Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond (3831 Views)

Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos / Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) / Dbanj Pictured With Idris Elba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Shymm3x: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
James Bond author Anthony Horowitz has apologised for his comments about the prospect of Idris Elba being cast as 007, saying he “clumsily” chose the words “too street” to describe the Luther actor.

Idris Elba ‘too street’ to play James Bond? Get with the times
Maurice Mcleod
Read more
Horowitz, who spoke to the Mail on Sunday and launched a scathing critique of the recent iterations of the Bond franchise, released the statement on Tuesday saying: “I am mortified to have caused offence.”

He added: “I’m really sorry my comments about Idris Elba have caused offence. That wasn’t my intention.

“I was asked in my interview if Idris Elba would make a good James Bond. In the article I expressed the opinion that to my mind Adrian Lester would be a better choice, but I’m a writer not a casting director so what do I know?”

The author, who has written “continuation” Bond novels, including the latest Trigger Mortis, and said Lester would be a more “suave” Bond, explained his use of the word “street” to describe Elba.

“Clumsily, I chose the word ‘street’ as Elba’s gritty portrayal of DCI John Luther was in my mind but I admit it was a poor choice of word. I am mortified to have caused offence.”

Many commentators had expressed anger at Horowitz’s choice of words, including the influential American writer Ta-Nehisi Coates, who tweeted: “Just be honest and say ‘James Bond’s being white is important to me’ and be done with it ... Elba is ‘too street’ in much the same way that Obama was ‘too foreign,’ and King was ‘too communist.’”

Horowitz told the Mail that Elba as “a bit too rough to play the part”, adding “It’s not a colour issue. I think he is probably a bit too ‘street’ for Bond.”

Elba’s position as potentially the first ever black Bond was recently criticised by American rightwing radio host Rush Limbaugh who said: “He was white and Scottish. Period.”

Yaphet Kotto, who starred in Live and Let Die said Elba should not be cast in the lead role, saying: “He cannot be black. Political correctness be damned. Play 003 or 006, but you cannot be 007.”

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/sep/01/anthony-horowitz-apologises-idris-elba-too-street-bond
Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Shymm3x: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
@Cap28

Loool. When those of us who understand the experience talk to institutionalised racism and stereotypical ceiling, some vacuous plonkers like the illiterate sagamite who just got off the boat, will start posting junk about low-level jobs. In as much as I don't even think a black person should play James Bond - some of these white folks don't know when to shut up. He just tarnished the career Idris Elba struggled to build from nothing, with the misguided nonsense.

If someone as professional, successful, and articulate as Idris Elba can be termed "street" - only God knows what these folks think when they see the average black person. This is no different from the nonsense David Starkey said about David Lammy being the type of black person that white people like. The coconuts, who love being slaves and not those true to who they're. grin

I'm not even going to lie, what he said cracked me up. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by AAinEqGuinea: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Micheal B Jordan was also"too street", one of the main culprits to "kill" Fantastic 4

1 Like

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by AAinEqGuinea: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2015

3 Likes

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Sagamite(m): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Shymm3x:
@Cap28

Loool. When those of us who understand the experience talk to institutionalised racism and stereotypical ceiling, some vacuous plonkers like the illiterate sagamite who just got off the boat, will start posting junk about low-level jobs. In as much as I don't even think a black person should play James Bond - some of these white folks don't know when to shut up. He just tarnished the career Idris Elba struggled to build from nothing, with the misguided nonsense.

If someone as professional, successful, and articulate as Idris Elba can be termed "street" - only God knows what these folks think when they see the average black person. This is no different from the nonsense David Starkey said about David Lammy being the type of black person that white people like. The coconuts, who love being slaves and not those true to who they're. grin

I'm not even going to lie, what he said cracked me up. grin grin grin grin

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Moorons like you open your mouth and scream racism at every obstacle that falls your way.

Cretin!

So what if he says Idris Elba is too street to play Bond?

Moronic fuuktard, he should not have an opinion about someone's personality because he is white?

And if that opinion is not favourable, fuuktards like you jump out with your victimhood and scream some "ism", "phobism" or "prejudice".

So if a Director says Daniel Craig is too tough to play a family father, is that also "shokoloism"?

Fuuktard!

The man does not see Idris Elba as a Bond. He is ENTITLED to that opinion!

Idris Elba has mostly been playing street roles (quite well), so it is quite normal to generate a profile that is type-casted.

