactly my thought.
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by tunde1200(m): 6:27am On Sep 02, 2015
grin ;DWicked boy be your name!

kenny091:
I go organise my own armed robbers come house the next day to repeat the show. They'll give me the gun as usual. But this time bullet go dey
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by skedy1(m): 6:32am On Sep 02, 2015
adonbilivit:
if I forgive her my family will never forgive me for forgiving her. its only Jesus that can forgive in this case. God forgives, I don't.

Ricky!!
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by tk4rd: 6:48am On Sep 02, 2015
donholy28:
how many times will i see dix old shitt
Na P-square wey put am dis tim, so u go see am.. It Rick Ross put am next 4yrs, u go still see am.. If Tonto Dike or Cossy Orjiako put am next week, u go see am again

1 Like

Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by Eberex(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2015
Just because P-square name was mentioned that's why it made front-page. If na another title dem use, e for no near anywhere. Mod una dey try o!
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by legba1(m): 7:16am On Sep 02, 2015
Even Jesus said "it is finished".......copy that?
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by leXHansplaCE(m): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2015
Divorce str8away...

Now visit my url

www.lexhansplace.com
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by seanjy4konji: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2015
This guy which weed you deh smoke
ladyF:

Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by bukobs(f): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2015
ladyF:
To err is human....she was under pressure. cry
Which kind pressure? The husband was equally under pressure!
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by cactuscee(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2015
ladyF:

I am under pressure too for sending her away grin
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by 400billionman: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2015
adonbilivit:
I will divorce her straight up! this just shows that she married me because she just wanted to be someone's Mrs. after divorcing her, I will go for thanksgiving and thank God for sending those armed robbers to my house.

grin You are not serious. Women are meant to be protected. .
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by 400billionman: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2015
seanjy4konji:
This guy which weed you deh smoke

She is on Crack cocaine. Sorry, you were not here yesterday. .
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by 400billionman: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Sarimah:
its touching...

As in.. . Where did it touch you. ?
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by adonbilivit: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2015
400billionman:

grin You are not serious. Women are meant to be protected. .
and men are meant to be emotionally blackmailed with this shiiiit right?
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by 400billionman: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2015
adonbilivit:
and men are meant to be emotionally blackmailed with this shiiiit right?

Ask Psquare himself, he knows how his wife will freak out if such an incident happens.

Just Pray, no one passes through that.
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by adonbilivit: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2015
400billionman:

Ask Psquare himself, he knows how his wife will freak out if such an incident happens.

*calling psquare* will get back to u
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by adonbilivit: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2015
400billionman:

OK. psquare said u are nollywood director. that movies now make u see every story as a script. him say make I greet u
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by jyomite(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2015
ladyF:

What kind of pressure? Pressure to shoot?, dis same man was under d same pressure and he didn't blink....... D truth being told divorce is the best option
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by Princessdope2: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2015
She suppose knw d next thing afta dem done go na !!!
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by ugbah007: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
I wouldn't have done anything because trusting a woman is a very big mistake.
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by gayeobasan(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
END OF DISCUSSION
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by tolzy90(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
[/quote][quote author=kenny091 post=37573297]I go organise my own armed robbers come house the next day to repeat the show. They'll give me the gun as usual. But this time bullet go dey
grin loool..
u funny die!
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by whoisuche: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
adonbilivit:
if I forgive her my family will never forgive me for forgiving her. its only Jesus that can forgive in this case. God forgives, I don't.
But God commanded us to forgive.
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by adonbilivit: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
whoisuche:

But God commanded us to forgive.
yeah I know
Re: Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) by Kingphaz: 1:33am On Sep 03, 2015
All those MEN (people) shouting My Woman My Everything.! walahi you go see say all na Format lol.

LMAO.. Omo the woman go Follow the Armed Robbers go their HOUSE Oh.! I no fit shout...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji / Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) / Ten Most Influential Musicians In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.