Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

URGENT!!!!!!!!! Help With Setup And Installation Of HP Printer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / URGENT!!!!!!!!! Help With Setup And Installation Of HP Printer (602 Views)

Free Customized Yourname@yourcompany.com email with Setup And Hosting / Serial Keys And Installation Codes For Software / I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT!!!!!!!!! Help With Setup And Installation Of HP Printer by lexiyandra(f): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
hello guys
im a newbie on nairaland and i am sorry this is my first post. but i just got a new hp printer HP color laserjet 2550n and i cant find a driver for it.
i then tried installation with windows update but i cant still find a driver for my printer on windows update pls help i am at my wits end. is there another solution or something.
Re: URGENT!!!!!!!!! Help With Setup And Installation Of HP Printer by Trunaijian: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ur new printer is supposed to come with an installation cd. Check the pack well. If you don't find it then you will have to download from hp official website. Alternatively, you can purchase a hard copy (cd) from cd sellers you find in most computer shopping plazas. Either buy the specific installation cd or buy "hp printer drivers cd". Hope this helps. Good luck

1 Like

Re: URGENT!!!!!!!!! Help With Setup And Installation Of HP Printer by FincoApps(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Yes Trunaijian is right, all new printers should come with drivers in CDs
Re: URGENT!!!!!!!!! Help With Setup And Installation Of HP Printer by lexiyandra(f): 4:17am On Sep 02, 2015
apparently new hp printers dont come with driver cds. i went to hp website and there is no driver available for my product. it says i have to install via windows update.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Down!!! / Facebook Might Be Temporarily Down / Please Someone Should Help Me In This Forum Concerning Google Adsense Code Ooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.