No one would go and pick Jason Stratham as a Bond.

Why?

Because he is fcking too street and he does not have the network to help ignore that and get the role!

Ed Miliband has a better chance of getting the role as James Bond.

Fuuktard!

2 Likes

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Shymm3x: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:

Moorons like you open your mouth and scream racism at every obstacle that falls your way.

Cretin!

So what if he says Idris Elba is too street to play Bond?

Moronic fuuktard, he should not have an opinion about someone's personality because he is white?

And if that opinion is not favourable, fuuktards like you jump out with your victimhood and scream some "ism", "phobism" or "prejudice".

So if a Director says Daniel Craig is too tough to play a family father, is that also "shokoloism"?

Fuuktard!

The man does not see Idris Elba as a Bond. He is ENTITLED to that opinion!

Idris Elba has mostly been playing street roles (quite well), so it is quite normal to generate a profile that is type-casted.

No one would go and pick Jason Stratham as a Bond.

Why?

Because he is fcking too street and he does not have the network to help ignore that and get the role!

Ed Miliband has a better chance of getting the role as James Bond.

Fuuktard!
[/s]

Vacuous and obnoxious stark illiterate and dirt poor FOB, can you please write in English language?

I don't understand illiterate-speak. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by AAinEqGuinea: 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

Vacuous and obnoxious stark illiterate and dirt poor FOB, can you please write in English language?

You asked for it bruh.. you're 'too street' too. Next time blame yourself before blaming white people. wink wink wink
Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Sagamite(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2015
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

Can you see how quick I humiliate your dumb arsse as usual? grin

1 Like

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Shymm3x: 12:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Sagamite:

Can you see how quick I humiliate your dumb arsse as usual? grin

Humiliate me with ya thick accent and atrocious use of English, no?

You're an obnoxious and uneducated loafer...get the fvck out of my face, and let me see cerebral folks.

So, Idris Elba is "too street" yet he played Luther and Nelson Mandela, yes? Self-hating worthless and bummy coon. That's why you're stuck in a one room shared apartment looking for dirty non-English speaking smelly Polish girls to sha.g. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Shymm3x: 12:21am On Sep 02, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

You asked for it bruh.. you're 'too street' too. Next time blame yourself before blaming white people. wink wink wink

What the hell are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by AAinEqGuinea: 12:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Shymm3x:

What the hell are you talking about?

I don't even know. I was being 'too street'
Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by edi287: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Shymm3x:

You're an obnoxious and uneducated loafer...get the fvck out of my face, and let me see cerebral folks.

So, Idris Elba is "too street" yet he played Luther and Nelson Mandela, yes? Self-hating worthless and bummy coon. That's why you're stuck in a one room shared apartment looking for dirty non-English speaking smelly Polish girls to sha.g. grin grin
But Nelson Mandela is black and John Luther was created as a black person. Elba playing Bond would be like Brad Pitt playing T'challa in a Black Panther movie or Martin Stewart or Sir Ian McKellen playing Okonkwo in Things Fall Apart. It'd look...odd.
People are just being too sensitive on this issue. It's not that serious.
Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by ZianaJordana(f): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
LOL. Whatever. We all know by 'too street' he meant 'too black'.

2 Likes

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Sagamite(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Shymm3x:

Can you see how I slaughter you every time you try? grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard, a man says "Adrian Lester would be a better choice and a suave Bond, but Idris Elba is too street" and your moronic arsse like many dumb, failed blacks have seen an avenue of excuse for your failures?

Shymex: "It is because of institutional racism like this I always fail". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, so he was racist when he was saying Adrian Lester would be more appropriate as Bond?

Cretinous fuuktard, can you see how easy it is to humiliate you because you are just too dumb? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by OmoEziokwu: 6:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, a man says "Adrian Lester would be a better choice and a suave Bond, but Idris Elba is too street" and your moronic arsse like many dumb, failed blacks have seen an avenue of excuse for your failures?

Shymex: "It is because of institutional racism like this I always fail". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, so he was racist when he was saying Adrian Lester would be more appropriate as Bond?

Cretinous fuuktard, can you see how easy it is to humiliate you because you are just too dumb? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

There's definitely a difference between the real thing and being almost there. I see something's going on here ahah...

1 Like

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Shymm3x: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Sagamite:

Lmao at this accursed illiterate and jobless bum. I achieve more at 17 than you will ever achieve in a life time. At 17, I had a studio flat to myself - but at 35, you still live in a shared apartment doing odd jobs at the lowest level. And right now - I'm way up where you will never see me. The difference between you and I is that I always aim higher and I'm trying to reach the pinnacle, while you are comfortable being stuck at the bottom as a perpetual slave loool.

So you had to google Adrian Lester after two days, to have a point, no? - hysterical. Illiterate bum, how about put the Adrian Lester save-the-face reference in context cos he only cited it in his apology. Basically like how every racist caught in the act will always cite having a black friend after-the-fact. I'm ya grandad and schooling ya uneducated, loud, broke, and miserable arse is my contribution to humanity.

What is the scores now? - 10 - 0? Looool. I'm now officially ya great grandad - ten generations apart, bum lol. And go learn how to speak and write in English language, ya pencraft sucks lol.

1 Like

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Shymm3x: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2015
OmoEziokwu:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

There's definitely a difference between the real thing and being almost there. I see something's going on here ahah...

Typical dyck sucking illiterate. Aren't you the same broke dude who posted a picture of a shitty TV on a thread a few months ago? Misery loves company - two jobless low level illiterates loool.
Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Shymm3x: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2015
edi287:

But Nelson Mandela is black and John Luther was created as a black person. Elba playing Bond would be like Brad Pitt playing T'challa in a Black Panther movie or Martin Stewart or Sir Ian McKellen playing Okonkwo in Things Fall Apart. It'd look...odd.
People are just being too sensitive on this issue. It's not that serious.

I don't even think a black person should play James Bond but calling him "too street" is just crass, racist, and insensitive.

It is no different from saying Serena Williams is a man; Obama is too African; Oprah is the typical angry black woman et al. Just say you don't think a black person should play the role, end of story.
Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Sagamite(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao at this accursed illiterate and jobless bum. I achieve more at 17 than you will ever achieve in a life time. At 17, I had a studio flat to myself - but at 35, you still live in a shared apartment doing odd jobs at the lowest level. And right now - I'm way up where you will never see me. The difference between you and I is that I always aim higher and I'm trying to reach the pinnacle, while you are comfortable being stuck at the bottom as a perpetual slave loool.

So you had to google Adrian Lester after two days, to have a point, no? - hysterical. Illiterate bum, how about put the Adrian Lester save-the-face reference in context cos he only cited it in his apology. Basically like how every racist caught in the act will always cite having a black friend after-the-fact. I'm ya grandad and schooling ya uneducated, loud, broke, and miserable arse is my contribution to humanity.

What is the scores now? - 10 - 0? Looool. I'm now officially ya great grandad - ten generations apart, bum lol. And go learn how to speak and write in English language, ya pencraft sucks lol.

Lets park for now that your moronic post is full of dumb conjectures. grin grin grin grin grin

So you are a great achiever? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And to prove it, your example is that you lived alone in a studio flat when you were 17? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

KAI!

This fuuktards stupidity is beyond a joke. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are so dumb it is piss easy to flog and humiliate you EVERYTIME. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

People are talking about their academic achievements, charities/events they have set up, what name they had made in their circles at 17, this cretin's example of his great, glorious, success is that he had a studio flat to himself at 17. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle o, my head o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shymmex, you are a dumb fuuktard!

So what is so hard having a studio flat to yourself at 17?

Council flat application success? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If someone leaves school at 16 and gets a job as a Bus Driver, he can't afford a Studio Flat to himself by 17?

Those are great "ACHIEVEMENTS" in the hood, cretin? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That got you those rasclat skanks? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Making this moronic pride-claim is more evidence that I am right that you are a dumb, lowlife hooodrat who probably never attended university. grin grin grin grin grin

Cretinous fuuktard, show us the original interview to prove he did not mention Adrian Lester. Fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Then tell us whether he was "racist" for thinking Adrian Lester can play Bond.

I wait.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by OmoEziokwu: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Typical dyck sucking illiterate. Aren't you the same broke dude who posted a picture of a shitty TV on a thread a few months ago? Misery loves company - two jobless low level illiterates loool.

Lol dude so you want to bring me into this thing where you trade disses and all of that.

I don't even know what you're on about some broken TV or whatever it is you're talking about. Huh? Where?

Just to bring this back (I'm not here to take sides but to look at objectivity), you can clearly see that your argument just got stomped on.

I reckon you're a young hyper-active fellow. You need to read and learn more. Probably in your mid-twenties or just gone past it. You seem to be at that stage where you just started stumbling upon these ideologies of the world and you're so eager to prove what you've got.

Fam, I've been there and done that, heard? Pro-blackism and afro-consciousness? Hip-hop yada yada...I get it. Thing is for you to look at things objectively so that you don't keep going off on this edgy tangent.

All this SJW-ism and PC-madness we see on the Internet these days. Are you a liberal too. Lol

I'm being nice, trust me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=Shymm3x post=37617731]

I achieve more at 17 than you will ever achieve in a life time.And right now - I'm way up where you will never see me. The difference between you and I is that I always aim higher and I'm trying to reach the pinnacle, while you are comfortable being stuck at the bottom as a perpetual slave loool.

Shut the fVuck up. What have you achieved in your miserable life? Aren`t you the same bastard who posted pictures of some cheap sneakers of yours just to show that you`ve "achieved" something in your life? If you deny this,the God of thunder will strike you!!!

What is the scores now? - 10 - 0? Looool. I'm now officially ya great grandad - ten generations apart, bum lol.

You must be dumb not to know that saga has beaten you every time you guys have squared up. Peeps here have had to beg him to pardon you on several occasion. The score should be saga 10 Stupidmmex 0.

Biatch, get something to do with your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by OmoEziokwu: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Shymm3x the remarkable idiot gets destroyed again.

You're the type that has his accomplishments based off what he achieved taking small steps forward in a white man's establishment, and yet accuse others of being coons, with all the rubbish about systematic oppression and all that, as if we all aren't aware that these things are a given and we need to move forward, smartly.

Shymm3x tends to have a few valid points here and there but he's still what he is, very ghetto. Sorry mate, you're not there yet. Funny how he calls others illiterates when it's so easy to discern his general psychosocial status from the way he writes. Look how he throws invectives at me for spotting him out.

Go play with those on your level. Sagamite has always pummelled you and will continue pummelling you until eternity, you're free to call me names for saying it as it is. I'm too lazy to add to your woes.

3 Likes

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Shymm3x: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2015
Sagamite:

Lets park for now that your moronic post is full of dumb conjectures. grin grin grin grin grin

So you are a great achiever? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And to prove it, your example is that you lived alone in a studio flat when you were 17? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

KAI!

This fuuktards stupidity is beyond a joke. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are so dumb it is piss easy to flog and humiliate you EVERYTIME. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

People are talking about their academic achievements, charities/events they have set up, what name they had made in their circles at 17, this cretin's example of his great, glorious, success is that he had a studio flat to himself at 17. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle o, my head o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shymmex, you are a dumb fuuktard!

So what is so hard having a studio flat to yourself at 17?

Council flat application success? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If someone leaves school at 16 and gets a job as a Bus Driver, he can't afford a Studio Flat to himself by 17?

Those are great "ACHIEVEMENTS" in the hood, cretin? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That got you those rasclat skanks? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Making this moronic pride-claim is more evidence that I am right that you are a dumb, lowlife hooodrat who probably never attended university. grin grin grin grin grin

Cretinous fuuktard, show us the original interview to prove he did not mention Adrian Lester. Fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Then tell us whether he was "racist" for thinking Adrian Lester can play Bond.

I wait.

Looool. Bummy stark illiterate, you are over 35 and you still live in shared house. I didn't make it - you post pics of yourself in ya house, in ya Peacock clothes. So if you are bummy, broke, and jobless - why do you always try to punch above ya height and those above you in everything in life?

Let me break down you studipity, you vacuous illiterate:

- you think the assertion that Idris Elba is too street to play James Bond is legit cos of the role he played in The Wire, regardless playing a similar detective spy/detective role in Luther and playing Nelson Mandela. That would amount to saying Daniel Craig was too racist to play James Bond in Casino Royale cos of the role he played in The Power of One. Can you see how ridiculous dumb you sound, you effing village illiterate freshie?

- you googled Adrian Lester and stupidly posted that cos you were grasping at straws, not knowing that the man referenced Adrian Lester after the backlash he got for calling Idris Elba too street. But cos you are dumb and half-baked illiterate, you had to cite that as an argument. Oh, a white person said something dumb, racist, and insensitive - but after public backlash, he found an excuse about having a black friend. But like the dumb and obtuse illiterate you perpetually are - the useless black friend excuse would be ya reference point. Effing despicable riff raff.

I don't even start citing my qualifications to show that you and I don't belong in the same league. You are struggling in life and I doubt you passed through the four walls of a proper school. You are an illiterate and I shall stay whopping ya dumb arse lol.
Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Shymm3x: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2015
OmoEziokwu:

Lol dude so you want to bring me into this thing where you trade disses and all of that.

I don't even know what you're on about some broken TV or whatever it is you're talking about. Huh? Where?

Just to bring this back (I'm not here to take sides but to look at objectivity), you can clearly see that your argument just got stomped on.

I reckon you're a young hyper-active fellow. You need to read and learn more. Probably in your mid-twenties or just gone past it. You seem to be at that stage where you just started stumbling upon these ideologies of the world and you're so eager to prove what you've got.

Fam, I've been there and done that, heard? Pro-blackism and afro-consciousness? Hip-hop yada yada...I get it. Thing is for you to look at things objectively so that you don't keep going off on this edgy tangent.

All this SJW-ism and PC-madness we see on the Internet these days. Are you a liberal too. Lol

I'm being nice, trust me.

STFU bum. You are always sucking on dycks cos you are a prick and a cowardly fool with no mind of ya own. This isn't ya first time.

I remember you used to try suck on my dyck as well on football threads posting "mate" everywhere like a blinkered wannabe - but I had to ignore you cos I don't do that homo shyte with vacuous illiterate loafers. Just get the fvck out of my face with miserable and broke arse. And go buy a new TV and find a job lol.

You live in the UK. If you think I can't smack the shyte out of you - we can set it up. I increduloussmack fvckers like you for fun. And I'd spit in ya face after smacking some sense into you.
Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by OmoEziokwu: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

STFU bum. You are always sucking on dycks cos you are a prick and a cowardly fool with no mind of ya own. This isn't ya first time.

I remember you used to try suck on my dyck as well on football threads posting "mate" everywhere like a blinkered wannabe - but I had to ignore you cos I don't do that homo shyte with vacuous illiterate loafers. Just get the fvck out of my face with miserable and broke arse. And go buy a new TV and find a job lol.

You live in the UK. If you think I can't smack the shyte out of you - we can set it up. I increduloussmack fvckers like you for fun. And I'd spit in ya face after smacking some sense into you.

Hahaha...you really have the time for crap. Where do you get all these your references about TV and football and stuff like that? Are you okay? Or is this you saving face?

So I am a d-ick sucker because I said you got pummelled by Sagamite. That's because you really think everyone has the time to respond to your express stupidity.

Sagamite is an individual just as all of us are and if he makes sense, there is nothing wrong with accepting that. If I find his arguments faulty, all I need to is to state mine and provide empirical proof as much as is available to support my claims.

The truth is Sagamite beats airheads like you on here, all the time...everyday, every night, everyday, every night, everyday, every night...ahah

I've seen your ignorance displayed on here a few times and I just ignore it, because I don't have the time. At this moment I have my buddy here right next to me as I write this, and he is like I probably should write more on these boards rather than just keep looking at the foolishness that is the larger part of Nairaland, and that is the reason why you're having my time right now.

I think I still should write more on here, whether it's to you or not.

Foolish boy. Little thing.

1 Like

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Shymm3x: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2015
Avalon316 the igbotic phaggot, I see you are stuck in naij and you created a thread about getting a visa to move to the UK lol. So you are basically mad and bitter about ya life and you are trying to push it on me cos you think I have got the life you dream about looool.

You shall forever be miserable and you will forever be denied that visa. And of you ever get it, I shall look for you and do what Nas said he and his boys used to do to foreigners when they were young. We have got too many retarded and blinkered black folks here - we don't need more fvckers and slaves. And stop trying to imitate me by stealing my shyte, flaming phaggot and stan. You will be me and you shall forever be stuck in naij. My last reply to you on this forum cos ya NL life feeds off me lol.

Early morning comic relief lol.

1 Like

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by OmoEziokwu: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2015
Shymm3x

I'm conceited on your arse you clown. Pseudo-intellectual. I look down on you. Fool.
Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Shymm3x: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2015
OmoEziokwu:

Hahaha...you really have the time for crap. Where do you get all these your references about TV and football and stuff like that? Are you okay? Or is this you saving face?

So I am a d-ick sucker because I said you got pummelled by Sagamite. That's because you really think everyone has the time to respond to your express stupidity.

Sagamite is an individual just as all of us are and if he makes sense, there is nothing wrong with accepting that. If I find his arguments faulty, all I need to is to state mine and provide empirical proof as much as is available to support my claims.

The truth is Sagamite beats airheads like you on here, all the time...everyday, every night, everyday, every night, everyday, every night...ahah

I've seen your ignorance displayed on here a few times and I just ignore it, because I don't have the time. At this moment I have my buddy here right next to me as I write this, and he is like I probably should write more on these boards rather than just keep looking at the foolishness that is the larger part of Nairaland, and that is the reason why you're having my time right now.

I think I still should write more on here, whether it's to you or not.

Foolish boy. Little thing.

Pummelled or you are just mad I never acknowledged ya illiterate arse after trying to suck my dyck for a long time? Loool. Don't be mad puerile homoertic kiddo, I just don't do that homo shyte. And you have nothing cerebral to offer me.

You are bum and an obnoxious dolt. You wouldn't know what getting pummelled is even if you were smacked in the face with it, you despicable dyck in the booty lout. Effing illiterate. Just get the fvck off my face and stop dyckriding from thread to thread like a fool. Fvcking pleb.
Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Shymm3x: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2015
OmoEziokwu:
Shymm3x

I'm conceited on your arse you clown. Pseudo-intellectual. I look down on you. Fool.

Looool. Now, you are lying and I don't think you said this with a straight loool.

You look up to me and will forever do. Just mad I never acknowledged ya dyckriding lool.

Sorry, I'm not gay and I don't do that homo shyte. Just keep the admiration at a distance, you weak turd. You are soft!
Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Shymm3x:
Avalon316 the igbotic phaggot, I see you are stuck in naij and you created a thread about getting a visa to move to the UK lol. So you are basically mad and bitter about ya life and you are trying to push it on me cos you think I have got the life you dream about looool.

You shall forever be miserable and you will forever be denied that visa. And of you ever get it, I shall look for you and do what Nas said he and his boys used to do to foreigners when they were young. We have got too many retarded and blinkered black folks here - we don't need more fvckers and slaves. And stop trying to imitate me by stealing my shyte, flaming phaggot and stan. You will be me and you shall forever be stuck in naij. My last reply to you on this forum cos ya NL life feeds off me lol.

Early morning comic relief lol.

Biatch, I`ve got the visa so go kill yourself grin grin grin

OmoEziokwu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Saga has pummelled that dunderhead countless times but the biatch keeps coming back for more. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by OmoEziokwu: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Looool. Now, you are lying and I don't think you said this with a straight loool.

You look up to me and will forever do. Just mad I never acknowledged ya dyckriding lool.

Sorry, I'm not gay and I don't do that homo shyte. Just keep the admiration at a distance, you weak turd. You are soft!

Acknowledge who? What are you on about this young man?

cheesy You think everyone on Nairaland is a fool?

You feel like a winner obviously because Nairaland is a den of stupidity for the most part, and you're such a champion on here.

Your hiphop references are wack. Why do you always like to do this your hiphop thing on here where you think others don't get it.

When did you start listening to hiphop little boy?

Where were you when people like:

- Del the Funkee Homosapien

- Brand Nubian

- World Renown

- Mathematik

- Gang Starr

- Urban Thermo Dynamics

- Lin Que

- Artifacts

- Apache

- Dredd Scott

- The Boulevard Connection

- Ultramagnetic MCs

- LONS

etc...were the thing?

After that you come up with some weak line from some post 2000s "rapper" to prove a point and it gives you so much relish.

You're a clown feeling fly and refined. Calling others illiterates ahah... Go play with your mates. I can see you're obsessed with being recognised as some sage or thinker of some sort. When you've arrived, we'll let you know. You're not there yet.

Come here let me school you, you tw-at!

2 Likes

Re: James Bond Author apologises for Saying Idris Elba Is 'too Street' To Play Bond by OmoEziokwu: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2015
Shymm3x you're a fool thinks that quoting someone who is making sense is equivalent to d-ick riding. Your ego is stroked by the validation you get on the Interwebs from people who you don't know. Come here, I will teach you a lesson today.

Wow! Destroying idiots feels great. I really have been missing out on this feeling. grin

Come on boy, come out, you're ready aren't you? Let's do this. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handsome Guys Upload. / Amber Rose New Look After Boob Surgery / Nigerian Vixen, Wendy, Who Accused Her Boyfriend Of Ritual, Speaks(See Reaction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.